Revenge?

Revenge?

What the fuck has Trump done wrong with regards to Puerto Rico that they would want revenge?

twitter.com/fakedansavage/status/913794548907728896

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/3LWzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>trying to make Puerto Rico into Katrina when 90% of American's aren't even aware that PR exists

He said their island is an island surrounded by ocean

He didn't use HAARP to divert the hurrikang

He told them how it is after the at pussy bitch mayor or whatever heckled him for the job she's supposed to be doing.

Because they are a tiny ass island and the support they've been getting is fucking awful
>Mayor of San Juan literally says she's done being PC and that they need help ASAP
>Trump says "they want everything done for them"
fucking what

didn't deliver aid and internet to their doorsteps

They are going to Florida and Georgia.

>send supplies and aid workers out to island
>get praised by governor
>Democrats flip out
>governor suddenly claims that she did not mean anything she said and that the aid was not acceptable
>gets called out by Trump for being a pawn of the Democrats and the MSM
>"OMG HE'S OUT OF CONTROL!!"
Yes, I'm sure THIS TIME that Trump's supporters will side with Democrats and the media...

>trying to get cell reception from a Haarp Repeater

>internal refugees
Aren't we all

>trying to make Puerto Rico into Katrina when only 18 people died
1800 people died in Katrina. Our newsmedia has gone insane. This world is fucked.

I thought Puerto Ricans were overwhelmingly Republican.

Also, why do most people seem to have forgotten they exist? Back in the 70s, they seemed to be the Mexicans of their day, being portrayed as lazy and hated by real Americans.

b-but they are really hot and thirsty!

mayor of PR needs to get off her ass and get her people organized and working as well

all she's done is sit back and complain and let everything get worse

Most of the fucking island is still without power (and by extension, communication)
Do you think they will be able to land planes or something there?
The island, for the foreseeable future, is unable to receive outside help
t. Rican

Maybe the US government should do something about all those shipping containers in the ports that can't go anyway. They're getting so fucking caught up on their own red tape that they can't even help their own territory

they're running fake news about him, you think they'll stop now? till the next election they won't stop bashing him. it's either going to brainwash people or annoy them

>it's either going to brainwash people or annoy them
They already did this for a year leading up to the election, and Trump won.

I'm case you wonder what drives the divisiveness that arises in the Regressive psyche
>don't listen to the words
>watch the actions

And yet here you are, posting on fucking Sup Forums. Must be nice.

I live in mainland USA you idiot, or I would have the PR flag

What no one likes to mention is, since the 90s when all the military bases closed, PR was on the fast track to shitsville. Its infrastructure became African tier. Fuck, like there only power company went out of business because no one would pay bills. A good majority of the island people are good, but theyre in a fucked place with fucked people. This is a clensing that might do them good.
t. a 'rican

Theyre probably getting more help from the US than any other Caribbean island is.

So then you're not even there and you have as much idea about whats actually going on as any of us.

Faceberg and the rest of the left are trying so hard to make this into Katrina

Why don't you fuck off you stupid Anglo
I have relatives there, and they used some sort of drone thing that had a signal so people could call their relatives
Meanwhile the fucks over at AT&T managed to "accidentally" cut some fucking huge cable all the way through instead of some other one, because they're fucking idiots

You may be thinking of Cuban refugees.The older Cubans were all based conservatives and most were Christians.

Puerto Ricans can get fucked though. I've never met a good one. We should give them to Mexico

What makes you think anything is Trump's fault?

Why is everyone completely ignoring we had two other hurricanes hit the mainland? Oh because those two are under control thanks to Trump's leadership..

Bbbbbut Puerto Rico!!

Gaze here at the HORRORS these poor people are suffering..

m.imgur.com/a/3LWzs

Oh wait. Couldn't be most of those people are fine but not even helping their own country in a time of crisis? Nah it couldn't be a bunch of lazy Islanders sitting around waiting for Daddy Trump to single handedly fix everything....

Why all of a sudden the hysteria? Could it be Hillary deflecting from her shitty book attempting to call Trump out on a non issue and her army of retards in the media propping that up by only showing you the worse areas and letting people assume the whole island is in shambles?

I'll let you decide.

