NFL kneeler Michael Bennet is a lying assed faggot

>Non-cooperative during a fucking shooting

" Waaaaaaaaaa the cops were profiling me! Amerikkka is waycis!"

m.tmz.com/#2017/09/29/michael-bennett-cops-to-show-body-cam-footage/

The Seahawks emblem uses the Haida native American art. They were the biggest slavers on the whole of the West coast. Football is atavistic, brain damaging shit designed to keep the serfs stupid.

did you at any point believe this coon in the 1st place?

this will get 0 traction in the media, he is now and forever more a victim of wypipo

he knew what he was doing
>hide behind some shit
>cops show up looking for shooter
>take off running
>hehe
these niggers are so stupid, they think white men can't see through their childish games.

i'd like to see the population lose interest in professional sports. People should be out building shit, exploring shit, not living vicariously through some puffed up assholes.

>people lose interest in watching/playing sports
>they just start watching fucking esports instead

>literally no one on ESPN's or FS1's fake "debate" shows will talk about this. Yet they spent half an hour talking about the initial claim from Bennet.

Funny how quick big tough NFL man becomes a pussy.

I used to love sports growing up. My grandfather would always go on a tirade about how sports were the opiate of the masses and just some bullshit to distract common people from real problems and keep them focused on fantasy. The older I got the more I realized he was absolutely correct. My smalltalk with people around the office is about 40% the weather and 60% sports. I'm slowly knowing less and less about what the fuck people are talking about.

>did you hear what coach ooga booga said about D'Queeshone Jackson's twitter rant?!

WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME ABOUT NIGGERS WHO RUN AROUND FOR OUR AMUSEMENT? God then the grown men who wander around in a sports jersey and get emotional and upset when things happen with their sports team. Then they win a championship or something and what...you feel accomplished? How? You sat on a couch and watched them for half a year. Why do you share in this victory? I had a friend who kept referring to everything the New York Giants did as "we". Every time he did it I acted surprised and happy, congratulated him on getting a new job with the New York Giants and asked him what his new position is with their organization. I actually broke him of that habit over time.

>I had a friend who kept referring to everything the New York Giants did as "we".
This is the most annoying thing about fans of any sport.

Good post, user.

I was one of those guys, for years, watching sports, thinking I was part of the team "we" concept. Little by little my interest waned, to the point I was only watching the nfl, and then only my local team's games (Patriots). For the last few years, even with the "amazing" SB comeback win last year, I have been more and more bored with it all. While my immediate reaction last Sunday to 1/4 of the team's niggers kneeling was rage, within hours it transformed, in part, to relief. Now I'm free of that bullshit, forever.

Most NFL players are wife beating, drug taking thugs

It's because we don't beat them silly for monkey shines.

You also start to realize how much extra time for useful things you have, not just on Sundays but throughout the full week when you aren't keeping up with any of it. When I was a kid I used to watch my teams lose and go into school on Sunday in a bad mood. Why? Because a bunch of niggers getting paid more than I'm ever likely to make to chase a ball around a field didn't do it as well as they could have. There are so many better things to make an emotional investment in. Then when you realize the cold and cynical business behind it all you realize its no different than if you called yourself a Lockheed Martin fan, and wanted to get to listen in on their corporate calls so you could root them on.

>YES! YES! WE DID IT! LOCKHEED MARTIN WON THE BIG CONTRACT THEY WERE GOING AFTER!
>you don't work for lockheed martin, who cares
>HEY MAN GOTTA SUPPORT MY HOMETOWN BILLION DOLLAR ENTERPRISE BRAH! WE DID IT!
>you didn't do anything
>HEY BRAH ITS A TEAM EFFORT, ALRIGHT? I'VE BEEN PULLING FOR DAN SMITH TO WIN SOME SOLE SOURCE WORK THIS YEAR AND HE FINALLY DELIVERED! HIS STATS MUST BE OFF THE CHARTS RIGHT NOW!

Completely ridiculous.

More free redpills for the normies.

>assuming one cant enjoy sports as mindless entertainment

Bar owner on radio said he would not show NFL games at his bar.

Not only has he had to stay home from a planned vacation to deal with death threats to him and his employees - the out pour of support has been tremendous.

Fuck em boys. I'm going drinking.

You sound fun

Does your definition of fun include being a sap who wastes his time watching niggerball and giving his money to their jew masters? In that case I'm most certainly not fun.

*tips fedora*

Anheuser Busch wants to know your feelings about the NFL, they are considering pulling their advertising

Call 8003425283 and press 1 to leave a short message

Just imagine the shitstorm of Budweiser pulling their ads.

t. triggered negroball cuckold

ya this shit is hilarious and we all know it was a big nigger lie

he probably just wanted to save face to all his niggaz for acting like a complete bitch nigga

he was so afraid of the gentle nice cops lmao

such a fucking ape

roast him lads nigs on a stick fire roast time

take back your sundays people

these niggers never went to school. can't read. and they have been trained by their jew owners to fucking hate you.

stop paying for these retarded jew niggers' lives

he should protest the sweatshops too

maybe by burning US flags made in those sweatshops

that will get someone's attention

I'll take moved goalposts and incorrect framing for $200, Trebek.

"put your fucking feet in the car"
"*crying* ok yes"

Instead of calmly cooperating with police officers, he just keeps screaming that he didn't do anything and resists being put into the car. This is why black people get into trouble with they cops. If you're actually under arrest, it's not up for debate.

>they just start watching fucking esports instead

sounds like an improvement

Every time someone refers my team as "you guys".

>me:angels suck
>them: yeah you gotta sign this guy

I tell them I don't work for the goddamn team. I also do the congrats thing, good on you

Test of skill and knowledge dominated by the intellectually superior that any one can easily participate in > watching niggers run around

Top kek, that message they have before you leave your comment is fairly telling. The NFL is in some deep shit.