North Korea, NO!

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-intelligence/north-korea-seen-moving-missiles-from-development-center-south-korean-broadcaster-idUSKCN1C502V

Other urls found in this thread:

m.news.naver.com/hotissue/read.nhn?sid1=100&cid=1049580&iid=24918006&oid=437&aid=0000163969
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you mean no? I'm sick of waiting for this fat faggot to finally do something.

Dog eating gook better fucking obliterate South Korea and stay the fuck away from Japan, too, bitch.

IDS HUBUNING

Drumpfy won't do anything until we get EMPed and invaded. Uhhh muh fire and fury uhhh mad dog uhhh. I thought I voted for an unstable madman who would attack at the slightest transgression. THAT'S what I wanted, instead I got naive, liberal grandpa.

Nothing ever happens.

Can't have everythang, senpai.

ha he's going to invade the south, win because the sjw military of the usa will puss out. then he'll nuke or invade japan in a few years. meanwhile the us military will be shitting their pants and crying.

Decapitate now!

i've been following it religiously for seven years surely it will happen any day now.

m.news.naver.com/hotissue/read.nhn?sid1=100&cid=1049580&iid=24918006&oid=437&aid=0000163969

북 ICBM 다시 카운트 다운?…미국에 책임돌리기 여론전

>북 ICBM 다시 카운트 다운?…미국에 책임돌리기 여론전
wanna translate this chinking scratch for us?

Well, they have to test them.

It'll surely happen this time...

I gotta say, i don't find blacks attractive at all... but her? Her i would definitely make an exception.

no. just no.

This please

north korea, blueballer of nations.

What, you like the cock or something? ya fuckin' raging homo

>fucking the local zoo exhibit

This as well.
Mattis was supposed to be some loose cannon, no bullshit general. Instead we get some limp wrist, tranny supporter that is getting cucked by a cartoon fatman.

Nice trips
But seriously. She's legit attractive. Nipple piercings are a bit "meh" but i can look past that.

this. we need henry v and instead we get these boomer pussies.

KEK
E
K

no, she's black. into the genetic trash bin it goes. you'll just get herpes and aids anyways. here's a proper woman.

Goddamn I would love it if California were nuked.

>implying that "thing" doesn't have a range of >STD's that would put a shark to shame

fucking toppest of keks mate.

you'd fuck a baboon over a pure swedish anzu. get a brain scan done. here's another correct choice.

IT’S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

you fucking disgusting piece of shit what do you know about anything you don't know about purity or sex or the toppest of keks i swear to god each day goes by and I puke more and more watching lollygagging faggots like you poke their scared little eyes above the eclipse of social interchange

Indeed, that lady there is a preferential choice. Like legit, i'd go for a blonde-haired white woman 99% of the time
But that black lass tho. I wouldn't say no, is all i'm saying.

Shut the fuck up, you fucking idiot.
When i want your opinion, i'll tell you what the fuck it is, you silly little colonist.

Also. learn some fucking punctuation you illiterate fuck

NUKE IT KIM

I very much dislike roaches, but Anzu is a miracle of the universe, have to give them that. Then again, I have a thing for delicate woman, I would like to carry here everywhere, while bullying here for being Turkish

When you want my opinion I'll pull my cock out of your own mouth you begged to be filled

South Koreans should probably go on a vacation for a month or two. This is going to get ugly.

>fuck.*

that's what the zog wants. i know you want your niggress moneypenny like daniel craig but you must resist, white man. shun the mixing thoughts. save and fap only to pure aryan wheatfield-tier waifus.

Fuckin try it ya fuckin cuntoid piece of shit.
Al' fuckin chib ye so fuckin hard, ye'll hink yer fuckin arse just got renovated by a fuckin challenger 2. ya fuckin porch-monkey piece of shit CUNT.

Go read some harry potter and sleep with your sister

>I would like to carry her everywhere, while bullying her for being Turkish
that made my morning.

If only i could find one, Kamerade. They're near to non-existent these days. Nothing but coal-burning slags over here.

nuke it kim

Wrong country mate.
Scotland doesn'y do that shite.
However, i'll gladly go watch braveheart then go fuck your sister. Hell, i'll even ask yer da' for his permission to marry her if she's fit enough and not a fuckin mongrel of a species.

well, what matters more is who gets to breed it. sport fucking niggers is awful but if you can slide in there and score some used up ex-burner roastie who dodged the stds and breed pure anglo spawn, do it.

I would. I can't believe seoul is still so completely packed with people.

But normalcy bias is why most people die in wars. So I guess it's keeping with tradition.

otherwise it'll be a bang-n'-can

and then you'll let nicola fuck you with a strapon

Yeah i'm not touchin that bong.

I couldn't bring myself to mate with a coal-burner desu with ya mate. I'd rather go Newton's way than resort to that.

Nah mate. She's a right fuckin' munter.
I wouldn't even rape her out of badness, she's that rotten.

