Its harder for blacks to get ahead

You all know it Sup Forums.. its harder for blacks to get ahead in this racist society. The only reason trump won was because he is a white man

Bet you can't respond to pick related

>he had to be rich
Does this nog have any idea how hard Trump had to work for decades to be that rich? Does he realize how many times something Trump tried did not work and how Trump always came back from it to be even better?

he didnt have to work as hard as a black guy would have though

I'm pretty sure all he had to do was run against crooked HIllary Clinton. One of the worst candidates in history.

clearly this shows no one wants niggers and they themselves do not want to be niggers.

All Obama had to do was be black and democrat.

Obama won because he's black

>Be Black

>Blessed with low IQ genes

>Believes hard work will help compete against a smarter population because low IQ

Everybody judges you for being stupid, not for being black

It's harder for them to get ahead because their peers bring them down and they're naturally less intelligent.

Onigger was not intelligent. He was elected because of welfare niggers and white guilt. Onigger should have been lynched for running for president. Watching niggers talk about how bad they have it is infuriating. Each nigger costs the tax payer over 7500$. Until niggers are not net detriment to the country, they should be rounded up and slaughtered.

It's harder for blacks to get ahead because they're dragged back down by their own peers. We created a system where anyone can succeed, they do not succeed because the moment they do they are cast aside and jeered at. No one wants to be called an Uncle Tom.

This will never end until every single one of these monkeys is killed. We will never be safe until every nigger is dead.

This, No one gave a shit of Obama's academic credentials. All the man had to do was be black and charming. The gibs and white guilt will do all the rest.

>Its harder for blacks to get ahead
That tends to happen to groups with an average IQ of 85 trying to compete with a group who ahs an average of 100.

Your argument is like saying that its hard for white people to win the 100m because of racism in athletics instead of the most obvious answer, that it is genetic.

FUCKING THIS RIGHT HERE BLACKS HATE NOTHING MORE THAN OTHER SUCCESSFUL BLACKS! The only reason they tolerated Obama was because he was promising welfare checks like no one gave a fuck.

but that would destroy USA

false, trumps children have all graduated from harvard, trump has created multiple businesses worldwide, knows a great deal of the mistakes of bush and obama. the only problem is he's on a power trip right now and thinks all of america is republican.

If whitey have 100 IQ.
An Trayshawnda got 80 IQ.
It be mo hard for dem finna do dat mup da do fa sho. Thats racism.
Sheeeit.

>what is affirmative action

Obama rode a wave of media support and democrat money into office. Trump fought the entire establishment and won on his own dime. That's the difference.

Most niggers have been looking for someone to blame for their own faults and the left keeps feeding them "racism"

Its no broken black families where Mom is on welfare because she had 4 kids by deadbeat black men

It's not blacks fucking up their chance for an education by not participating or learning in school

Its not hookup culture where young blacks impregnate girls and disappear

It's not acting and dressing in a society that values politeness

It's not black aggressiveness where everything is not their fault and it's the white man unfairly punishing the for their own mistakes

It's not obnoxious attention seeming blacks disturbing people's peace with their latest "system" thumping down the road or sitting right behind you at a stop light

It's not whites being told they are racist scum now matter what they do..

It's wypipo, wypipo wypipo

all he had to do was dog whistle to insecure white people

Blacks are literally getting hired for the color of there skin. Every single business establishment has at least one. Should just give the left side of my Tv to the niggers too cause every scene has to have a "a sees we's are divirses and we aint kkk." negro in it.

No, it's harder for 'poor' people to get ahead because the people that surround them pull them down if they are allowed to, blacks just make up a large portion of poor people.

muh obamaphones for everyone

Of course it is. On average, Black people are considerably less intelligent, less industrious, and more prone to anti-social, violent behavior, and that's not even taking racism into account. This is why the best solution to the Black problem is to cut out part of the South and segregate the blacks there in a new Black-only country, by paying them to move there. Blacks will never achieve equality without leg-ups every step of the way, which will breed resentment in the white population, and also in the black population, who will resent being viewed as inferior, when their inferiority is a biological reality.

