Sup Forums
Where do you buy your clothes?

I need some WN/Natsoc aesthetics?

Hugo Boss

or

TK Maxx

I don't. Tbh I am wearing this t shirt for week straight

Thrift store, I don't pay the retail Jew

hugo boss used to be nazis uniform maker...
Got a rad suit from hugo b0ss, shit cash as fug, 120s super w00l aayyy

Ebay

China, you can pretty much anything for a fraction of the retail price.

Stone Island
Hugo Boss
Armani
Aquascutum
Moncler
Canada Goose
Fred Perry

Costco

I used to go to Primark and Sports Direct

Nowadays I get my clothes from various Internet merchants, I don't go shopping for clothes anymore, too many immigrants and niggers around.

For sweaters and polo shirts, I really like Fred Perry. I don't care about brands for the rest.

i only every wear plain tshirts, maybe some plain polo's, so i just buy where ever is the cheapest / best quality. i'll pay up to £5 each or so. i'm not into spending £40 for the same shirt with some stupid logo on it. only exception is when I buy jeans I will spend more because if I get a decent pair they land forever.

cute
your tummy looks really smooth
how

>THIS ISNT JUST LARP SHIT FOR DIRECTIONLESS TEENAGERS!

>Now please tell me what clothes to buy

last forever*

I tried to exercise idk

Dillards in Northpark Mall in Dallas. The store is always neat, clean, and organized. They always have plenty of staff to help and the mall is in a nice part of town and they do a really good job of keeping the stinky niggers away.

>buying clothes
I've been wearing the same shit for 10 years now.

Express if you want something off the rack that fits skinny guys really well. H&M also if you're on a budget. If you're under 21 shop at Vineyard Vines. Im assuming you're lifting and want to get laid.

mummy buys them for me

Hot Topic + K Mart

Hugo Boss

Fred Perry for tops, J Crew for bottoms, John Fluevog for boots.

Fred perry also tends to trigger the libs with their quasi skinhead past in the 60s/70s. Took me a while but I found the polo that all the 'proud boys ' were wearing that made it into the news.

Hugo Boss supports Israel cuck boys

My nigga

All sorts of places. It depends what I'm doing.

Socks, underwear, some sportswear and undershirts all come from TK Maxx. There really is no point in going elsewhere. I've more money than I know what to do with, but I'm not paying £600 for a Schoeffel down the road when there's one for £120 in there. I bulk buy from their website.

Gieves and Hawkes for suits. Lobb for shoes, though I do own Church's, Loake and a few others. I wore more continental things when I was younger, along with a few Japanese designers. Off the peg I'll go anywhere, if it looks right I don't care. A cheap Hugo Boss zip up has lasted years and it's very well made. The only watches I've ever bought with my own money have been Casio (I have a Mudman, and a diver's watch) but I inherited some that get worn infrequently. Not a watch person, though I wear one of the inherited ones daily.

For work, I wear cheap shit from costco or old clothes, since I work as a carpenter/framer.
When I'm not working, I've mostly been buying clothes from RRL when they go on sale.

Mark's workwear
Costco
American eagle

>Where do you buy your clothes?

Army surplus.

Hi dad

They sell Oberstgruppenführer suits :^)?

>Buy

You shameful, lazy Kike-puppet. Make your own instead of feeding the ZOG Machine.

My one rule with clothes is no logos. Why would you want to be a walking billboard for some corporation?

ralph lauren, hugo boss, barbour.

only for the comfy skinny jeans.....kill me.

Hit up SIG Fatboy

Kys

Vinyard Vines because I'm white and upper middle class

H&M or Uniqlo

Walmart

Thats why I said kill me, open your fuckin eyes.

This. I buy from thrift if i'm looking for basics, and hugo boss if i'm looking for a suit. I tailor my clothes myself, or get my wife to tailor them for me.

I get my boots from thorogood or british made companies like grinders or solovair that support right wing politicians.

faggot.

im also white upper middle class but i dont dress like a candy ass

That teenage edge

I feel like VV is for college kids and under though, am I wrong in that assumption? I wanna rock it but I'm 26. What do?

G-Star, Boss or Tommy hilfiger.

