ITT: Anime or manga that women will never understand

ITT: Anime or manga that women will never understand.

Fuck off.

I didn't understand it and I'm a male
It's an anime nobody will understand. People can say they like it, but they don't truly understand it. They are just being pretentious.

your board produces the worst memes keep them there

I should bring this up again.

Why did she become an idolm@ster? What went wrong?

> I'm a retard so everyone else must be one too

Ok

I would highly suggest lurking for 2 more years before posting again.

I made my gf watch it and she liked it, she even recommended it to her sister

delete this thread.

Women will never truly understand the masterpiece that is KumaMiko

This thread is fucking garbage.

You do not enjoy Tatami Galaxy, but rather, you enjoy feeling a false sense of superiority for liking it.

Anime that baka gaijin will never understand

Any anime that involves self-sacrifice, really. Shows that appeal to the intellect too.

uhh no, the whole series of tatami galaxy actually makes sense in the last 2 episodes. i wouldn't blame you if you didn't finish it though

if you want a pretentious anime, watch the whole monogatari series

fuck off

Fuck.
You're right. But to be fair no even the average nip understand every reference.

What was I supposed to not understand?

the episode where the guy kept switching clubs and his best friend is there to ostracize him

Explain Johnny in your own words.

>unironically using delet dis

god fucking Reddit

Messages to Adolf

>draw a little girl
>call it a woman

Post your 3DPD feet

Explain it

It's his fucking sex drive.

Indeed

>Sup Forums

at least get your boards right

delet this

Memes aside, not everyone would be able to understand this manga.

You have become so impressively over-pretentious that you now believe people cannot actually enjoy mildly complicated works and instead pretend to enjoy them for a sense of fulfillment in their pretentiousness.

But it was tv the one who started it with that Russel Crowe movie

Diabolik lovers? I forget w/e it was called.

Nobody can explain it.
I recommend watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and K-On! to improve your shit taste.

Everything in the Rance franchise.

>anime that males will never understand

Most of kyoani falls under this category.

Explain Lucky Star

Toby's club? Lol

>

>Memes aside
>posts a meme opinion

punpun is shallow as fuck faggot

I agree

Fuck off to Sup Forums.

Kill yourself you homosexual sexist shit eater.

Applies to this too.

A boy falls in love with an android girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of A.I.

The name: Keit-AI (Artificial Intelligence).

Women won't understand most anime/manga.

The overwhelming majority of autists are male.

FLCL

I actually like this style of drawing their faces better than the anime.

Which is unironically a movie that women will never understand. Anyways, shit thread.

All of them.

Here your (you).
And funny how you're proofing his point.