Why is Trump blaming everyone but himself for the Puerto Rico fuck up?

Why is Trump blaming everyone but himself for the Puerto Rico fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/3LWzs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Puerto_Rico
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/07/04/hate-taxes-move-to-tax-free-puerto-rico-stay-american-avoid-irs/amp/
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/29/opinions/trump-winner-in-nfl-fight-jennings-opinion/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Puerto Rico is Trumps Katrina moment is a leftist forced meme, fuck off.

Because he's just a boy in his head and not a man. A true man accepts responsibility and admits when he fucked up. A boy blames others.

no

What fuck up? The island is filled with worthless shitskins, we should cut them off completely.

Nice try lefties but you screwed up again. New York limbs don't give a fuck about Puerto Ricans

God decided it was time to fuck off with Puerto Rico, who are we to argue with God.

>Democrat
It's not our responsibility to impose ourselves on other countries
>Democrat
WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING CARE OF OTHER PEOPLES COUNTRIES???

3PBP

no one cares about puerto rico lmoa

>WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING CARE OF OTHER PEOPLES COUNTRIES???

>Puerto Rico is another country
>not part of US

burger logic

What fuck up?

Puerto Rico neglected their infrastructure for decades, and now that its tested it is, not surprisingly, falling apart. The last time they had a storm this strong was 85 years ago. That means they had 85 years to build in preparation of powerful storms.

Within hours of the storm's impact, an entire carrier battlegroup was on site, including the USS Kearsarge, USS Oak Hill, and the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, which, at full strength, is 2400 men alone.

That's not even counting the thousands of national guard already stationed in Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico has millions of pounds of aid supplies sitting on docks, because they can't clear distribution points and they can't drum up the manpower to hand things out.

Trump can't make elected bureaucrats competent, and he has no direct leadership beyond ordering resources, of which he has sent many.

The whole 'Puerto Rico is Katrina' meme is a load of horse shit drummed up by people who (A) are desperate for something to pin on Trump, and (B) have no concept of disaster preparedness or recovery.

Like all liberals, the concept that some responsibility lies with the region is outside their realm of understanding. Personal responsibility always is. FEMA cannot and should not be the only way people survive natural disasters.

They are natural. They occur in nature. Part of the responsibility is always yours to deal with them.

Even liberals draw liberal women with the fishmouth.

Trump understand that his base doesn't give a shit about Puerto Rican monkeys and the left's feminine screeching will continue regardless of what he does. This "crisis" will be forgotten in under two weeks.

AMERICA FIRST

SUCK IT RICO SWAVAY

ps Maybe we would have cared more if you actually slapped your star on the flag. o well

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

Just look at all these poor starving Puerto Rican's without gas or cleared roads

So horrible

So starve

Roads are a mess THANK YOU TRUMP YOU HORRIBLE RACIST!

Libs think Trump himself must go and fix everything by himself there.

former trump supporter here, this is the final straw, im finally jumping off the trump train guys.

trump's biggest campaign promise was that he was going to give our tax dollars to help third world countries and wannabe-states filled with beaners like puerto rico and now he has broken that promise, and my trust.

how can we sit back and watch this man rub his tiny hands all over the nuclear codes?

It's so horrible a man has to put cloth over his face to keep from being depressed from all the horrors around him BECAUSE OF TRUMP

Most Democrats contemplate suicide when their iPhone goes out. They are in serious danger.

No one cares about Puerto Rican Pecker-chewers.

No gas WTF TRUMP!
And checking myself

MAYBE IF THOSE FUCKS WOULD STOP THIS KIND OF SHIT THEY WOULDNT BE "DYING"

m.imgur.com/a/3LWzs

Forgot pic, this tragedy has me in tears I can't focus

Why would Trump give a single fuck about Puerto Rico?

They did not elect him.
He's not their president.
So it's not his problem.

>He's not their president.

Except they are and pay all US taxes and are legally American citizens since 1917.