Mhairi Black tho, wouldn't mind going a round or two of rough angry sex wae her if i'm honest. She looks like she'd be mental in bed.
Probably end up wae the two of us leaving the room with bite marks and scratches.

she's swedish though, she just lives in turkey. that's why she's perfect. nordic master race of pure godly stock.

haha my sides

Take ur potato ebonics somewhere else leprechaun nigger

Lives in turkey, but she's a swede?
Fucking doomed if you ask me.
I know a turkish lass, and even SHE hates turks. She sings "Serbia Strong" with me whenever i play it in Discord.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's a male.

Fuck up, ya fuckin' ethnic potpourri waste of space.
An am no Irish ya stupid cunt. Cunt's have been murdered for less than that fuckin' insult right there.

you're basically a male coal burner yourself though. i know what you mean, but people make mistakes, especially women, so if she has sworn off the nig i'd make allowances.

How hard do you chimp out when someone steals your pot of gold?

it is a girl, actually and honestly i don't care in this case. it's prettier than the hamplanets around here.

>anzu sits on your face
>its comfortable and taste great
>lauren southern sits on your face
>neck is broken and coroner has to bleach the stench off of head

potato ebonics

How am i? I've never fucked a black lassie.
Ech i get what you're saying, but it would have to be a REAL special exception to the rule

Whenever you see "missiles have been seen moving" or "DRPK news services are threatening Guam", it means it's not happening. You only telegraph your movements like that when it's a show of force that you want people to see.

Japan didn't go around on December 5th and say "wow you guys in Hawaii better look the fuck out man it's gonna get crazy".

Mate, touch even a 5p coin of mine, and i'll knock you the fuck out. Fuck the pot of gold, the Irish can have that. I just want my booze money ffs.

Bottle of Bucky and a fuckin' fiver deal will do me nicely

you said you wanted to though. i'm just trying to prevent zogging of the uk is all.

How drunk are you right now?

NUKE IT KIM

Fair enough mate. the UK's fuckin' ruined tho.
Not that i'm looking to add to the problem, mind you.

This is old, that situation is already defused.

this. war needs surprise. when will it finally happen though? when?

Not too bad desu. Quite tipsy atm. Got a few 650ml bottles of Desperados and a few 620ml bottles of Cobra

Exactly you wet brained piece of shit

Remember Kim, there's VERY many Asians in British Columbia Canada, don't bomb us

At least i'm fuckin havin' a good time. Unlike you, ya boring bastard. It's fuckin' 5pm on a saturday here. Wit the fuck are you doing? Fiddling yer wee sister n watching anime or someshit?

i'm borderline hungover right now. i need a happening.

we have all the spy gear in the world now though, so how can anyone really surprise attack anybody else the way they used to? I seriously dunno how it could happen.

you guys aren't even from the uk are you?

you no had the Hair of the Dog yet?

Nihilist

Scotland mate. Glasgow to be specific.

>yeah fuck SK, nuke that shithole
>noooo dont touch my animu

but seriously, former drumf suporter here, its fun to watch him puss out on every statement he made

Mogwai sucks

Fuck sake mate lol

opps, dont pay attention to that flag, its a proxy here is my real flag

no hair of the dog for me. usually go with water or gatorade when hungover.

Can't say i disagree desu. Not a fan of them
However, that lassie that sings in Texas (the band) used to live in the same town as me.

I don't really mind that Southern, but I chuckled sensibly regardless.

Fair enough, usually what i do when i have a nasty hangover is, i drink a pint, then stick to water and Irn-Bru for most of the day. Then if i need another one, a wee pint to help boost me through.

That's exactly it, with dozens of satellites pointed at NK at any given time, a missile launch would be detected and retaliated against within minutes.

If they want to get sneaky they have to mount a nuke onto a SLBM and hit our carriers or allies from the side, or get one of their non-ballistic nukes into a nearby urban center.

They've always claimed that the ICBMs are defensive, and at this point I take them at their word. The only real question is whether the world powers can tolerate a rogue nuclear state if it just encourages other states like Iran to build their own deterrents.

>ZOG wants you to fuck hot women
ok how do I sign up

>could somebody tame that dotard with fire already?

>black
>hot
fake news. go watch some mcdonalds chimpouts and wise up before you make a big life mistake.

done, but it doesn't change the fact that mulatto semi blacks look hot

i think starting today i'm going sober until north korea attacks or gets attacked. i'll have some shtf vodka squirreled away though for the apocalypse. i was debating starting this yesterday but was lead astray. we'll see how this goes.

is north korea going to strike during the 2018 olympics in south korea? I can't think of a better time to start some shit

our lord kek demands personal sacrifice to grant happenings. i will do this for you guys and take this burden upon myself. 2 months max though. praise.

they would have to be pretty dumb to attack the olympics. a lot of international outrage would build and they'd lose their "poor wittle korea" card.