You're a fucking moron if you think a native doesn't have better insight to the infrastructure from first hand experience you fucking mong.

>I have relatives there, and they used some sort of drone thing that had a signal so people could call their relatives
There is no way you are genuine.

The whole point of my post is that it ISN'T Trump's fault and that he couldn't do much if he tried
Now go fuck off

And you're a moron if you believe random idiots on Sup Forums.

>I thought Puerto Ricans were overwhelmingly Republican.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude. No. Never have been.

It's not even the fucking governor (who's been very appreciative of the help). It's some random mayor with a stuck up her(male) ass thats doing all the bitching.

I don't think your post had a point because it was bullshit.

Nothing but they have been trying to push the narrative that its just like Bush's handlig of Katrina, but the news moves so fast that nobody gives a fuck.

Not the same person, but I work with a lot of Rican natives in Orlando and they've told me similar stories when they finally could get a hold of loved ones.

Go talk to some actual humans before you sperg out like an asshole.

DJT
This
>it gives credit to Pythagoras but is actually a Bible verse

>Proverbs 12:16New International Version (NIV)

16 Fools show their annoyance at once,
but the prudent overlook an insult.

Do you honestly forget where you are?

Why is the media like this? This is NOTHING like Katrina. How can people just blindly believe this shit?

>m.imgur.com/a/3LWzs
lmao the only person I know from PR spent an hour driving to get signal to update her fb status

she is now stateside getting drunk at nightclubs

>T-trump is retroactively at fault because of decades of neglected infrastructure

yeah this strategy really worked out for every other conservative being targeted by the media in the last 25 years

look at Puerto Rico acting like it has a star on the flag and shit. pffft

Maybe if all those poor little dreaming wetbacks already didn't fill all the seats. blame mexico

That dude is STILL fucking butt hurt about Trump winning and he is just crying about ALREADY to vote against Trump next presidential elections... haha

(You)

>living at or below sea level in hurricane zone
>hurricane destroys infrastructure

I have zero sympathy for these fucks, nor should I have to subsidize their bad life choices every fucking year during hurricane season.

Fuck off. This isn't an argument over whether or not we should be helping - we already are. This is about whether or not we're being lied to about it.

This made me chuckle

Fuck off you stupid Anglo
I never said he was at fault, fucking burger motherfucker
Do you spend all day yelling at people on internet because you're too fat to get up from chair?

They don't honestly, there's been the resignation of that one HHS guy, the NFL thing, Tax cuts, Trump moves to fast for the media to focus on one issue, they would whine 24/7 about one issue, but that isn't possible any more if they want to remain relative. The only people who believe are the dupes who were already convinced Trump was a bad Goy.

Nah senpai, my mistake.

it's a small island, but more populated than 21 lowest populated States.
It took months after Katrina to count all the dead bodies. You usually don't see them until a week after the water rescinds, and thus it's likely to be far more than 18.

aid was delivered to the island, it just wasn't distributed properly. Trump even suspended the Jones Act that was hurting the island. They have no legitimate claim that Trump didn't help.

It's fine

KILL WHITEY

These dumb Rats. They don't seem to realize New York libtards HATE Puerto Ricans

Don't come to an anonymous message board with anecdotes, moron.

Looks like Massachusetts will become an even bigger shithole now

>No power
>Streets littered with debris so trucks can't go anywhere
>No Telecom
>Places still flooded
>Wahh why haven't you rebuilt the entire place in a week

10k of our military (national guard) is already there. If you ask me they should have only sent 3Ks

>Puerto Ricans all move to US
>White people move to Puerto Rico
>Rename the island to it's proper name of Saint John
>White nationalist haven in the Caribbean so who gives a shit about the US anyway

You are completely fucking retarded

>Has to immediately correct himself because he was probably called out that he's an idiot
Really makes me thinl

Not true. I'm getting ready to go down there in a few weeks (FEMA worker). It's bad but it's a blessing in disguise because the Chimichanga Cubans will get better infrastructure than they'd ever have without the hurricane.

This, Cubans are overwhelmingly Republican since they come from a commie shithole. Too bad after two generations they slowly turn democrat after losing sight of where they have came from.

I'll be doing telecom/internet work when I go down. Our primary focus will be restoring services to government buildings, hospitals, etc. Oh, and of course, politicians homes will get serviced quickly for "governmental reasons".

