Battleship thread. Post ur Musashi, Yamato, Nagato, Bismarck, Iowa etc

Battleship thread. Post ur Musashi, Yamato, Nagato, Bismarck, Iowa etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eyQmhrVKsc0?t=10m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor girl, she must have back problems. And I am not even talking about the heavy guns.

The best art is the art that makes your girl look more realistic. To the point they could almost be human.

This is the only one I had on hand other than Iowa.

Whoops I posted my 56k Warning one. I'm on mobile so I can post the big one.

You know, this is off topic but I am the only person I know who still has a grandfathered mobile phone unlimited data, but my 56k connection at home is limited. Why don't I use my cell data? Unrootable phone.

Anyone else in my sitch?

So I assume Iowa is the most intelligent and perceptive of the girls. Yamato and Musashi would be the biggest but also the dumbest with the strongest firepower.

Lol... I mean they were literally still shouting through pipes to give orders with the Yamato class.

Nagato and mutsu would be old ladies with a lot of scars.

Japan could not into Radios.

Japan cannot into war
youtu.be/eyQmhrVKsc0?t=10m30s

Re will save the anime!

Japs also can't see with their squinty little eyes which is why Iowa's radar systems were better 2.

I do need to get a tailor or seamstress to recreate some of these swimsuits you see in anime.

Hot, young and intelligent. Perfect?

Wonder if she is arrogant.

Why are destroyers such $h!t? Maybe because they are annoying little rug rats that shouldn't be in a real war situation. Or maybe because they are a dime a dozen.