Is it true that black dicks not only are the biggest but they also contain some-kind of chemical that makes women to...

Is it true that black dicks not only are the biggest but they also contain some-kind of chemical that makes women to experience immense pleasure not comparable with anything else in this world?

cumskins can't compete

SHITTED

enjoy the b&

because of racist Sup Forumstards women experience extra pleasure from going against a taboo

Sup Forums women and daughters of Sup Forumstards become the biggest sluts for blacks

>jew larping as a polak
>polak larping as a jew

>Is it true that black dicks not only are the biggest but they also contain some-kind of chemical that makes women to experience immense pleasure not comparable with anything else in this world?

I don't know, OP. I suggest you suck a few hundred more to complete your lifetime's research and come back with some results for us to ponder over.

If yoh are talking about "melanin receptors" you are retarded, skin doesnt ooze melanin so the idea that vaginas have magical skin shade detectors is laughable.

>Is it true that black dicks not only are the biggest but they also contain some-kind of chemical that makes women to experience immense pleasure not comparable with anything else in this world?
Um, no?

>its called HIV

No, the "extra pleasure" is just whores getting off on their beastiality fetish.

lmao where do you people get this shit

he's a jew (or nolife troll) and lurks constantly. I often see his pro Jews threads and shit like this one. Sage and report

Womens vaginas have melanin receptors.

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

How else do you think the pyramid spaceships of the kangz were powered?

It's the "melanin receptors" user again. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

The muhdick contains many chemicals that are normally washed off using soap.

Source?

yes this is totally how it works , it should be taught in the degenerate schools along with gender studies and white privilege classes

Yes. Fecal matter.

I see the mods are hard at work today

No. It is being said in fashion magazines and other bs so western women will choose partners that will lower IQ of their offspring reducing ability of society to create any well organized movement that could change order

Checked
This
/thread

When you had Jew
You want nuthin' new.

No, it's false.
I've been fucked by a black guy and it was pretty meh. He lasted around 5 minutes and he wasn't even that big.

I think it has to do with a more complex arrested development scenario, where it fulfills a complex where they're essentially fucking "kids", which allows them to fulfill their inherent motherly desires that have been twisted with their sexual desires via Post Modernism. I theorize this to be the less examined other side of the Oedipus complex. Which also explains the proliferation of female teachers fucking their students, and why that is so incredibly common.

Shitted.com

try it it also works on boipus

Who the fuck would want a tiny pink dick anyway?

Say 'no' to inferior white dick.

for you

are you that based poolak that always shills for mama merkel?

>this thread again

They have to be big, given how fat their women are...