How White is Puerto Rico? The ones I've met have been a 7/10, whiter than my Italian family. Definitely whiter than Mexicans. I knew a Puerto Rican girl with fat tiddies and she was like 8/10 on the American White scale. Pale white skin, black hair, brown eyes.

>Inadequate infrastructure
>Slammed by two hurricanes
>On an island
It's Trump's fault if it's not rebuilt in a day. People are trying to stir up animosity when they have no idea how hard this recovery effort is going to be. It doesn't just magically become a well oiled machine in a week. Fucking subversive retards.

So, how's the recovery efforts in texas after hurricane Harvey?

PR wanted the USA to take over all the retirement debt that was promised by local government to about one third of the PR residents before any reconstruction work or movement of freight from the docks could take place. Trump said, "nope." Therefore PR indigents plan to leave for LA and NYC and the PR governor will have no constituents.

So you are just trolling! That's good, I thought you were just retarded.

Good. I was down there for a few weeks. It's still going to take a while (people buying/building houses in obvious flood areas got fucked hard) but Texas is pretty self-reliant and they'll do a good job. Florida is in a relatively good place too. PR and Virgin Land, well, not so much. I may end up getting to go to both islands, or if PR is as bad as we've been told, I could be there six fucking months or more. But it's okay because FEMA pay is tits.

I'm not the one posting anecdotes assuming people will believe I am who I say I am, user. Do you not know the difference?

We've seen a few dead bodies, which means a whole 6 million Jews must have died in the Holocaust.

As far as I know, it's going just fine. But it has adequate infrastructure, is part of the mainland, is surrounded by areas that can work as hubs to send supplies.

>caring about Pooto Reeko

>As far as I know, it's going just fine. But it has adequate infrastructure, is part of the mainland, is surrounded by areas that can work as hubs to send supplies.

Yeah, being part of the mainland is probably a deciding factor in how quickly relief efforts can arrive...

Especially considering that hurricanes often wreck ports used for unloading supplies.

PR has adequate infrastructure too (spent time in the Peace Corps and have seen truly "inadequate" infrastructure). They're just a bunch of Sugar Cane Sambos that don't know how to do anything for themselves and spend beyond their means.

If they had decent gun laws I'd consider moving there. Beautiful country and beautiful women. I expect to bang some fine ass women on my trip, especially if they need to get back on Facebook a little sooner than their neighbors.

Pretty white. Most of the natives died there so there is little native blood. They're on average 70% or so, I do believe.

I take it no one here remembers Hugo when it hit PR and killed something like 100 people?

Why are Puerto Ricans so useless? We get a blizzard here in Newfoundland that lasts 2 days, lose power for a week, and we just end up partying because we're prepared.

Dan Savage just wants revenge for the DOJ's getting serious about human trafficking for immoral purposes. No more little boys for him.

>implying half of Sup Forums's parents weren't in middle school when Hugo happened

Fair enough.

wow.

its almost time brothers. im thinking full physical removal is the only way

>tfw no sweet Puerto Rican Poontang

He called them lazy for not rebuilding PR fast enough themselves.

They heard him talk about football on TV.

I agree. Florida and southeast Texas can both eat shit.

I'm sure the infrastructure is fine if as long as it's not slammed by consecutive hurricanes.

Texas doesn't bitch and moan when it happens. They just get to work.

Most of them live on welfare. Begging for gifts from the US government is their only survival skill. You can't hate them for that now since it worked out so well in the past.

They can literally take a boat/plane over to the mainland and just live here anytime they want. They're full-fledged American citizens from birth.

Proper ports in hurricane prone areas *should* be designed to withstand hurricanes. At least in theory.

When FL expects a hurricane, the people prep. Afterwards, they all work together to clear trees, give food, help each other

In PR, if someone doesn't give them a dollar they are not getting off their fat brown asses for anyone. They are lazy and corrupt and now want American taxpayers to fix their shithole and are waiting for handouts

I called out only Texas, but I stand corrected.

They also get all the federal money they want because they voted for the guy in office.

Holy fuck you're retarded. Please do the world a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.

How much did they get this year?

>she
Therein lies the problem