We need to invade /x/

The community on /x/ claims that they only wish to "research" the paranormal.

They are slaves to their sins. Not only do they most likely worship Satan but they seek out evil spirits and commune with them.

It is a terrible sin that was forbidden by the Lord.

We need to send missionaries of Sup Forums to convert these lost souls to christianity and if they refuse, slay them in the name of God.

The sand niggers that dwell there need to be dealt with immediately.

DEUS VULT!

Sounds reasonable. I will go on a mission there.

Anyone who believes in ghosts or anything paranormal is native american or hispanic (aka retarded)

brb, having a look

enjoy ban I reported you.

/x/ has always kinda a Sup Forums colony, there's a good bit of users who know what (((they))) are doing.
Recently they were flooded with normies however increasing the larping 10 fold.
An incursion into /x/ could benefit us both.

Indeed. They need to be touched by God.

Stop larping as a kike.

Do you have your proof now?

Excellent. Spread the word of Jesus there.

I'm always confused as to why a bunch of anti semitics worship a jewish zombie.

>inb4 jesus wasn't a jew

gonna take look ............................omg its worst than we feared

There's a few devil worshipers and guys trying to summon demons, but theres also some that believe in God or some higher cosmic power that have been oppressed by the recent normie outbreak.
We must purge the normies of /x/

Mohamed, you should go back to putting 12-year-old girls into kebab you know it's not gonna do itself

They shall be spared. As for the normie satanists...leave none standing. Also post your thread here so we can join the assault.

>not christian
>must be muslim

You are not smart, like at all.

If you are not christian then we have work to do. Accept our Lord. Become his follower. Repent and redemption awaits.

If you were honest with your self, you'd admit that none of that shit is true. I was raised Catholic, went to Catholic school by the time I was like 10 I realised that it is all bullshit. I'm not necessarily saying nothing is out there or that nothing happens after death. Just that the idea the almighty creator of the universe in all ita massiveness cares about a bunch of stupid apes on one rock. Is completely absurd.

so you are an atheist
it's worst than Muslim

My beliefs on matters of reality are far too complicated to be reduced to one word such as christian or atheist. People who subscribe to religion choose ignorance and shun any path to any genuine truths.

*tips fedora walks out euphoric

Yea thats a nice meme and all that. But honestly user you don't think its absurd that the entity that supposedly created the entire universe is vain enough that if you don't worship them, they will make you suffer forever. And that this is somehow moral? Like come the fuck on kek!

If Christians actually organised in the way Muslims do I'd sign up immediately but they're just another fractured society with a cucked leader (Pope)

Sort your shit out Christians go full on 14 save the motherland and you'll get a lot more support. Maybe even start by sending this current Pope to the fiery circle of he'll that has been reserved for him.

>We need to send missionaries of Sup Forums to convert these lost souls to christianity and if they refuse, slay them in the name of God.

not your personal army.

I go on /x/ all the time, all we do is post greentext stories about skinwalkers and come up with crackpot theories while making fun of other people's crackpot theories. No satanists. (There are some Muslims who keep telling me listening to the Quran being read on youtube will give me good dreams and protect me

Sup Forums is a christian board.