Millennialis are pathetic

Millennialis are pathetic

Why are Millennials STILL refusing to grow up? In the 50's your average 28 year old man had kids, a house, a car, a wife and enough money to take the family out on vacation every year and had also seen combat. The average 18-30 year old female had a husband and kids.

Today your average young adult lives in an apartment, works for below average wages and can hardly afford to move out of state all the while blowing money on useless digital entertainment and Starbucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because growing up means to accept the struggle in life, and through that, grow as a person.
Millenials are often not ready to grow up because of the inherent hardships.

Too many barriers to entry. I've worked at Walmart for over a decade. I'll try next life to find the American dream as I'm too old to start from the absolute bottom.

>In the 50's your average 28 year old man had kids, a house, a car, a wife and enough money to take the family out on vacation every year

How do you pay for a $650,000 house in one lifetime while buying a new $26,000 care every 4 years?

My grandfather put two kids through college climbing telephone poles. Nowadays a job like that you would be lucky to be above the poverty level.

A thread died for this bait.

Have you ever been outside? Look at the state of our world, it makes sense, but for some reason you're clueless.

Why are you complaining about natural selection?

Grow up for what?

As a millennial, I am learning this. I have a wife, a child, and a house .

>ever buying a care or a heck

They grew up during the good times period. They will be the weak men to cause hard times.

It's almost like the nation is different than it was in the 50's

First of all, an internet larping communist has not right to tell me when to have kids. Second, OP is a faggot.

>and had also seen combat

wow. millennials... what a bunch of fucking faggots for not even having started a world war to have served in. what a bunch of pathetic queers.

Because the people who could afford that shit new they could jew those things up even more to make more money so they dont have to worry too much about dying.

boomers are scum

>hurr pay for my retirement, millennials!
>oops i shipped all of our jobs to mexico and china. why can't millenials find a job? are they lazy?
>just get a warehouse job. i supported my family of 5 kids driving a forklift!

It's escapism, the reality is so shit, you can only imagine different reality, or kys.
You're a brainlet OP, and also refusing to grow up.

Lekek

Fucking this, took too long to be posted. Jobs barely keep you afloat, all the secrets of the country have risen to the surface, and everyone fucking sucks. I have no desire to interact with my peers, and when I do bother to it's all the same shit. You could seriously record a conversation and over 70% of future conversations would come full circle to the recorded one.

Fuck dealing with kids and women with an ego, what appeal is there? To "preserve the white race"? Fuck that, seriously. Don't throw that bullshit responsibility on me, I can't be bothered. Women suck, kids are annoying, just leave me be to enjoy my alone time while I do what I have to to be a productive member of society. If I do that, nobody can say shit. I have weed, videogames, and I could seriously be happy with that for the rest of my life as long as I can live comfortably.

>In the 50's your average 28 year old man had kids, a house, a car, a wife and enough money to take the family out on vacation every year and had also seen combat
Because today, the average 28 year old with a full time job can not afford kids, cannot afford a house, cannot afford vacations. MANY have seen combat but, among whites particularly, they see a society that hates then. A society that expects them to carry an immense burden of guilt for all of societies problems because it is caused by their whiteness. They would rather check out than try to live a life they cant afford in a world that doesnt want them.

Why do desperate lowlifes respond to bait instead of bettering themselves?

>Millennialis are pathetic
Wow, the Kremlin really cooked another demoralization campaign to pit Americans against Americans. Yuri was right - the Kremlin is always looking for new ways to divide us!

The alt-right believes with every fiber of their being that Yuri was absolutely right about Putin's KGB using propgaganda and other active measures to demoralize and destabilize the West.

