What's the most you've spent watching anime in a week...

What's the most you've spent watching anime in a week? Going to attempt 40 hours per week for 6 weeks while working part time

I spent my 16th summer watching anime every day for 5-10 hours out of every day.

I still remember finishing eva at 5am, lying in bed and staring at the ceiling, with my hand clutching the air above me.

I'm trying to cram as many before Otakon and I work 15-20 hours a week but I have no social commitments.

I spent my 16th summer masturbating every day for 5-10 hours out of every day.

I still remember finishing at 5am, lying in bed and staring at the ceiling, with my hand clutching the air above me.

I wanna violate luka

But he's a guy

>those damn cicadas wont shut up.

There were a couple months where I watched a 12/13 episode anime almost every single day, which would be around 30-40 hours or so.
I also watched all of Mobile Suit Gundam and something like 13 episodes of Zeta Gundam in two days (around 22 hours) and watched all of the Raildex anime in less than a week (a bit more than 40 hours)

>He's not a NEET.

As a senior in high school, after all sports and clubs were over forever, I decided to get into anime. I watched One Piece for 6 hours a day every day until I caught up to it, some 400 episodes later. That was the first anime I ever watched.

I powered through 125 episodes of Fairy Tail in a week once

It was a week I kind of want back

I tried to marathon One Piece at around the same pace. Only got to 100something before I got burnt out to this day.

Dunno how you did it, good sir.

bruh I don't know either, especially given how little money Toei lets out of their kike grasp for it to be made. It looks so bad in retrospect, but I didn't really know anything else.

Working
What a fucking loser. I bet you have friends too. Fag

I can't remember but there were times I would spend a week watchin anime around 12 hours per day.

>autism

How's your first day on Sup Forums, friend?

For you

With a wicked sense of humour.

Lol same. Completely went downhill after the first arc of the second series.