Thrift store. Chances are decent that they have some good stuff for cheap.

How did ya get so much money?

Flea Makret

The Dillards near me folds their t shirts and sets them up on their own table.

Whats it like there ? Uniqlo here went full cuck and dedicated a good portion of their toronto store to "modesty line" / muzzywear.

>nazis ruin every styler of clothing possible until the rest of us are forced to weasr burlap sacks: the thread

Go to (((Fred Perry site)))... Get blacked!

i buy whatever is cheapest that has high quality. i buy 2 weeks worth of clothing. i sew my clothes when they get damaged and keep them as long as possible.

wasting money is a sin

I assume you're also 12.

Inherited. I've done some things on my own, but I've only been able to take those risks because I've known I have a massive amount to fall back on.

Nah it's definitely a juvinile look. Embrace workwear and darker colours. Don't wear pink. Can't go weong with some selvedge denim, a good pair of goodyear welt boots, a fred perry polo and a duck coat. Refined AND rugged/masculine.

Tyr
Asics
Columbia

Sexy belly. I’d like to lick it, then unzip your pants and blow you.
I love white boys.

This isn't even my final form kid.

I feel ya mate the high streets are rubbish round here but like, look for some decent outlet chains, like that braintree place. Didn't see a single non white, only a few friendly poles. How is online shopping though? Prices any good?

Where is the best place to buy clothes on Houston?

Woodlands mall?
Galleria?, etc.?

Thor Steinar, banned in some places in Germany due to the strong association with Neo Nazis

WN aesthitics the fuck you talking about kike I just wear wife beaters and live in my trailer park in alabama

Express and H&M are great for business casual clothes. Just got stuff from there for my new job.

Asics makes some damn comfy runners

The PX, Walmart, or whatever my mom sends me in the mail.

Supreme online store
grailed
H&m
North Face

Made in USA new balance or btfo.

The North Face probably is the most redpilled brand out there. Douglas Tompkins the founder of TNF bought every pice of land that he could in the patagonia before the jews did cause he knows that the jews where planing to buy all the patagonia, and he make it a national park with all that land. Read about. Now the jews are the owner of half patagoni in Argentina.

Can’t forget about Ralph Lauren either

Everyday clothes? Walmart

Dress clothes? Macy's

Supreme is for niggers who love “urban wear”. “Urban” is an euphemism for nigger.

>Supreme
Nigger detected

lol i do not care the more to piss you faggots off god damn

lol, nice meme

This. Supreme wiggers fuck off. Streetwear is terrible with very few exceptions (common projects makes nice shoes/boots for exampl)

amriburger nigger posts are so bad lol

ÆON(Japan's single-largest shopping mall)

Kys wannabe nigger. I bet you listen to Kanye and un ironically think he’s the best rapper alive.

I like to browse thrift stores for button ups, if I'm buying new then I like the MX button ups from Express, and I also get pants at Express.. Otherwise I get polos from Banana Republic, and jeans from Levi's.

I'm fairly sure Mr Lauren was a Red Sea Pedestrian.

TK Maxx is decent. You can return in store if something doesn't fit. They're competitively priced and you can get some genuinely good stuff on there.

Is uniqlo actually good there ? It came here and it seems overpriced. 20 dollar Tees, etc.

Common projects is more Nordic minimalism than urban. So it passes the Nog test.

Nice try. Hugo boss is a nazi brand

Thrift stores in high class areas. Some stuff still has the tag on it or hasn't been worn more than once. I can usually find name brand button ups that would usually cost $70-100 for like $10-20.

You have to ask the clerk to see the special selection in the back room. The password is "Gas the Kikes, mah nigger".

They have some good raw denim.

lol no, wtf???

In Italy.

>Fred Perry
>Canadian goose
Marxist proletarian.

Columbia brand outlet. They have really quality shit for alot less than anywhere else.

>durable good looking walking / hiking shoes, shirts, jackets, pants, shorts, hoodies, bags, totes, gear

Every responsible white person should have some.

Why don't you shop in spitfield?

Hmm I'll have to look at that then

That’s kinda how I dress. I don’t wear colors because colors are for fags. But I don’t dress like the matrix either.

Just plain dark clothes or in shades of gray.