Workin Hard Edition

>>Thread Theme

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=NMepOtxOj5g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWfNkdZ8ks
archive.is/sfjgt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that the steak and eggs diet is the most redpilled diet.

Discord server of /sig/
T2W43gy

Does /SIG/ have any tips on how I can improve my social skills?

Shit sucks. I'm sick and can't do much around the house today. And by sick I'm talking peeing blood levels of sick. I pretty much can just read pol or watch YouTube videos for now.

I just did my first "workout" 2 days ago. I didn't do much though. I only did 4 sets of 10 reps at 15lbs and they were just curls with the small dumbbells. I read somewhere that you are only supposed to work your biceps once a week. Is this true? My shit hurts so fucking badly, I'm not sure I could do it again, at least not today.

Just do it. People are born with social ability. Just do and say what comes natural and avoid topics that average people don't talk about.

Man, you live in here!

Not a criticism. I had my steak and eggs with a potato and veg last night but I'm about to have a late breakfast that's nothing but steak and eggs. And a little cheese, hope that's not too much lactose.

>woke up to yet again to another dream of her.

Its already been a year, lads. I was pretty fucked up for the first few months but I slowly started sorting myself out. I still think I can do a lot more than what I've already done and the future is no where settled for me yet which stresses me out.

I dont know how long these dreams are going to last.
I want to tough it out but I've always been more sensitive than others.

How long were you together? I found it takes at least as long as the relationship was, if not longer. I dated a girl when I was younger for 18 months and it took me almost 2 years before I moved on.

daily reminder you're a fucking retard. this is hormone filled, nitrate/nitrite packed, mucous forming garbage fucking acidic TRASH. don't shill or project your unconsciousness here you parasite mind controlled piece of human garbage.

That bullshit. You should work all your muscles 3 times a week. Do it consistently and it will only hurts the first few times.

Same here. Shes been in my dreams every night for a week. Ive got probably 10 hours sleep combined for the past seven days. I didnt eat for three days. Had a can of tuna on the fourth night. Didnt eat since then. Took a shit last night and it was black stool. Googles that and apparently it means my stomache is bleeding a lot inside. It feels like my heart is bleeding. I'm a wreck. I wanted to have her children. She even asked me to and i told her to wait.. now shes gone and i woke up dreaming of her.

Fuck my typing has to improve itself.

What happened?

4 years of living together. Sleeping together every.single.night.... I'm fucked.

So, do it even if it hurts then? I didn't stretch before, but I stretched after and yesterday. Haven't done anything today, but I just woke up about 1.5 hours ago.

my dream last night had a fleshlight with one end connected to a shop vac

I did the same thing. I was with a girl for 4 years, we eventually married after 3. She ended up draining our bank account of rent money, about $1600, and she hopped on a plane to Vegas. Haven't seen her since. That was in July of 2011. I started dating another girl that Christmas and have been mostly happy since then. Just keep your chin up bro, things will get better. If things were supposed to be any other way, the would be.

It's just that your muscles aren't used to be doing these exercises. After about 2-3 weeks you shouldn't be sore anymore

Found the vegan.

I see. My problem in the past is that it would always hurt to workout, so I would only do it a couple of times and then just give up. I want to give up giving up.

Go to the gym everyday until your confidence is fixed

If it hurts too bad to do the exercises, take four days off, then resume

You can do some even if it hurts, but go rather easy. It could actually alleviate the pain, as you get some more blood in the muscle. Stretching can help a tiny little bit too. However it is recommended not to stretch before lifting, because it temporarily makes the muscle weaker.

Split up your workouts, biceps and back on mondays, chest and triceps the nextday etc.
You should always let a muscle group rest for 48h before another workout with it
/fit/ has all the answers you could possibly need when it comes to how to workout, what to eat and so on

I've got to lose about 40 pounds. I think the keto diet is the way to go, but I'm addicted to the carbs.

Help

in what ways? talking?

I used to be a shy, awkward kid that rarely said anything. But after i started reading a lot (like a book a week), i found that i was able to add facts to conversations (just make sure its mostly nonfiction), then i did a lot of solo traveling, which gave me a bunch of stories to tell. Also look up questions to ask to "insert person youre trying to talk to", asking questions takes the burden off yourself to talk and you just have to listen and come up with more questions about what they are talking about. Extroverts love to talk about themselves. I would say it boils down to knowledge and experiences and making your self an interesting person so you have the confidence that youre not going to embarrass yourself. You need to have something to add to the conversation so people dont feel like they are talking at you.