Today the alt-right is equally convinced that their hero Vladimir Putin's FSB would never use Putinbots, web brigades, Kremlin shell news outlets and social media trolls to turn Americans against each other
-->Threads that pit Men against women/feminists
-->Threads that pit Boomers against the Millennials
-->Threads that pit conservatives against the liberals
-->Threads that pit Christians against the Muslims
-->Threads that pit whites against the Jews, blacks and other minorities.
-->Threads that pit straights against lgbt

Constantly pitting one Western group against another. Yuri Bezmenov says that's how the KGB did it under Putin. Putin's FSB is getting away with this on Sup Forums today because Sup Forums forgot about Yuri.

Because there's no benefit to bettering yourself. Lift? To what? Impress a hollow shell of a woman? Wow dude, sounds so worth it. As long as you have a job to keep a roof above your head, you're not wasting the space you take up on this planet

This

>In the 50's your average 28 year old man had ... enough money

fixed that for ya, pal.

This
and this
Perpetually shit economy and shit culture

>Why are Millennials STILL refusing to grow up?
Where's the incentive for men to "grow up"? People are quick to shame men, but refuse to understand their plight.

This 100%

boomers*

But you won't, and probably go out screaming. You need to move with purpose, find one whatever it may be.

Based!

>jew flag
i wouldn't expect you to understand anything about economy

Because boomers exist and have been able to enjoy the easiest life in human history at the expense of younger generations who have to live like shit to keep paying for muh pension and muh healthcare so that the old fucks can keep laughing at us.
Boomers genocide when?

Millenial checking in. Born in 83. I have a wife and 3 kids. I own a 2 bedroom home and we dont have enough money to go on vacations, except maybe 1 or 2 weekend camping trips each year. I spend most of my money sending my children to catholic private school. Im an electrician, and yes i hustle. The struggle is real, but at the same time i see most of my fellow millenials who have gone to college and live like they are teenagers still. Many of them still need handouts from their boomer parents. Theres a certain paradigm that millenials have that is almost like some sort of shitty entitlement. We all say the prosperity of our parents and grandparwnts growing up and just cant handle the fact that we are not prosperous anymore and our collective attitude is the reflection of that. Millenials aa a whole are losers, in the truest sense of the word.and thats why people hate us.

i just want enough money to support my blackmailing habit.

Because none of that is impossible in todays world. There are no yearly raises. No high paying manufacturing jobs. Nonloyal women. No affordable houses. No real opportunity.

>t. 31yo who lives with parents

sorry dad

I'll get what's coming to me, eventually

>Why are Millennials STILL refusing to grow up?
We already have.

>In the 50's
I wish I lived in the '50s.

>average 28 year old man had kids
We can't afford kids, women aren't worth marrying anymore (Women aren't women anymore), let alone having kids with.

>a house
In the '50s a house typically cost a years worth of wages. Today they cost 8-12 years worth of wages.

>a car
Most millenials have at least one car.

>a wife
Women aren't women anymore. You millenial man can't marry a non-woman. Well, they can, but why would they? When the woman just ends up refusing to have kids, has seen a million other cocks, and uses the threat of divorce to keep him in check?

>enough money to take the family out on vacation every year
The economy is in shambles. We have let women into the workforce, doubling the number of workers while the demand for labor is ever decreasing due to technological advances and automation. Labor is a low demand asset and is decreasing in value every day. Technology, automation, excess immigration, etc, are all leading to the demise of the employed human.

>had also seen combat.
Right after a massive draft fueled war that every 18-30 year old fought in? Yeah, exactly. We haven't had one of those in a while.

>Today your average young adult lives in an apartment
Thats all we can afford, and all we will ever be able to afford. We make $30,000 a year, and rent is $1400 a month. How can we ever hope to save up enough for a down payment on a home? Even though the cost of a mortgage is lower than that of rent, we can't get into a home because we need two years worth of income for a down payment. Massive immigration and (((Investing))) has pumped housing prices through the stratosphere. We will be stuck renting until we are too old or too obsolete to work, then we will be homeless and die.

1/2

>yes i hustle
whats that mean? youre a degenerate drug peddler or something? gonna take the highroad here as you sell drugs to people? kek

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU

>Why are millennials STILL refusing to grow up?
>communist flag

Deep irony.

