What are the changes of these two becoming a couple? They're awfully cute together

What are the changes of these two becoming a couple? They're awfully cute together.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Yk3qbF0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not much if any, since Eriri's a deliberate send-up of the tsundere childhood friend archetype and the title references Megumi.

Only weirdoes like Raildex's Kamachi dare sideline the girl referenced in the title.

I hope Megashit gets cucked I will post it everyday until megumishitters like it.

KEK NOW

NTR HIM!!!

in the name of NEET and self-insert! cuck yourself!

Zero.

Chance? It's low, unfortunately.

We need a white album 2 again.

Megumi a shit.

None. Best girls never win.

Cucks and NTR is degeneracy

Bait.

It'd be better if it was the MC the one who was NTR'd. He doesn't do fucking anything in the anime but push his "dream" to the harem. They're making a game about his self insert getting intimate with other girl for fuck's sake.

>Doesn't do anything
He's the one who brings the entire team together. None of them had even the faintest thought of working together ever (with some even actively despising each other) until he coaxed them into it.

Honestly the fuming hatred some people have for Tomoya is hilarious to me. He's an entertaining MC.

best girl already won...

It sure feels good.

If so that'd be the first time in Maruto's writing career.

Feels like I lost 10 pounds

Are the LN's translated? I really enjoyed Season 1 and am looking forward to Season 2.

Megumi doesn't even like Tomoya.

what are you doing user?

They gain the ability to call the alternate universe versions of their respective crushes, which are their AU selves.

But Kazusa was best girl.

Disgusting.

Read the LN.

>He's the one who brings the entire team together. None of them had even the faintest thought of working together ever (with some even actively despising each other) until he coaxed them into it.
Duh, it's his idea. He's the "idea guy" and comes with everything bad about it.

How long until translation?

Chance is low, but i always root for her.

Best girl.

plz more!

There's a shitty one on reddit.

Pastebin?

pastebin.com/Yk3qbF0M

Thanks.

I'm not really fond of the manga art but Megumi looks super cute in this chapter.

no matter where she is super cute!

Good chapter. Can't wait for the hill scene.

This is their reconciliation at vol 7 right guys? I'm just basing on their illustrations here. Also long hair megumi.

None, since Megumi will win utterly, though Utaha winning would have been, if absolutely unlikely, great too.

Life is hard, like my dick in the presence of Shi-chan.

She looks much better without the shit twin tail generic tsundere hairstyle desu.

Yes. It's too bad the group scanlating has totally stalled.

absolutely beautiful

The manga simply can't compete.

You read too much into it. It's their feelingd for each other. And the thing not getting smaller is her bust.

Why is Megumi such a liar?

She's going to lose, but no matter what Eriri will always be my #1.

>inb4 I wonder who made this post