Making/keep friends?

The easiest way to make friends is to leave your house and go join a group that does whatever you are interested in (ie if you like hiking, dont just go for a hike, find a hiking club and join it). You have to get involved. Dont talk much the first time you go either but be polite. Teddy Roosevelt said that when he went to cattle camps people didnt trust him cause he had glasses and a shrill voice so he would show up say hi and go to sleep, wake up first in the morning and put the coffee on, which he said won him more friends. To keep friends you have to make an effort to see them, invite them out to things, go to what they invite you to, etc. But you have to make the effort, if someone does not come constantly or return to favor, then they dont want to be your friend. Move onto to someone else.

good job lad, im proud of you

you mad?

>I'm addicted to the carbs
This is my problem as well. I don't feel "full" unless I eat carbs.

Your diet doesn’t matter. Go to the gym five days a week. Do 600 calories on cardio and a weight routine

Just eat less than your maintenance calories. No need to go on keto or anything. Literally jsut eat less.
tdeecalculator.net/

What are some biographies or histories of well-sorted out men?

I'm reading My Life by Oswald Mosley at the moment, and it's stunning how he is so well put together, despite his lack of success.

>tfw i looked in the mirror this morning and i actually looked pretty handsome
i think theres hope for me lads

Diet is everything. It doesn't matter how much you work out if you're not eating the right food.

2 and a half years.
Literally never went so far in the relationship before and looking back at it, ignoring all the bad stuff we were really compatible.

Now im alone in my room during the weekends. I made some new friends but its just not the same

Man of steel and velvet is good

Wrong

You can drink beer and eat steak and Mac and cheese every day if you hit the gym hard enough

Thanks for the advice
>But after i started reading a lot (like a book a week), i found that i was able to add facts to conversations (just make sure its mostly nonfiction)
What nonfiction books would you recommend?

It's going to take some time. Focus on yourself. That is why you are here in /sig/ isn't it? It will be ok!

What happened to the pastebin posts. Is there a link to the pastebin?

Why did you put 'Thread Theme' in greentext and then not provide one. Unless you're implying the thread theme is 'It's the weekend. Let's make it a productive one.'

B for effort dude. Come on, in a week /SIG/ OP will just be one sentence.

should not the OP have a "first steps" like nofap, workouts or /literature/ ?

she hates you now. remember that

Read 'How To Win Friends And Influence People' by Dale Carnegie. You'll instantly be able to do what you want

Don't exercise all muscles the same day. Start out slow.

And get all kinds of diseases and cancers and falling teeth from lack of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.

Diet is almost certainly more important than the amount of exercise you do. Keto/keto-ish diets can definitely benefit but approach it with a little caution. Easy mode is ust follow the broad diet advice here-- low carb, low grain, low snacky processed bullshit, farm raised eggs/meat, healthy fat (no soy veggie oil), lots more vegetables, and water-- make that most of your choices most of the time.
exercise is a necessary component, will make you much more fit and help a little with weight loss but going insane with cardio might make it easier to binge eat trash if you're not disciplined yet- that was my experience. Get your diet in order and try HIIT a couple times a week or some light but substantive weight training almost every day. you'll be a changed person in six months and have the foundation to go much harder/further.

You've spent too much time molding yourself to another person. Rediscover your interests and get back to enjoying life as a single person

guys i have been paying close attention to my piss colour to know if im staying hydrated and my piss is a strange fluorescent yellow/green colour

what could be causing it?

Gize, I've been doing a lot of shoulders and pex using free weights. I feel like a have a brushburn all the way around the base of my shoulder now with no marks. Can anyone identify?

Too much moutain dew

Trying to be productive famalam, but allergies are fucking me up badly right now. Taking max of all meds for them, getting allergy shots now, so hopefully will be done with this next year.

eat more fat. eat a little carbs literally soaking in fat. also, no science to back this up but anecdotal experience tells me starchy carbs from roots, tubers and nightshades cause less weight gain, or at least soak up more fat and are more satisfying, than grain-y carbs like bread or rice.
buy some grass fed butter, beef fat, coconut oil

whatever topics you find interesting and well as a general facts books (something with the title like "5000 interesting facts"), youre on /po/ so probably like politics in which case working your way through Sup Forumss reading list cant hurt. Some can be rather dull, so learn how to speed read. History, particularly european and your own countries history as well as the history of whatever it is you are currently doing (like knowing the history of whisky or beer at a bar) always goes over well. Just dont be snobbish or showy about it, no one likes a knowitall. Also make sure you have read the classics or fiction like frankenstein, treasure island, lord of the flies, etc.

