theguardian.com/uk/2009/jan/27/doner-kebabs-fat-salt-pork
blogs.lainformacion.com/strambotic/2013/04/01/pizzeria-hormigonera/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ty

*arabs

>shitty food

Not worth the toll

holy shit. what is that magic? is that..... is that... pieces of meat on chips, with mayo on top?! open the flood gates! Give that arab man a blond blue eyed woman! Racists BTFO! and your BMW is german! your tshirt chinese, your coffee turkish. so open your asshole wide for migrant floods, or else you're a hypocrite! checkmate bigots!

>shit greeks invented

>there are people reading this right now who haven't eaten a snackpack

Looks like a shitty attempt at making poutine.

Shawarma/donair is slop not even fit for pigs.

They served this shit before muslims even existed.

Yeah, what do they add? Fatness? That's not a good thing, jimbo.

>tfw Sup Forums just doesn't want to admit how fucking great Kebab is

Go back to the middleast cucklord

If you want to make a middle easterner rage, they'll them you love hummus and falafel and other Greek food. I had a Jordanian loose his shit over that statement. Good for some lulz

That's Mediterranean food, Greek people can and will make that for me.

Are French fries muslim now?

gyro is greek you stupid fucking aussie

i know, rite. wypeepo could never conceive of and create such culinary wonders on their own.

What is that orangey sauce?

>Thinks kebab is muslim invention

Again sandrats trying to steal credit from the white man.

Looks like shit to me.
Eat some vegetables, fatass.

of course. and say europeans invented math and science, only arab inventions came when they enslaved europeans and forced them to give up their elite aryan secrets for food and water

You don't need immigration to import food

>nazi larper
>not fat

pick one

Kek agrees with all of us here: Arabs eat Greek food and haven't contributed shit to the world

Why are kuffar so easy to bait?

Greek kebabs are shit compared to arabs. You need a real greasy hairy arab cook to make it better.
T. Lebanese.

>food is part of society
nope.
for even the last man of earth would need to eat.

There are no foods that muslim cultures have that other cultures dont. Its safe to say nothing would be missed without them.

How often do muslims eat what they serve us? Fucking never. I wonder why.
All the baked potato vans and burger shops have been taken over by this shit and I hate it, and my countrymen for preferring this shit to western food.

>cum on poutine
Is this the result of a swedish-canadian cultural exchange program?

Looks like shit.

absolutely disgusting

I think I can live without dirty fucking food in exchange for shit not blowing up in Europe.

It looks like some faggot took some loads in his ass and then blew out his colon over some french fries.

What the fuck is that shit? It looks like cum splashed Arby's, I'll stick to my fine cuisine thank you very much habib.

muslim added islam to society , duhhhhhhhhh

I had the sand boons but I love the halal cart on my corner. The chicken and rice is retarded good. Hot sauce so hot it burns your ass the next morning.

We have had Greek gyros here for 100 years. Don't you? What's the fucking difference?

>muslims invented the concept of cooking meat on a stick

thanks muslims

Haha, I was just now being so angry thinking about how i pay over 50% in taxes to house, clothe and feed the people who raped my daughter and murdered my son! Then I remember I got another fast food meal out of this amazing deal!

And if it wasn't for immigration I would never have known of it!
Like, thank god for the mass immigration of Japanese and Mexicans (that we totally have!), otherwise we would never have people eating tacos or sushi twice a week, right!?

Gyros is white, it's pork. Kebabs are greasy as shit, Germans love them for some reason

it's also a greek invention

They copied “carne asada fries” from Mexican Americans. Look it up OP you uneducated foodie bastard

Redpill me on Kebab, is it actually good for you? Or is it unhealthy?

Hey.

Hey.

Hey.

You don't need to be Chinese to cook Chinese food. You don't need to be Japanese to cook Japanese food. You don't need to be Spanish to cook Spanish food. Japan made some of the best whisky in the world by learning from the Scots, not importing a ton of them.

Shitty street food is not worth the problems of muslims.

>Umm, excuse me, but if a hairy father of 12 who's worked in the field for 8 hours prior doesn't run my food underneath both pits for at least 45 seconds apiece, I just can't call it food

Seek help.

The final refuge of the globalist, when all else has failed, is to go: "What about the food?" as if it would be impossible for a monoethnic country like Japan to serve such dish, if there were a market for it. And as if letting in millions more 3rd worlders will do something more for "Muh 3rd World Food!"

>implying the muzzies brought ABs to australia
Cunt it was Adelaide Wogs that invented ABs, not Muzzies you dumb cunt

WOOOOOOOOW kabob meat man!!! Thats some cultural shit bro!!!!

I'm still waiting for the niggers to actually invent something or open a business that i actually go to. Hell even the fried chicken i eat is a white guy with a white beard.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>mmm Charlene Downes and chips
Thanks Allah

Liked the taste but I now stopped eating this shit, the food is rubbish for your health and that is without taking in consideration the hygiene of the places the meat has been through.

And I don't want to give muslims more money.

theguardian.com/uk/2009/jan/27/doner-kebabs-fat-salt-pork

And that's not even good its a greasy death

Vaccine-inmune tuberculosis is not a good thing to add to society.

>heavy breathing

The one you eat at the restaurants is terrible for your health.
blogs.lainformacion.com/strambotic/2013/04/01/pizzeria-hormigonera/
Sanidad has closed many of those restaurants and there are a lot still were you can still see cockroaches (I mean the insects, not the turks, it's obvious there's gonna be turks) crawling around.

Regular kebab is OK, it's poor people food made fancy. In some regions of Spain, Greece, Egypt, etc kebab was a way to put a lot of leftovers into one plate. Same purpose as omelettes, pizzas, etc.

>You don't need to be Chinese to cook Chinese food.

I have a lot of chinese friends, and nearly all of their parents own Chinese restaurants, they tried to hire white chefs since flying over Chinese chefs has become illegal for them, but White people just can't do it.

Also they don't put up with the same shitty working conditions.

>of value or benefit

Yeah, me too. I rarely ate Döner, like 1 time per month but since Jan. '16 i just don't want to give these people any money. Now i'm going to Deutsche See and eat a Krabbenbrötchen or something similar.

Anybody can memorize a recipe. It's likely way more of the latter than the former.

>Quebec creates Poutine
>Canada is taking credit for Poutine
>this post

Australia please

tell me more about the highway of death, how is it died?

>Kebab
Gyros is superior, roach.

same here they are delisious but you might as well eat shit and any Muslim run restaurant pays a certain % to some halal organisation for their meat.

If you're going to get take away at least to go a place thats run by Whites or if you cant find any chinese food.

what is the Iraq war

15 year old brainlet detected

fpbp

>Are French fries muslim now?
The French ones are.

that's not even real muslim food dumbass, real muslim food is like olives feta, gota and humus and is fucking delisious

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I'm fine without Hepatitis C and cum in my food, thanks.
Also, gyros is Greek. GREEK!

Gyro is greek you stupid nigger

Looks fattening, and lots of semen.

>donair
Kek..oh, i forgot you guys don't use any umlauts

>not eating fondue erryday
Ja leck du mir am tschööpli

>Ground up schoolgirls on a serving of fries, covered in jizz
no thx

that is the most disgusting pile of shit i've ever seen. you made me fucking vomit OP, kys.

kebab is disgusting

literally not real meat