This. There's always a cause of societal decadence which you've ignored completely. It's not even entirely their fault for not having these values, possessions, or virtues.

>your average young adult lives in an apartment, works for below average wages

>works for below average wages
Boomers refuse to retire because they annihilated the economy and can no longer afford to retire. Women in the workforce drives down labor demand, lowering wages. Automation further reduces demand for labor and deflates wages. Mass immigration once again increases workers without increasing job openings.

>blowing money on useless digital entertainment and Starbucks.
Spending money on digital entertainment is the budget option. Other entertainment options include going to a movie ($10 for 2 hours of fun), having a fun car ($2000-100,000 + gas and maintenance), going to a bar ($8 for a beer bottle, 6-12 needed for a single night of fun), etc.

Millenials are rekt. We have no hope. There are few jobs out there, and they are disappearing fast. Housing prices continue to rise. Wages continue to remain flat despite the cost of living spiking upward. Hundreds of people apply to every single job opening. College debt cripples us and we can barely get a job in retail after acquiring a high end 4 year STEM degree with honors.

This is the end.

I mean i work hard as in skilled manual labor to make my living. Something thats highly uncommon in millenials as weve all been conditioned that going to college and working with our minds is the absolute best, and only socially acceptable way to succeed

But you are at the absolute bottom. It's never too late to sort yourself out.

jelly user, lifegoals

1 post by this ID, makes a bunch of shit up 300 replies.

You fuckers really are too easy..

False. Utility workers are very highly paid.

I ride a bicycle for fun. It costed me less than 100 dollars used on craigslist several years ago. Its fun, and also i dont have to buy a gym membership either.

Tryi g to justify video games as a budget option is laughable

We'll said.

This. My dad bought a home and a car every 4 years as a butcher. Now Mexicans do it for minimum wage.

I hope you don't have a family. If my kids uncle was a 55 year old pothead playing Cambodian goatfucker simulator I would slit his throat.

Kids are awesome woman make them suck though.

I make $20 an hour and I would not be able to support a life-sucking leech (woman) or kids.

Fuck off.

There are plenty of free video games out there that offer thousands of hours of fun. Your $100 bike is infinitely more expensive than that.

>started

lol ok Halász

TFW 75k a year engineer with 9/10 cutie white gf. Just bought a truck cash and I spend about 1000 a year JUST on going to the race track with my motorcycles. Life is awesome :D. Whenever I do go out and see these other degenerates my age it makes me feel bad for the useless millennials in my age group being degenerate

same user here, i just switched to my computer from my tablet. We arent talking about free video games.

>Spending money on digital entertainment is the budget option.

YOU said that. that implies YOU are spending money on vidya BECAUSE its cheaper than going out and spending your money on other things. come on, Andrew. I know you smoked a lot of weed this morning but you have to think things through before you post.

How old are you user?

Why cant most young men support a family on one paycheck? Well flooding the job market with women and foreigners surely has nothing to do with it! Its almost like inflation is real, and wages are stagnant, but i dont believe that nonsense

t. Baby boomer

Fuck off oldfag. You niggers literally ruined everything for us yet have the balls to call us lazy.

That is because in 1950 average wage and minimum allowed for this. Inflation of the dollar steadily increase while earnings stagnated. This is common knowledge and easy to understand. The fact that you don't get it speaks volumes about you. >Millennial lol

Holy fuck some idiot hired you for 75k a year. USA is doomed

Despite your trying hard...
You can't deny that:
Wages are shit
Real estate prices have no connection with reality
Cost of living is generally much higher

We have people like Thatcher to thank for this.

I sure want 3 failed marriages, dead dreams, and huge debt!

Not to boomer post but you should get a warehouse job stem is filled with dot heads any way

Sure you are

Engineering is worth it bitch. Also a trackday is 240 you buy a half dozen for 1k its much more worth it

>I have weed, videogames, and I could seriously be happy with that for the rest of my life as long as I can live comfortably.
ten years of this and you will learn. See you then my man.

im an HVAC mechanic in a major US city. dont try to belittle others while youre out there selling drugs to people, you douchebag. selling drugs is the easy way out, its not something to be proud of.

