Prove me wrong

>Americans don't like it when non-Americans succeed at anything or out do the US.
>Americans purposely boycott non-American companies if they start to compete with the US.
>Americans downplay or straight up ignore the achievements of other nations.

You want to know why the EU will never have a larger economy than the US? You want to know why our companies will never reach the same scale? it's because they're "Not American".

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-boeing-embassy-washington-1.4311054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you guess which country has the largest population of Jews outside of Israel?

This is why you don't see as many startups across Europe. Most of them fail because the US won't let them succeed.

Hmmm I wonder.

This is true. Americans just buy all the business in Canada that grow really large

^ Also NAFTA is cancer, it only benefits the US

>When you're so scared you'll be out done, you have to buy out or sanction the competition.
The USA ladies and gents

Stay mad Mohammed

>the UK will become world power with help of diversity
>it hasn't happened yet because the US meddling with our shit

Chinese are the second biggest assholes on the planet. They'll be first around 2030 - 2050 but until then it's you.

It's going to be so great once the US is in the same position as us and they're telling us about how China is fucking them over. Boo fucking hoo.

Look at Boeing vs Bombardier for a great example of this recently happening. Bombardier is Canadian so it's not allowed to succeed.

wah. learn to compete butter-tooth

and these 'achievements' that you speak of ?

Can't you're the Game Master. Also please stay out of this thread, as an American you don't have to experience this and get the easy road in life, so please just fuck off.

Also you, just fuck off.

Stop being a fucking cuck

>Prove me wrong

That's not how it works honey. Not about anything. You prove how you're right.

>Inb4 aha! So you admit you're wrong!

No, still not how it works. Proof is on you.

Will you give us some examples of what you're talking about please?
Instead of some blanket statement? Usually when you talk about the actual cause of why things are, young mushminded liberals can eventually understand what's happening.

This is trashy SJW propaganda again, its American privilege.

You can't understand cause your the USA but trust me cause I know...

SNORE

See the army of Americans has arrived to defend their wrong doing.

A recent example is Boeing vs Bombardier, the spread of American fast food chains spreading throughout the UK, making it impossible for UK based fast food start ups to even stand a chance. Same for the film industry, military, sports everything. If we try to build something better than the US, they buy it out or fuck the market. Look at NAFTA, look how you fuck over Canada with your logging companies.

There is some evidence, didn't think I'd actually need it for such a wide spread and well known problem, but guess not.

Citation pls

I think it's great when other people go good things for themselves, but I also realize it's often not in my best interest and may even one day be at my expense

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-boeing-embassy-washington-1.4311054

have the recent bombardier vs boeing example.

I love my country just like about everyone else. It just sounds like you are jealous of America or that you just hate your own country