Thanks for the hope bro. I dont understand how women can love so much then turn it to hate literally overnight. But i will keep pushing through.

Your right. Thats good advice and i will do that to my fullest extent. Another thing i dont understand though.. If you are going to get married and make a family with "the one" you must mold yourself to them. I wanted it to last forever and she did too... for awhile at least. How do you not become part of each other. We were going to bond and create life together that was part of both of us. How do you not get attached? Fuck man.. i cant have this happen again.. And i must have a family.. i have to

Are you taking a multivitamin? I think it's extra Vit B or Taurine that causes it. Could be wrong though

I was thinking more about biographies and histories rather than self-help books. Thanks all the same.

i took my very first multivitamin yesterday but my piss has been green for a while
i would assume its from extra vitamin B since i eat vegemite and it cant be taurine coz i dont have that in my diet

Jesus Christ these threads are garbage. You might as well take it to /fit/. How the fuck have most of you avoided a physical lifestyle for so long? And the feels shit over women? This is /fit/ in a nutshell and doesn't belong here unless you expand the subject matter.

these threads are for improving the white man, these threads could potentially save us from genocide, the next hitler could be an user browsing these threads

Also the havamal is good advice, heres a modern cowboy version:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMepOtxOj5g

How the fuck will we reproduce if we dont improve our relationships with women dipshit?. Not every woman is a low confidence whore like your mother
But yeah fits great too

you have so much hate in your heart

>pic related
just finished building the structure of my little garden, now im going to get some good soil and start to plant this week

looks good, what are you gonna grow in there?

yes. our world is suffering. anyone paying attention would hate.
However, we need to figure it out to some extent, as much as we possibly can. Try and be positive and the heroes modernity needs. People hopping in and shitting on the topics at hand are hopeless and need to wake up or fuck off.

lettuce, cherry tomatoes, chives, parsley..
any suggestions?

>anyone paying attention would hate.

How you gonna tilt the soil with all the high wood in the way?

Lindo cão, amigo. Tenho uma Border Collie e a companhia dela melhorou minha rotina e qualidade de vida de maneira drástica.

Does learning Java counts as self improvement?

Count your calories. I cannot stress this enough. Here are some tips:

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) online, just google TDEE calculator
>once you find that number, just subtract 1000-500 from it and only eat that amount of kcal/Calories per day
>if all else fails, just eat 1500 kcal a day
>keep track of the calories you eat on paper or on an app. Some great ones are myfitnesspal, my macros +, and the fitbit app (no watch required). Most apps have food search functions and entry into a log to track your calories ever day. Eventually you will be able to do it in your head from memory, but it's good to start with an app.

>If you cant find a food's calories on an app, just look up on calorieking.com

I used to be 343 pounds, I got down to 188 in two years using this method and it still works great for losing fat today, this is because it takes 3500 lost calories to burn a pound of fat, so if you subtract 500 calories from your TDEE every day you burn a pound of fat per week. Pretty simple right? Calories in vs Calories out, simple thermodynamics.

Tbh, the hardest part is realizing you will have to just deal with never feeling as full for the rest of your life. But it's easy if you just try, eat once or twice a day and just go to bed happy knowing that when you wake up the next morning you will have gone another day without pigging out. That's what I do.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWfNkdZ8ks

helped me a bit with that kind of thing. The path to removal of these feelings is through meditation. Not sure if you are ready for that tho.

Only you think working with Pajeets is an improvement.

Improvement would be learning Haskell/Scala/etc.

Java is basically the fast-food of IT

i left those wood loose to tilt the soil if i need too
vc tb tem um belo cão, eles ajudam muito , especialmente eu que moro sozinho

make sure you stagger your planting or you might end up with too much crop at once

thanks for the advice
its my first time doing this and i have alot to learn

Why are leftist incapable of self improvement or at least taking advice?
My leftist brother used to drink energy drinks with vodka and I would always tell him that it's a bad combination and there are studies that show it can give you hemorrhoids. When caffeine and alcohol interact in your stomach they produce a very terrible toxin that can cause you to get hemorrhoids. I used to tell him all the time, but he would binge drink vodka and energy drinks every week. You know what happened to him? He got fucking hemorrhoids and he is in the most miserable state he has ever been in.
There are many such examples, like this one liberal woman I used to say that she should stop taking antibiotics every time she gets a mild flu. I told her that it doesn't help, that antibiotics are for bacterial infections and not viruses, that she is doing only harm to her body. You know what happened to her? Her stomach is FUCKED. She has to eat a very specific diet and visit the doctor every week.