Why can't the boomers just die already?

Why you so mad, pic related is me having fun

>Today the alt-right is equally convinced that their hero Vladimir Putin's FSB would never use Putinbots, web brigades, Kremlin shell news outlets and social media trolls to turn Americans against each other
Occam's Razor comrade, why would Putin pay for this when we do it to ourselves for free?

prices are indeed higher and wages are lower, yes.

However, I am an uneducated laborer and can make it work out, surrounded by college graduated whiners that had everything paid for them their entire lives that claim that the deck is stacked against them. I dont know. the victim card doesnt sit well with me, especially when the starbucks and video game memes are unironically real, tangible things.

To me, i do see a down-turning economy and society as a whole, but theres still opportunity to succeed. I just feel like millenials in general exist to victimize themselves. we are indeed, the most pathetic generation in americas history

How do I get into HVAC Tec field?

Kids are absolute dogshit

>claims to have awesome life
>spends saturday meme posting on pol

Ok

Lineman are still payed a fuckload

Not everyone wants kids you fucking self-absorbed twat.

Better give the uncle a hot girlfriend he cant refuse then, if you're so inclined on setting what other people must do.

>25
>have house
>have wife
>own car

And I live in Los Angeles, get on my level nerdz

you apply, you fucking idiot

Go to a local trade school and talk to the instructor about it

shes out doing shit, its cold out, and im shitposting with u faggots so get OVER it BITCH

I have, hear nothing back. Most jobs require 5+ years of maintenance and installation experience. Local shops don't want even unpaid interns to learn.

>I sure want 3 failed marriages, dead dreams, and huge debt!
Dreams can't die if you abort them first, thinking_black_man.jpg

t.boomer

It's simple. We remove social media and mobile phones, they seem to be the at least part of the problem that makes things worse.

>Flag
Saged faggot, quit talking about yourself

go to a trade school and get your 9000 hour certificate / EPA card (preferably universal). go to a 6 month school because most of them are bullshit and you learn more in the field than in a class room. my advice for you is to go into residential if you live near a major city because i do commercial and it really sucks a lot of the time. theres little to no regard for the service techs when they build the commercial spaces and a lot of the time the units are absolutely ridiculous to get to, especially when you have to pressure wash them.

because the white male societal role was co-opted by women and minorities and so unmoored young men are effectively giving up

really who can blame them, good luck supporting a family on anything less than six figures

kill yourself

who cares what the masses of people want?

so... because i have a house i sell drugs? thats typical 'im a victim' for a pathetic millenial
>poor me, i live in a big city and cant afford anything even though i do a trade. fuck the boomers, its their fault

guess what bud, i live in san diego, one of the most expensive major cities to live in in the US. im doing fine. it sucks to have the deck stacked against you, doesnt it?

>the 50's your average 28 year old man had kids, a house, a car, a wife and enough money to take the family out on vacation every year and had also seen combat. The average 18-30 year old female had a husband and kids.

In the '50s a man could raise a family on just his own income; the 'liberation' of women flooded the marketplace with workers and drove wages down so that doing so now is HARD, usually requiring either specialized skills or VERY good money/resource management -- it's essentially impossible for the "average joe".

And this is without taking into account things like feminism-infected schools and courts where an "educated woman" is steeped in and stained with feminist philosophy or where the 'law' is abused in favor of the woman even/especially when there is no fault on the part of the man (it's apparently now standard practice for divorce courts to ignore/invalidate prenuptial agreements).

Add in the absolute NIGHTMARE that applying for jobs has become due to ATSs (applicant tracking systems) and HR departments -- which seem like a sick joke -- and you're really, REALLY disincentivizing "being responsible".

this
constant connectivity fucks people up