Talmud UNCENSORED

Hello everyone. Is there any full uncensored version of the talmud and kabala I can get? The goy wants to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/FullTalmud.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
sefaria.org/texts/Talmud
come-and-hear.com/talmud/index.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/babylonian-talmud-full-text
chabad.org/kabbalah/default_cdo/jewish/Kabbalah-Online.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Seems like this frog changed his religion too

God you French are pathetic

>t. Muhammad Ali

SACRE BLEU

Yes it's called the Quran

Lmao its the hadith and koran raping your country, coward. Start on Bukhari

For what it's worth when I've tried to find the sources of the shitty stormfront-tier memes that get posted here, they usually turn out to be bullshit, but I too would like a searchable PDF for future use

Talmud was never entirely translated, so you have to learn hebrew

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/FullTalmud.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

or just go check a library

This. Learn Hebrew if you want to read it.

Although the Zohar was translated, it's dry as fuck and is SUPER LONG.

>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/FullTalmud.pdf
>only one reference to 'goyim'
Seems legit

>Talmud was never entirely translated
Why not?

sefaria.org/texts/Talmud

That's what I'm trying to argue here :(

watch the video I posted, they go to a library and read the talmud. you can do the same

Yeah it actually is 100% legit.

But you can also just stick to image macros with poor sources that you found on Sup Forums.

How many Jews study the Zohar Eli?

I asked one once and he raised his eyebrows that I would read it. He said typically rabbis won't start until they're in their 40s and have studied the Talmud extensively.

Patrick above says that the Talmud has never been fully translated, which one of you is mistaken?

you have to read it in the original language

Its very hard, book is gigantic and written in different ancient dialects.

This. And, to be honest, its basically useless to read Zohar unless you read Talmud and Hebrew Bible in hebrew. Otherwise, you can only rely on the commentary, but this commentary is usually subjective. Jewish mystical and religious literature contain tons of implicit "hyperlinks" and allusions to Torah that even hardcore christians wont get because some allusions are related to the letter order etc. Plus you have to have some sort of jewish background and knowledge of traditions.

Looks like you answered my other question.

your going to need the Zohar too, and no, original Hebrew or bust
translations are simply not going to cut it

Its just useless to read Zohar without knowing Talmud and Torah by heart. Its a gigantic commentary for every line in Torah, so you have to know the source, works of prominent ancient rabbis, Talmud, etc to connect the dots.

Here you go user. This is, to my knowledge, the only fulltext version available online.

come-and-hear.com/talmud/index.html

I bought the first volume when it was translated and I gave up really quick.

I doubt I'd get much further without doing what you said.

Try 'gentile'

kabbalah is not a book, it is a method of reading. the book main book associated with it is called the zohar butkabbalah can be practiced with the torah, talmud or zohar.
dont do it user. you do NOT want to go down the talmud rabbit hole. it will twist you into a ball of rage and ruin your sunny outlook on (((things)))

>trusting translations

You think jews are going to share their viewpoints on gentiles so easily? They keep it real in hebrew.

Plus, jews have, lets say, semitic esoteric configuration, and they would, for example, assume that Wisdom is Male, while Intelligence is Female. This is nonsensical to any westerner, because in western tradition it's vice versa. There are many details like that. Also, jewish mystics see solution in some form of esoteric communism, while western ones in individual divinization.

I would recomment reading interpolated Torah with english/hebrew and Rashi commentary, Sefer ha Bahir (basically its an alpha verion Zohar) and Sefer ha Yetzirah, that would be enough to get basic ideas of jewish mysticism.
Medieval alchemical books are also written in the same cryptic allegorical language, but they, at least, are based on western Graeco-Roman-european mythology, astrology and New Testament, and its easier to grasp the ideas. They are pretty similar

>gentile
Pretty easy to take this stuff out of context, brb, making a 3500x3500 autism image

This guy knows what's up.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/babylonian-talmud-full-text

I was amazed by insane amount of work jews did to create these texts. Knowing so much textcauses irreversabal changes in hyppocampus, its probably not possible to process such data without initial circumcision on the 6th day, because it causes brain change through pain and sensory deprivation, allowing such text processing skills to develop and sexual urges to drop in puberty.

chabad.org/kabbalah/default_cdo/jewish/Kabbalah-Online.htm