Meds are whi-

>meds are whi-

You could mistake them for Egyptians most of the time...

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

You have to go back.

>posting a picture of bulgarian
>to prove Meds are not white

kys

>(((mutilated penis)))

bulgarian PAOK fan in greece :D

greeks are mostly ugly shitskin manlets

only a tiny percentage of them can get pass as whites

greeks think pic related is (((white)))

Jews and ONLY Jews start "You're not white!" threads. Stop and think.

No one considers that white, most GD supporters are unfortunately shitskins.

Show your flag nigger

>biggest nationalist party is mostly shitskin but greeks are white

cherrypicking celebrity images vs common people on nationalist rally?

my flag is irrelevant on the topic

also even your cherrypicking beautiful greek woman pictures are barely white

she looks like lebanese, syrian

Is that an elf

You're cherrypicking too you faggot, show your flag

user., only one of us is the heretic who will spend eternity in Hell, and it isn't me.

>muh jews
"We're white just like you, proddies. See? We're Christians as well. Good proddies. Look over there, these muh Jews aren't even Christian, like us, like you. Pay no attention to what we do in your countries, proddies. Mama mia!"

Honestly asking, are you autistic?

>he's so angry that somebody is pushing back on papist nonsense
You're not supposed to be happy that people are calling out the negatives of your ethno-religious group, user.

It's information to those who are watching and reading this thread to learn about the world they live in...

>greeks
>papist

Burger education, have you even heard of the 4th Crusade?

Getting angry again, heretic?

Burn now or burn later, it seems you're presented with a choice...

Nordcucks are subhuman.

Albanians are subhumans.
Anglos are subhumans.

Greeks have a shit culture though, i hate the fact you have my flag in your post.

Show your flag shitskin.

>heretic
>white

many modern day greeks are not white. they havent been for 500 years. simple as that.

Reminder to disregard all posts from users with troll flags.

>shit culture
>majority of anglo australians are voting yes for poof marriage
>majority of indoctrinated uni kids are anglo
>majority of australians who are pro-refugees are anglo

Don't be a cunt mate, hopefully the muzzies make up for the yes votes the anglos are handing in

The other meds are looking awfully dark as well. Did you see the pictures of the Catalonians who looked like they were from the Mozzie part of Russia, lad?

thats the kind of whites we have here, if you don't like then fuck off, just so you know , to greek eyes you are the subhuman nigger, and the aussie, and any other german derived chimpanzee, plus you're all faggoted heretics

Daily reminder to sage every kind of X is not white thread
Pic related a Greek islander from Crete
Meds are white

Nice cherry picking , see pic related

There are Turks with blue eyes as well, you know... Even a few Indians and Afghanis. There was a famous green eyed woman on the cover of National Geographic.

The anti-white, "They're just the same as you are" narrative was in full dudgeon to convince whites living in white countries that there is no harm in bringing in so many from those distant places...

No.

your flag is worthless, you'll forever be convict spawn who's very touchy about his rock bottom origin, fuck you flotsam and jetsam of england, sewer waste

Facial structure =/= pigmentation
Southern European are still Europid in terms of phenotype while most lighter pigmented Middle Easterners have Turanid or Semetic faces

Yeah but this guy is pure british fucking retarded burger

If you like Greece so much why don't you move there?

I really, really like this image.

That's because Catalonia has the highest amount of Muslims in the Iberian peninsula. Why do you think there's an attempted communist coup currently happening?

You know the girl in the picture is from the Pashtun ethnic group? A group that is said to have mixed with Alexander the Greats soldiers

This. Only Jews go screaming "reeee you are not white". We, Brazilians are white as well.

>paok fans
literal gypsies

Solid commitment

hows it going ikibey

N O .

Why? Greece is currently Weimar tier, why is it always a burger that says this?

dude looks like varg

pretty sure the lighting makes him look darker, but alas
>paok fans are legit laughed at as "bulgarians" by every other team

Meds are subhuman arabs. Romans were white FACT!

After giving up on white women and finding myself a lovely Orthodox Greek woman, I honestly have never been happier.

>burger meme
Why is it always Meds. who stay stuck on food, and their bellies?

>american talking about bellies
>american
>bellies

Pashtun here, people also say we are one of the lost tribes of Israel. Not sure how true any of this is, I dont personally believe that or the thing about Alexander. I think we are descendants of the Aryans the same as Persians, North Indians and of course Europeans. The more interesting group to consider is the Kalash people of Pakistan.

Also for what its worth, I have relatively light skin, brown hair and green eyes.

ewww what the fuck is wrong with her face

Shut up fattie

>burger stupidity is not a mith

Jones was born Thomas John Woodward,[9] at 57 Kingsland Terrace, Treforest, Pontypridd, in Glamorgan, South Wales.[10][11][12] His parents were Thomas Woodward (31 March 1910 – 5 October 1981), a coal miner, and Freda Jones (30 December 1914 – 7 February 2003).[13] Three of his grandparents were of English origin: his paternal grandfather, James Woodward, was an ironmonger's haulier from Gloucestershire, and his paternal grandmother, Anne Woodward, was from Wiltshire. His maternal grandfather, Albert Jones, was Welsh, and his maternal grandmother, Ada Jones, was born in Pontypridd, to parents from Somerset and Wiltshire.[14]

*myth fixed

repent for not being orthodox masterrace you fat disgusting mongrel

Is Sweden full of Meds. these days, user.?

jesus your meme is shittly made
plese delet

No it's full of Anatolians, Arabs and niggers

>burger meme

Ah, yes. If only the disheartened American were still round so that you could bully him into agreeing with you to take more Meds. and Slavs into his country. Remember those days, user.? You could yell at American and he would say, "Yes, yes, give me your huddled" ... Or something.

We don't care about skin colour, we care about culture.

Our culture of Hellenism created philosophy, mathematics, science and philosophy. We created 1000+ year old empire and gave christianity and writing to the Slavs. We were teh first to revolt against the Ottomans and btfo the turkroaches outnumbered 10 to 1.

Sup Forums will keep larping about who is the whitest, while all along it was culture and religion that propels empires and peoples to greatness and conquest. This is all you will be larpers, meanwhile Russia is forging its empire under the banner of christian orthodoxy while the west degenerates to nothingness.

Centuries of inbreeding with their own tribe. The Kalash are a group of people is a group of Blonde and Blue eyed people in the middle of Pakistan of all places. They are genetically more similar to Northern Europeans than anyone in Asia. They also have their own distinct culture, language, religion and traditions; completely different than that of the region. Maybe descendants of Alexander, isolated in the mountains, or maybe direct descendants of the original Aryans if you wana get crazy with it.

literally who cares who they are
>caring about inbred goat herders without a country