Guys why is Trump attacking Puerto Ricans and the mayor of San Juan when they are Americans who need help?

Guys why is Trump attacking Puerto Ricans and the mayor of San Juan when they are Americans who need help?

Why the fuck do we have anything to do with Puerto Rico? I only see 50 stars on my flag.

Because it's US territory faggot and they voted to be a state? It's the President's job to provide aid? instead we get a manchild who whines that someone is taking knee.

Well, when somebody starts blaming me for their own failures, I tend to want to tell them to shut the fuck up and fix their shit too.

Is your claim that the Federal government has provided no aid?

ah-bloo-bloo

People need to learn patience. I know, thats impossible.

Puerto Rico is american territory and its inhabitants american citizens.

I didn't say anything about the Federal government. I simply answered your question.

"Waah, waah, why do I have to do anything as President? I only see 50 Stars!" Then don't be President? The fuck? can't have your cake and eat it too.

FUCK
WHY
PEE
PO

He really fucked things up with his tweets again. This is just more ammo for the Dems to cause a shitstorm and smear him. Someone needs to take his twitter account from him ASAP

Ever Puerto Rican I know who has made something of themselves bitches about their friend and family being lazy shits.
t. new yorker

Came to Sup Forums to get my daily fix of Trump apologists, leaving satisfied.

I can vouch for this
-Successful puerto rican with lazy cousins that keep trying to fly over and live with me

Cool, and the federal government has done a number of things to help out: 10000 federal disaster relief workers, removing an old shipping regulation to get them help faster, 4 million liters of water, 6 million meals and tarps to cover homes, they're also working on getting more funding.

Perhaps the Puerto Rican mayor can shut the fuck up. The island was essentially destroyed, it's gonna take a little while to rebuild and help those in need.

I heard "he" did send aid and this is just another smear campaign by the anti-patriots

Puerto Rican here, these are straight facts. My grandparents especially my grandpa has worked 74 years in the US and just recently retired last year but made the mistake of moving back to PR. I didn't want them to suffer, because the country is the same and he saw that and even told me going back. The little faggot nigger parents beg for food stamps but never worked a day in their life and their offsprings are even worse. Sup Forums, if you thought niggers were bad in the U.S., you haven't seen how fucked PR is. I wish I were mayor, I would do better than this bratty, ungrateful bitch claiming that Trump isn't helping.

guys i dont care for american politics but trump is such a cringy person. When he talks his facial expression is cringy. Anything he says is cringy. On top all of it he is a total moron.

I really don´t understand how anyone of these ameriacn faggots here can support him. He is a retard.

Do they pay federal taxes? If the answer is no, then why should the Americans who do shoulder the cost of their recovery.

Don’t want to get your house destroyed by a hurricane? Don’t live where hurricanes happen.

Your leader is a hideous childless dyke kys

>american education

because he's a retard with 0 impulse control

Americans hate this fat fuck

There's a shitton of supplies sitting in the harbor and Trump even waived some law or something banning foreign ships from bringing stuff there. They've got plenty of supplies and quite a bit of federal help but can't get people to drive trucks around the island delivering stuff. It's a logistical and infrastructural failure on the part of Puerto Rico.

>retard
At least it only took your leaders 2 world wars to figure out you can’t fight on the east and west.

>says the Canadian foreigner with 0 impulse control

Oh the irony is thick.

Which Americans are you referring to? The same Americans that slandered his name by implying he wanted to deport ALL mexicans when he said "Illegal criminals"? The Americans who laughed and mocked that he "won't win" and now have zero impulse control by STILL slandering his name? The Americans that actually go out in street and attack people, destroy businesses, destroy vehicles, destroy anything and when someone retaliates by running some over suddenly it's "Shocking"? Which Americans are you referring to? Because all I see are rat-faced traitors.

Pro tip:
if you ain't white you ain't American.

she is not my leader but on the other hand she is a thousand times smarter and more competent then trump. He is an idiot.

our leaders were very ambitious. We like to take tasks that are almost impossible. That´s how we are.

Muslims are going to rape and murder you.

Have fun with that.

>murder is an appropriate response to lawful protesting