HOW THE FUCK IS GUTS SUPPOSE TO FUCKING KILL THIS GUY??

HOW THE FUCK IS GUTS SUPPOSE TO FUCKING KILL THIS GUY??

HES LITERALLY MADE OUT OF METAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yGXPBHM1-v0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He swings the big sword REEAALLLYY hard

Source please.

Also; Protagonist powers and plot Armour.

If Guts used a katana this wouldn't be an issue.

berserk my lad

he dosen't

Locus lives until the heat death of the universe

Upgrade his Dragon slayer to Dragon Force.

that's not even the strongest metal, guts fought a diamond dragon and lived. that guy isn't even a quarter diamond, so guts will have a much easier time kiling him

Much appreciated.

Where are their dicks?

Neo Band of The Hawk >>> Original Band of The Hawk

I just noticed how much the car mech from Concrete Revolution looks like this guy.

what's the downside of being an apostle?

looks like whatever they sacrifice it doesn't rattle them much since they stop giving a shit about anything afterwards anyway

Post yfw Guts defeats Griffith with the power of friendship

you're become evil and had to sacrifice those you loved.

bet you anything that Guts defeats Griffith in a 1vs1 but then Griffith explains that everything that he did since becoming Femto is to defeat the idea of evil by working against it from within etc etc

and then Guts goes berserk (tm) and slices the idea of evil in half

When did Berserk turn into pokemom?

Band of the Wolf > Band of the Hawk > Literally faggot brigade AKA Band of the new Hawk

>user has loved ones.
lol I thinkwe all know what kind of apostol he would become.

>"You did it Guts! You are finally BerserkĀ©!"

he just needs to wait for jet fuel to be invented

I haven't seen this image before. Pretty lulzy, user.

I know! 10/10 would sacrifice.

You did it, Guts.
Madder than anyone
(~*Madder than ANYONE*~)

to be honest I'm not sure Guts can take those guys

he needs another powerup to be able to clash with top apostles and the god hand

as it is he's getting worn out too fast fighting just random huge monsters (which have huge guts).

and every time he does he's on the brink of some epic stroke or heart attack or whatever

Guts needs a vacation. Like a week of simple sleep.

Look at how well he fights when he's constantly worn out and imagine what he could do if he's fully rested.

he had 7 fucking years on that boat

youtu.be/yGXPBHM1-v0

They're better than the fags Guts has tagging along atleast.

Only if the katana has been folded more times than that guy's body.

Guts has one more transformation, one where he's fully transformed in/into his armor but with retained sanity.

That will basically be his "apostle" form.

It's kinda contrived that he got such a powerup out of the blue, really.

I think he can take out Irvine.
He just needs to chop off his wolf dick and not get hit by the arrows

I want to fuck Yunyun.

Has metal ever stopped his sword from going through anything before?

>chances are high you will never see Guts fight the Godhand because Miura will never reach that part of the story in his lifetime

when Guts inevitably kills you you get sucked into the vortex of hell and experience only pain for the rest of eternity

holy fuck that loli has a nice ass

well that's what happens to everyone else when they die in berserkverse too.

Cut it in half?

>

Am I the only one who wants a timeskip on elf island? What if Rickert somehow finds a way to the island like 10 years later, and he tells Guts that everything is going to shit in grifithland. Also we find out that elf dimension style is a real thing, and the elf king teach's elf dimension style to Isidro and Puck is no longer a fucking memer.

nah, just apostles and the branded

Has anyone in Berserk died of natural causes?

Does trollrape count as death by natural causes?

yeah I really doubt that since the only god the berserkverse has is called "the idea of evil", it's representatives are literally the cenobites who thrive on sacrifices and general evilness and that's that

we actually saw souls getting pumped into a giant even black heart so I'm going to go with there is no decent afterlife except screaming in agony forever

Godo?

Guts wont have to, Isidro will melt him with his dagger and thats the end.

It seems like time may move differently on the island, so when they go back to Midland Rickert would be an adult and stuff already. That would set up the climax of the story.

I'm pretty sure "heaven" exists as another part of the astral realm too. Or not, I could be totally misremembering things.

