TRUMP YES!

TRUMP YES!

Based MAGAMAN righting the wrongs of the previous administration. The Black Muslim did such harm to our foreign policy. The God Emperor is correcting course!

- No more criticism of Israel, especially not at the UN
- Declaring all settled land to be rightfully part of Israel
- Undoing the Iran deal, restoring our natural warfooting
- Making great deals with Saudi
- Sure, Russia may have cheated to 'win' the war part 1. But based MAGAMAN is swiftly and decisively moving to phase 2 - Kurdish independence. We can't let Iraq or Syria be strong - Israel is our ally! Assad has to go! Obama's strategy was a total disaster. Trump will achieve the goal his way!
- Not to mention North Korea. Trump will rebuild our military and put our amazing girls and boys to work. Obama forced them to sit on their thumbs for 8 years. Not any more! They will fight for the flag and restore our pride!

I FUCKING LOVE TRUMP, LADS. HE IS SO BASED. HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO BASED? I WOULD HAPPILY DIE FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!

israel is great. it's either israel or retarded iq-let literal goat fuckers. too bad israel doesn't nuke palestine and get it over with. fucking whiny ass libtards and sandniggers are the only ones who care about the little shitskin terrorists of palestine.

also, go ride muhammed's cock, op. you little liberal mangina.

kill yourself nigger

Get off this board you fucking newfag piece of shit kike.

Die JIDF scum

>fat dotard

>israel is great

Hope springs eternal, for fags.

Based. Muddy shitkikes don't have human rights.

BASED MUSLIMS

>Sure, Russia may have cheated to 'win'

nope

t. MIDF

why are they all so hideous

I don't give a fuck about either of them and I hope they kill each other off.

They're Jewish.

ive seen ultra orth jews before in groups and this one is exceptional in his heinous aesthetic

Did they all have beards covering up their hideousness?

>2017
>still believing in political solutions

Blumpf is a disgrace

It's time to #DrainTheSumpf

lmao, this is starting to get funny to watch

What a fucking fag
>undoing the Iran deal
So you cucks think giving shitloads of money to the Iranians was a good idea? And good forbid someone do something about North Korea, better to be a cuck right? Neck yourself

OY VEY GOYIM

The only good thing about Drumpf's illegitimate presidency is watching the mental gymnastics of his supporters as they desperately try to rationalize failure after failure.

Don't worry, drumpflings, he'll be getting impeached soon and you can stop hurting your brain by trying to think!

Hell yeah!
ABSOLUTELY BASED Pence would be an even stronger ally of Israel than Trump, if that's even possible.

I love based MAGAMAN, but I'd be willing to let him get impeached to get a True Christian in the White House!

>So you cucks think giving shitloads of money to the Iranians was a good idea?
It was their money retard.

Remind me how many countries NK has infiltrated and subverted with racemixing propaganda and Jewish degeneracy again.

North Korea is a threat. They're trying to get a nuke to nuke America, or at least Japan or South Korea. We can't let that happen.

Also Iran is the problem. Saudi is the best choice for regional stability, they are the right horse to back for now, while we continue to strengthen Israel.

Only a fucking leftie cuck SJW commie traitor would argue against this.

Nobody gives a fuck about the Palestinians and tbhq if most of the Middle East was controlled by Israel it would be better for the world

FUCKING BASED

>Iran is the problem. Saudi is the best choice for regional stability, they are the right horse to back for now, while we continue to strengthen Israel.
Could you be any more of a filthy little kike? Kill yourself subhuman.

Fuck off, Schlomo.

Scratch that, forgot you were the OP. Sometimes the irony is a bit too realistic.

Palestinians live freely in Israel already, it's just Gaza that produces the problems due to its leadership, not the people.

Let Israel take control and their leaders will do a good job.

Fuck off kike.

u r a paki, I'll knock ur cunt right in, m8

Not a kike what is wrong with the Jewish country in the Middle East?

They are succefulk, friendly to the West and the Middle East is full of ducking human scum why would you want more power t Arab cockroaches?

So the - left can't meme - meme is actually true lmfao

Dunno what you're talking about m8. Trump Administration FTW!
>based Mattis getting our war machine ready again
>based Mnuchin cutting Wall Street regulation
>based Sessions clamping down on the internet
>based Haley not taking any shit from (((the international community)))
>based Pompeo increasing CIA ops
>based Kelly, McMaster, Dina Powell, Kushner, Ivanka, Miller and Cohn advising the president
>based Trump for picking all those people
Unsure about Tillerson though. Seems like he's going soft. Fucking going off-script, saying shit like war with NK would be a disaster, or Iran is complying with the deal. So weak, what a cuck. Must be an SJW or something. What a libtard lol. Trump needs to get rid of him fast!

extensive inbreeding.

B-b-but racemixing is a sin!
Keeping to your own kind produces the best results!
Genetic diversity WEAKENS offspring!

Back me up here, fellow MAGApedes!

>the Middle East is full of ducking human scum
you know maybe if ((they)) didn't overthrow literally every stable government in the middle east they wouldn't be so bad

Sup Forums support israel what?

ugliness and filthiness is innate to the Jew. read the bible about what Jesus thinks of them.

wtf I love daca illegals now

Here is Trump as the first president ever to take part in a mystic Jewish ritual.

Also, you incels know this post was made by a Russian shill right?

Sounds pretty Tsun Tzu to me. Let the Mullins kill each other. In fact send them guns and ammo.

That's amazing. Unlike the Stormcucks on here I'm glad Trump is the most Pro-Zionist President in the history of our country. Israel is a shining example of Nationalism done right, we can't defeat Islam without Israel's help.

You British idiots have based parcel man on your side. Don't be afraid, that's a job for the bobbys...

t. JIDF