>Huge natural disaster hits PR that fucks up everything
>Government sends appropriate response in a timely fashion

OMG TRUMP IS A NAZI

This woman is taking her last selfie before she dies because of Trump's racism

>The weather is Trumps fault

sage

Good post, mate.

Some would unironically think Trump pulling out from that Paris agreement caused all those hurricanes.

>Nearly a year listening to Democrats cry like babies.
>"Muh Russia, muh impeachment..."
>"Racist, Xenophobic, Bigot..."
Yeah sure, Trump is the baby.

>Other countries

Americans are this retarded

>Puerto Rico fuck up
just as made up as russian hacking. not a shitload you can do when a poor nobody country gets hit by a category 5 twice

>people made serious replies to this obvious bait thread.

Stop making sense

No, but the federal response absolutely is you absolute dumbass.

>Country

It's a Commonwealth part of the US

Not to be too philosophical, but can anything truly be your fault when you don't really do anything?

They don’t pay federal income tax in US territories you mong

Activate, activate, activate
>pic related

wana know what?

Fuck puerto rico
& fuck commies

But they pay and payroll and other taxes.

And why would they lay a federal income tax without representation? They don't have representatives in Congress and they can't vote in presidential elections.

Puerto Rico does not pay taxes you fucking brainlet. Wealthy businessman move there just for this reason. They literally hate all "gringos" and dont see themselves as american. Fuck them and fuck brown people.

>Puerto Rico does not pay taxes you fucking brainlet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Puerto_Rico

>sends fleet to Puerto Rico along with supplies
>zero plan to help distribute supplies
>10,000 cargo containers with supplies sit in port for over a week while people waist deep in water are workout power, food, or drinking water
>after nine days of navy being instructed to sit on their boats off the shore, their mission is changedoing for them to help on the island
>"they want everything done for them"
This guy is a caricature of awful governance

Hurricanes are white-favoring

Did you even read it?
>Puerto Rico has INDEPENDENT tax levying authority
Kys

They pay everything but the federal income tax.

Hearty kek, thanks

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/07/04/hate-taxes-move-to-tax-free-puerto-rico-stay-american-avoid-irs/amp/

> They pay all taxes
> They dont pay this tax
KYS

They pay SS and Medicare taxes.

Why they pay the income tax without representation?

Why would*

Because he's an asshole.

are democrats seriously this desperate? we all fucking know exactly why they are up the shitter right now, and it aint gonna fool any fucking PR

t. puerto rican

They should write their senators then, silly ;^)

Very first paragraph, you braindead retard, reads:
"It’s(sp) tax system is a hybrid, part of the U.S. and well, not.If you can really move yourself and/or your business, you may be able to cut your income taxes down to almost nothing. You have to be careful, though. The interaction between the IRS and taxman in Puerto Rico is nuanced, requiring some Puerto Ricans to file with the IRS, some with the Puerto Rico Department of Finance, and some with both".

Just a reminder if the hurricane took down the poles PR will be without power for months and there's nothing anyone can do about that.

Was Trump supposed to micromanage this?

just like trump

Heh, guess that means there's nothing we can do for debris cleanup, food/water, or rescues either then, huh

His been reading Hillary book.

They dont pay the tax that literally funds our government.
They get both SS benefits and medicare.
Why should the government help them with infrastructure they dont pay for?

Take a moment to read up on the president's role in federal emergency response and as commander in chief during militarily-aided national crises sweetie, I'll give you the benefit of ignorance for that one dimwitted reply

Yes, how DARE he not personally tell the captain of each ship what to do and when to do it

Can't do much with food/water and or rescues unless the dry roads are cleared first, PR isn't underwater so boats can't bypass the rubble like in Houston.

That will cause delays. Delays will be even longer if PR really isn't helping.

And specifically states they dont pay income taxes.
Which fund our government.
Then want services.
KYS

What fuckup? Did Trump personally steer the hurricane into Puerto Rico?