These people are completely incapable of helping themselves.
It's like their entire mindset is reversed. Anything that is good is evil, everything that is bad is good.
You've probably experienced this liberal mindset if you have ever been open about changing your diet, lifting or going on a fast. The second a leftist finds out you are doing any sort of self-improvement they will tell you that lifting is bad and will make you into a roidgut freak, that your diet is unhealthy and will kill you, that your 16 hour fast is crazy and you are out of your mind.
This exact mindset is the same mindset that has liberals embrace ''diversity'' and shun any sort of nationalism. The moment they see any sort of good behavior or common sense politics they lash out while praising flat out harmful and retarded political ideas.

TL:DR here's a little idea for self-improvement, cut out liberals from your life, they will only attack you and try to set you back the moment you show any signs of self-improvement

I already lift 4-5 times a week and eat a balanced diet but I can't motivate myself to do anything else SIG related. Any advice?

I'm in grad school so I hardly have any money or spare time (they already make me do a shit ton of reading)
I'm an incurable social sperglord too even tho I look like chad

my mum is really liberal and she constantly reuses plastic water bottles and i tell her that its unhealthy to keep reusing the same one but she just refuses to believe it

shes even one of those"religion is stupid, science is actually real" kinds of people but i could show her complete solid proof that reusing plastic water bottles is bad but she just wont accept it

Look up r/K theory. It goes a long way in explaining such behaviours.

I can tell you why exactly they do this

summoned up here

archive.is/sfjgt

I always put a pat of butter under the steak right as I put it in the pan. Always.

using a proxy, I'm in Straya, that's why the pic's like that

AS much as I want to agree with you, as well as with what my actual dietary lifestyle usually consists of, this guy is correct It's just healthier and more mature to eat healthier, as well as in line with what /sig/ tries to teach

Diet is 80%, exercise 20% when it comes to weight loss.

Best advice here re nutrition and exercise

Yes.

Only fag/g/ots will tell you otherwise.

sounds about right. I never start running when I want to lose weight; I just eat comfortably instead of bulk-gorging myself.

t. physical job
t. 28yo male
t. metabolism like a steam engine

looking good user

I went into the discord server and my PC straight up died. Not sure if it was the program or this is some honeypot room that fucks your shit up.
Now I am stuck on a phone until the long retarded Windows instalation gets my PC back on.
Thanks, asshole.

Sup Forums is 98% fat black women in cubicles in Washington, DC employed by the federal government.

The other 2% are prey. You've been warned wyboi

I'm a quarter mestizo but look completely WASP. I have a high IQ and my girlfriend is 100% Scandinavian, and our kids would definitely be athletic with high IQ's, as well as looking very white. The issue is, they'd be an eighth mestizo.

If I had kids, would I be helping or hurting the white race?

if you teach you kids correctly, if they grow to be hard working man, disciplined and honest, definitely helping

If you build it into something, sure. But Javascript is what middle schoolers learn as baby's first coding language.

You're doin' fine bro. SIG is for those days when you don't have grad school eating 8/10ths of your day.

To begin with he's mixing a stimulant- energy drinks- with a relaxant- alcohol. That's a big no-no, even if it's a reasonably mild stimulant.

Grains are fine, but they can't form the backbone of your diet and processed grains should be a once-a-month sort of thing. The problem? Whole grains taste like cardboard and refined carbs are ubiquitous.

They will be fine as long as you never tell them they have any non-white genes in them. If they grow up thinking that they wuz Aztecs n sheet, you will have simply created special snowflake Pocahontas liberals.

The Mestizo is Colombian and my grandmother told me that her side of the family is 1/2 Castilian and the other half is unknown. I don't even think it's that big of a deal because Colombia is a lot whiter than Mexico.

Are you a complete person? If not, work on that, then find another one. Two half people will only paint the other with impossible standards to fill their own inequity. You must be strong alone and find a female who is as well. Only then can you realize the benefits of a two person family team

Never tell them anything about it, period.