END OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Russo-Georgian_War
youtube.com/watch?v=1-cRd4UgGso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmmm makes you think

When poo-tin dies we'll see the death of federation. And I think this will happen pretty soon

Nah it would take some mighty 1990 meme union shit to pull that off
Butthurt circa 2008

Russia will survive eating shoes and tree barks

while amerifats enter civial war when burgers and diet cola prices rise

Wait and see Baltic cuck. I thought you were bro tier but it seems you are russian shills after all.
Shame on you

fuck off saakashvili

Chill out Smirnov

Yes, Moscow is only half russian even now.

I also have identity crysis and can't understand am I slav, finnish or turk (tatar).

I mean the deep roots.

I always felt myself slav, but I realised that I may be finnish, lol

it's funny because I'm one who supports telling the truth about assimilated finns as a part of russian nation.

But I didn't feel myself as a finn.

We hate everyone except for balts. Our politicians are EU dick suckers so the "friendship" was a meme.

the americans used your country to fuck up on russian border and memed you into war till the russian BTFO you and the americans dropped you like a bag of shit. Be happy the the russian went in and you have now peace, unlike the hohols untermenschen.

t. Wladimir Miller

r*ssia is rightful Polish clay

I also thought georgians are bro tier until your bandits swarmed my city. And also realized what a fucking joke saakashvili is.

You wish, faggot.

Russia fucked up Baltics yet you still shill for them, it's kinda contradicts what you said

This is what happens when you criminalize homosexuality. An epidemic with underreported causes.

And yet you still believe russian propaganda
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Russo-Georgian_War
I live in Gori and I can confirm this information

Only Poles are true bros for Ukrainians, dude, but you can't understant it, because bandera's scum made you brainwashed.

Petlura fought together with Poles.

Russia may become stronger, but what about Russians? Do you like all the Pynia does with our country? Immigration, Russians as the second tier people in their own country and etc. Eurazian russophobic ideology.

I guess the future Russians will be closer to modern Belarussians and Ukrainians. Maybe even the language will be another, on the latin aplhabet.

No thanks.

Are you implying that Siberians are into bearmode faggotry?

Saakashvili is populist propagandist twat. That's why we threw him out of Georgia

Already

> Yes, Moscow is only half russian even now.
Haha, lol, check statistics, it's only 30% Russian.

Ethnic Russians still make up 81%+ of the population, just as they have for the past century. And depending on your definition whites are betwen 84-91% with the othering being various asian mixes.

The fertility rate is now 1.75, up from 1.2 in 2000. Sorry to dissapoint all those who dislike Russia but it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

This shit only makes their separatism stronger. Pynia can't understant this.

Vatnicks should understand that Navalny is fighting for saving theese borders. While modern russian policy really can end up in balkanization. It's not a propagand, it's a warning.

I meant if ukrainians, belarussians and finns are """"russsian""""

mummy will exterminate all russians and establish a ukrainaian tzarship

no. this is what happens when you forget about God

Dude, you should learn your own language (or return back to Poland if you are a slav too, not irish) and don't try to judge about this.

Or just visit Moscow, for 1-2 days, and you will understand everything.

We are second-tier in our own land now.

What does russian mean? Can you tell me? Cause russia is hell of a country with dozens of other cultures and places you invaded like north caucasus and east parts.

>unironically supporting Navanly, a man who takes money from Soros.

What

I'm Irish, with family in Russia. Yeah Moscow has some problems with ethnic demographicsfor sure, but the country as a whole is not in immediate danger.

He can save our country in the same borders.

No he can't. He works for people that want to destroy your country and will never rest until they do.

But she is pro-russian and anti-ukraine. Lol

I support balkanization. I would gladly live in a country without mongrel cities like (((Sverdlovsk))), Omsk or Irkutsk. Fucking half-Tatar half-Udmurt degenerates just can't stop shooting krokodil and I'm supposed to care s.mh. Don't even get me started on shitholes where people don't even pretend that they are Russian.

Someone please explain to me how Putin convinced bearded nu-male hipsters and betas to support him and be nationalistic. I have never seen such a phenomena in the Western world. This typical nu-male in pic related, were he in America, would be the one protesting Drumpf and thinking America is too racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-cRd4UgGso

They support him because he is the establishment. Nu-males are weak individuals that always defend the status quo.

People across all spectrums support him to some extent because he saved the country from total collapse, restored the economy and imrpoved living standards etc etc.

>what are outliers
Most numales in Russia are like and wish Russia was more like USA.

weak men fear change that will cause them to act

Some nations (every sane russian citizen will understand who) have smaller population, but bigger political weight than russians. This is the result of Putin's rule.

Putin is not ethnical slav, he has karelian-finnish roots, I'm sure in 95% that it's true

also his national language uses latin now.