Well, if you're conscious, mentally sound, healthy and in a meaningful position of responsibility then inaction would still be a deliberate decision in the eyes of those you're responsible for.

Compare the Secretary of State to some hikki on Sup Forums, for example.

One key point in addition is that the criticisim of Trump NEVER calls for any specific action. Not even any criticisim of who he picked to run the show.

Your poverty-poor low income family doesn't pay any taxes either, maybe they should be plucked from the teat of goverment assistance during their time of need too eh?

>Delays will be even longer if PR really isn't helping.

PR is a dysfunctional shithole that can't really accomplish anything on their own.

There was a lot of going against god in Florida and Texas though.

Dont project, faggot. My taxes equal your yearly income.
You're welcome, spic.

This.

Half the problem with the Left from what I've seen is that they're so out of touch that they're physically unable to understand that a show of emotional appeal and passion is infinitely more attractive than high-handed faffing. It's no good calling someone a bum when people can point at Clinton to prove you've lost the moral high ground.

The other is, of course, the fact that they can't stop themselves from taking bait.

how fucking retarded are you? how is the ships suppose to go into port when the port is filled with debris and wreckage of ships?

>puerto rico is another country
>being this retarded

What is his role, to manage every aspect of it? That is retarded as fuck.

Then delays will be even longer than if they WERE helping.

>Be a hurricane
>Hit Puerto Rico
>Destroy island
>Trumps fault

liberal logic, sage

He's still stuck in reality tv land.

All he has to do is shut the fuck up and not be a distraction.

But he's a fucking attention whoring ass clown. that's why. PR is a fucked up situation. It's infrastructure was all fucked up already, and the storm made it worst. It's a train wreck.

So the last fucking thing he needs to do is a be a fucking asshole to a bunch a people whose lives have been fucked up.

All he had to do was shut the fuck up. Just be quiet.

but noooooo

he's being a cunt.

You better hope someone will use your points to debunk the horrible strawman (((they))) are putting up.

>reddit spacing

... I don't think any liberal is blaming trump for the island being destroyed.

we are blaming him for a being a cunt. He's like a jerk off who comes up to a car accident and is like "man you are probably going to have to spend thousands to fix this cause you didn't save enough money" then walks off and calls the ambulance driver a piece of shit for driving to slow.

Yeah it might be true but there is a time and a place. You don't go to someone's funeral who you hate and take a piss on the casket and tell people "buy trump steaks"

suck my dick. I've never been to reddit obviously you have you stupid cunt.

way to shit on yourself

Why not let them buy the aid they "need" from private companies?

Capitalism can fix Puerto Rico.

>we are blaming him for a being a cunt. He's like a jerk off who comes up to a car accident and is like "man you are probably going to have to spend thousands to fix this cause you didn't save enough money" then walks off and calls the ambulance driver a piece of shit for driving to slow.
More like he helps the injured and rushes hundreds of people to also help the injured. Then the injured people call him a piece of shit for not helping enough

>we are blaming him for a being a cunt. He's like a jerk off who comes up to a car accident and is like "man you are probably going to have to spend thousands to fix this cause you didn't save enough money" then walks off and calls the ambulance driver a piece of shit for driving to slow.

I don't see an issue here.

Just realized Hurricanes and commies have so much in common.

>destroys infrastructure
>takes lives
>no food
>no power
>no electricity
>no supplies
>shitty slow government
>greedy imperial capitalist businesses gone

If you want the communist experience just go to a hurricane area.

I think it's clear he doesn't give a shit by now. All the Left achieves by kicking up a fuss, is biting the bait while he decides to do something else. And give the impression they'd rather wring their hands about hurt feelings than actually do something for the country.

Look at , at this point you should really be thinking of working with what you've got instead of complaining about what you can't have. Also look at John Kelly for another good example of someone trying to get things done instead of starting drama Trump will breeze through anyway.

Even CNN is admitting he's probably coming out on top of the NGL drama.

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/29/opinions/trump-winner-in-nfl-fight-jennings-opinion/index.html

*NFL