>its harder for blacks to get ahead

That's because the bell curve is real.

t. black guy

It would save the USA. Niggers cost over $7500 a head.

But white men can't jump nigleaf.

Obama was a yes man that a group of corporate yews chose to be president

Yeah I'm not sure what you're trying to say here friend are you agreeing with me or not?

SHEEEEIT WHITEY ALWAYS KEEPIN IS BROTHAS DOWN. SHEEEEEIT WE WUZ KANGZ

When a white man only works with black men, black contractors and black suppliers, has to jump two feet and a black man in the same situation still has to jump six feet, is that racism?

>obama - unqualified affirmative action nigger
>fucked up so bad there probably wont be another nigger for years
I actually blame white people passing black people has no idea how to do their job

No it would destroy USA

I love trump and all.
But black people are still secretly discriminated against and we all know it.
I don't even like niggers but they are discriminated against.

Why didn't he say that he has to jump three feet to every one foot a white person jumps?

it actully is because thats how they see it. they kinda created that illusion which is reality for them. its easy to tap into the mind of someone's whos IQ is lower than yours, but you cant do it the other way around

im bored now

Dunning-Kruger effect

Well thought out argument

>12% of population
>but 40% of characters

Dont even get me started on the over representation of Queers and Jews in Sup Forums

Obama was elected because of the magical negro meme.

His presidency was Literally a product of racial indoctrination ....

all oprah did was get raped and she's richer than donald

It is harder for blacks to achieve things. It's because of their limited mental faculties. Maybe they should implement a eugenics program to catch up to other races.

it's ironic because all ta-nahesi coates needed to be successful was have an IQ of 97 and liberal white guilt and black delusion did the rest.

Kek

>Maybe they should implement a eugenics program to catch up to other races.

We need to stop the niggress in ghettos from breeding, while getting the few smart blacks to breed. It is very hard finding a non thot.

USA is already dead.

>Donald Trump had to be rich and white
That's all? That's really all it took? What election was this guy watching?

Yeah?
I thought ((everybody)) hates Trump
And
>She is your president

Mental gymnastics bro

If that's "all it takes", why didn't we have a President Kerry or Romney lel

>We wuz prezidint n shit
It's like they're actively trying to bait memes now.

low IQ is a tough obstacle for the niggers to overcome, but we are not responsible for their shortcomings. HArd work, for anigger, is getting out of bed at the crack of noon, and spending the day selling drugs, using drugs, producing illegitimate kids which they don't support, and constantly thinking of ways to kill yt, rob yt, and rape yt, and spend a lot of time actually killing, robbing, and raping yt. Niggers are a horrific burden upon society, and need to be hunted to extinction like all other animals which are a danger to humans.

His argument falls flat considering that Obama ran against and won over someone with equal qualifications and more, who was white. Three times.
If anything, it's pretty damning to Obama's legacy that after electing someone with all those achievements, peoples gut reaction was to go with someone with zero political experience.

It's even worse than you think..

All Obama had to do is get endorsed by Oprah Winfery and serve a partial term as a U.S. Senator. No one had even heard of him ten years before he became President. Obama pretty much came out of nowhere. Trump had decades of being a public figure and the name recognition that went with it and still had to fight the entire establishment of both partiesas well as the entire Main Stream Media to win. Luckily, Hillary was the political eqivelent of a flaming bag if dog shit and her campaign was a raging dumpster fire.

Apparently toxic white masculinity is why Hillary's electoral college strategy was incompetent. Clearly Trump's whiteness is what pushed him over the edge win to such lofty vote totals...

Everytime I read the word "equity" I want to shoot myself in the head.

Very true. It's much like how Hillary is whining about how sexism is the only reason she lost while doubling down on reminding everyone she had the popular vote. These people are beyond retarded.