Like how you're forgetting the elemental kings.

Nope he won't have to BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER FUCKING GET THERE.

Is Grunbeld stronger than Zodd?

No.

Zodd is basically THE Apostle.

Nah. Guts already cracked him. That's all you need to answer the question of whether he can take them all on.

Zodd can 1v1 skullnight so what do you think?

I wonder what he sacrificed?

Maybe Schierke will eventually be able to call forth magma to melt the guy, or freeze him so that Guts can smash him.

His new Harry Potter army can take on an army of apostles. Berserk is gonna get interesting at least.

When he discovers the Moonlight greatsword

>Zodd is THE apostle
But Ganishka is the strongest

Hopefully bloody!!

Well, they never did fight.

Is diamond the hardest metal?

Who knows. Maybe someone important to Skull Knight.

i think berserk is a pretty cool guy

eh fights apostles and doesn't afraid of anything

its easy, use MORE METAL.

Theres a line that implies skull knight and zodd are many years apart. They are as related as Guts and Zodd are. Father and son.

Really? I assumed that SK and Zodd were from the same era.

I think it is a pretty early line in the manga. It just implies Zodd is a thousand years old or something. Pretty sure is skull knight is Gaiseric hes just hundreds.

Was.
He would be, if Skull Knight wasn't able to shake him off without much effort every time they meet. He's definitely stronger than most if not all of the other apostles in the NBotH so it just shows what an unbelievable beast Skully is especially that he's the only being so far capable of directly attacking the god hand and living to try again. He's like a lv. 999 character with maxed out equipment that has grinded through countless enemies for so fucking long to get that strong because he's been stuck on the part right before the final boss that he can't kill because the proper criteria haven't been met so all he can do is farm behelits all day and night, occasionally passing ominous guidance to young travelers connected to the plot and the occasional mid-boss fight with Zodd you've already had a million fucking times in the dwindling hopes that somehow you'll get your chance to finally beat the game. Mr. Bones just wants off the ride.

>Zodd can 1v1 skullnight
He got fucked up by Skully. He was in pieces and lived purely because nobody but Griffith can do lasting damage to him. Rickert even confirmed he got his ass whipped.

Yeah they fucking did, Zodd got his ass kicked. If it weren't for Guts he'd be a charcoal briquette at the bottom of the ocean right about now.

Was Void the first God Hand or were there others before him?

I thought Skull Knight was around the same age too.

Oh shit that's right since Skull Knight is likely an Apostle too, right? Sacrificed by Void.

Fuck, I'd pick up the manga if it was finished, I just wanna see Guts kill gayboy Griffith.

>a god hand sacrifices an apostle

huh?

I'm retarded and fucked up my terms.

if by some chance you die you spend all eternity as a Cthullu tier god's pain slut

Well I think the story of the Skull king is only a few hundred years old and it is heavily implied Void did the sacrificing for skull knight. iirc the God hand only added members ever 500 years or something so Void might actually have just joined before griffith.

Oh yeah.

Didn't Flora said that there was something akin to heaven when you died if you were good/lucky enough? but maybe Griffith fucked that up too.

Void is the oldest God Hand.

Does it make anyone else laugh that basically the most powerful beings, and gods are pretty much the biggest losers in the world? Only getting ultimate power from being lame?

Void is the oldest, eclipse is something like every 200 years, SK is just under 1000 years old roughly.

And people killed by Apostles, remember the dude that helped Guts with the count? It was the first time we saw the hell vortex and he was in it.

It's pretty much the same in Tolkien.

That's only Griffth's cuck origin, we have no idea what the others were before they cut a deal

Oh I don't where I got 500 from.

He does draw some great loli ass
pic related is another example

From all the apostles we've seen, and from what we can speculate about Void, it's not a flattering process.

What was Slan's Idea? We know Griffith did it for the dream, and there has been a bit alluded to Void's reasons. But Slan got god power so she could have orgies?

lust or pleasure of the flesh?

she was probably a landwhale nun who got gang raped and forsaken by her god

So who is the best girl in Berserk?

Even Guts can't deny.

what a faggot.

No you fucking normie

>bother's
>being's
I'm triggered.