What? The only countries with comparable political weight to Russia are the US and China. The result of Putins rule is that Russia isnt 10 different countries suffering from immense poverty because the Jews took their oil and other resources.

Of course he's not perfect, he's not an ethno-nationalist but he's the best choice you have now.

I meant nations INSIDE the country.

They're not called nations, they're republics within the federation or autonomous oblasts.

When Poo-tin dies, basically a little oligarchical division of goods will happen, then some of the republics will split off and go their own way There will be a war or two over that, then it's all over. *shrug*

KHANED

I can't see Russia ever becoming Western. They will likely outlast us by a bit, but we will have taken over the rest of the world. Just silly/no reason or will to fight them.

Ok, I meant diasporas. Russian diaspora is the most rightless in Russia.

wtf
they are the more european than the central citizens, because they have ukrainian, belarussian, german and polish heritage

Quite insightful

hmm, really makes you drink..

Why are you posting chavez?

Indeed. Empire here we come.

Quite the chin rubber

Never.
Putin may be a great man by his personality. I can agree with this.
But his rule is antirussian as fuck.

instagram.com/sergeevna_lisa - this is the 19 yo girl which got THREE YEARS IN JAIL only because she stayed along while Tesak (the most famous russian neonazi) ""talking"" with faggot who was solding drugs.

really makes you think

As a Russian can you explain why so many of your countrymen here on /pol are retarded? I've got family in Russia and they don't seem to have anywhere near the same views as these Navalny lovers.

*instagram.com/sergeevna_liza

*was selling

>anti-russian
What's "Russian" mean?
>three years in jail
She broke the law. Do you want chaos?

fuck off oljka

Sup Forums is trendy amongst kids. Navalny too.

Any reason why the kids like Navalny? I've read up on him a lot and I see no reason why anyone remotely informed would support him.

jesus christ, russians really are niggers

He could be thinking about how to get his sis preggous behind that barn instead, right bubba?

He uses mainstream media to promote himself. His team makes dank new memes about evil corrupt Putin. He even did a twitch stream.

Strelkov started a war in another sovereign country, and, by his own's words killed three people during his """"war tribunals"""".

he is FREE

Mirzajev killed russian only because he tried to flirt with his russian gf. TWO YEARS OF JAIL.

AND AFTER THIS YOU WOULD TELL ME ABOUT LAWS?

In general internet is contrarian due to the high amount of young people and underage retards especially. Sup Forums goes full Hitler dindu nuffin in response to mainstream which is liberal, while Russia is pretty authoritarian and relatively conservative so our faggots lean to full liberal cuckoldry instead. I was quite liberal in my early 20s too.

Ah so he's the equivalent of the Buzzfeed and Huffpost candiates we have in the west. Small popularity with youth living in a bubble.

Not guilty until proven guilty.
Strelkov can say he killed millions. It doesn't mean a thing.

I'm not a kid.

We have choice - Navalny or balkanization.

Navalny is better, don't you think so?

5% pal, it's 5%.

Navalny is funded by people who want to genocide white Russians. So no.

But why is balkanisation the other choice? You can't fucking balkanise a country with 8000 nukes unless you compromise it's government and collapse it.

Seeing a big american label on this kids chest gave me a chuckle

You're a kid at politics then. You know nothing Ivan Sneg.

Have you ever been outside of your shithole of a city? In the Far East Russians are mostly Slavic but in Siberia Russian is a code word for mongrel. "Oh people who speak Russian and aren't from Africa are Russians". It's like """White American"""" there. Crime rates in Moscow are 10 times lower than in Siberia despite all the illegals. Siberia a race-mixed ditch full of junkies, rapists, conmen and murderers. There is a reason why it's such a shithole.

Government collapses itself, because in a normal country one man can't rule by 17 years instead.

In a normal country people don't change laws for the one man's abmitions, especially if this man said at 2004 that "it's my last term".

Turkey choiced the same way, and it's obiviously that this country is going to be collapsed.

You don't understand, do you?
Getting paranoid vaginal spergings because some subhuman trucked a few people is weak.
Fear of change and dreaming about some folklore nazi-larp to not have to deal with real-world 2.0 is weak.

What? Leaders rule for ages in many countries. Just because the US style presidencies have term limits doesn't mean everyone does. Just look at Merkel now set for 16 years in power.

Clearly he realised after Medvedev fucked up on the global stage that he needed to come back. Turkey will collapse because it's 20% Kurdish, not because of Erdogan.

I was in Moscow for a month in jan2017. I disagree with what you're saying. Other than the Muslim hellhole in prospect of the world there were white people everywhere.

Then again I'm from New York where 70% is visually distinct niggers and Mexicans so maybe the churkas just blended in for me.

So is it Russian Empire now?

How can a country of such great land mass and natural resources, with relatively small population, be so incredibly shit?

30% of kids in your country are niggers or sandniggers, you can't talk shit.

>albania
>always shattering illusions
I love you guys.