>Eric Trump on Hannity 9/29/17
youtu.be/EiZiGJTjLUM
>IntSec Zinke on American Energy Dominance 9/29/17
youtu.be/hkEwzNC8l-U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis/PooInDaLoo Joint Statement 9/29/17
youtu.be/u51kaf5kGB8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives in India 9/29/17
youtu.be/XStahznkciY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/NATO SecGen Stoltenberg @ Resolute Support HQ in Afghanistan 9/29/17
youtu.be/hsa62c6u8es
>UN Amb Haley @UN on Burma 9/29/17
youtu.be/eWCDejZW-eE
>OMB Mulvaney on F&F 9/29/17
youtu.be/wm69qvs1l0M
>This Week @State 9/29/17
youtu.be/MhlOmNaujVk
>TrumpTV Vid - Hurr Maria (Lara) 9/29/17
youtu.be/beCQcJCmywk
>TrumpTV Vid - Bipartisanship (Harlan Hill) 9/25/17
youtu.be/plgCfg1qW7M
>WH Video - VP tax reform events 9/29/17
youtu.be/-wOP0PRioGU
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Civil War/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb
ig.ft.com/sites/2015/isis-oil/
youtube.com/watch?v=A7QIOo0qS5k
thefederalist.com/2017/09/29/survey-nfls-brand-favorability-plummets-in-light-of-protests/
ice.gov/careers/occupations/work4ICE
twitter.com/icegovcareers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA day for all!!!!

How's your resting situation?

Czech'd again.

Awooooo

Mayor Cruz of San Juan is the politician of the year, aonside Mayor Khan of London. Their grit, strength, resilience and wisdom in the face of racism, bigotry, and demagoguery from the tyrant 45 currently occupying the White House is a model to us all. We don't deserve them.

That bitch disgusts me so much. She looks like a powdered turd

I would've added: a californian.

Has anything good come out of Frankfurt?

Checked.

>reminder raiders players threw the game last week

Bombardier.

The real question I need to ask you is how you know what a powdered turd looks like. Do you have something you want to tell me?

The communist faction operating out of the CIA & pentagon is getting involved in the Soros color revolution. This faction is previously worked with the Weather Underground & other leftist groups over the years.

This "US Spring" is also going to be similar to the Mao cultural revolution & the Bolshevik takeover. Similarities can also be seen with the communist uprising in Germany before WW2/Hitler.

Did threads on this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Civil War/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Various KB threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

impeachment's to good for this orange bafoon

STRING HIM UP ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN

A
Fucking
Leaf

Virtually no President has accomplished what we have accomplished in the first 9 months-and economy roaring!

pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb

NEW

>Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE
>Trump has signed a $200 million memo to boost computer science education in schools
>Senators Lankford (R) and Booker (D) have co-sponsored a bill that would strip any taxpayer funding to professional sports teams for building their stadiums
>Jeff Sessions says that the DoJ will be stepping up enforcement of free speech rights on college campuses
>Construction of border wall prototypes have begun in San Diego, California
>Trump plans to set cap for refugee admissions at 45,000 next year (less than 17,500 from the Middle East) - lowest number in decades
>The House Judiciary Committee is once again requesting that Jeff Sessions appoint a second special counsel to investigate Loretta Lynch, James Comey, and Hillary Clinton
>USA and Russia agree to cooperate on building the first lunar station
>Trump is considering signing an executive order next week to allow people to buy healthcare across state lines
>House Republicans next week will advance legislation that would provide $10 billion in funding for the border wall
>US second quarter GDP growth has been revised to 3.1% - fastest growth in more than two years
>China has announced it will cooperate with US sanctions on North Korea, will close all North Korean businesses within the next 120 days - severely limits North Korea’s ability to import food, fuel, etc.
>ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week - 498 illegal immigrants arrested
>The S&P 500 Index has hit a 38th record high under Trump (2,514)
>Optimism for small and large manufacturers over the last three economic quarters has averaged a record high of 90.87%, which is the highest seen in 20 years

Hard-working Puerto Ricans clearing roads and helping their fellow neighbor

> hit me with some links i want to read about this

Inside Isis Inc: The journey of a barrel of oil :: ig.ft.com/sites/2015/isis-oil/

Notice that this is from 2015. In 2014 it was different because ISIS didn't have to fear airstrikes

Yep. Sports can't even be about sports first anymore, because REEEEEEEEEEE??

Sleepy as fuck, about to get high as hell and then pass out.

The Aussie mentioned "Californian" but he should have added "nigger".

>liberals forget how much they critiqued trump being "orange".

Fuck off Frank
nobody likes you

NBA Jews are smarter than NFL Jews apparently.

You literally have nothing legitimate to be complaining about.

Anyone have any good videos of James Woods?
I get the impression he can hold his own in an argument

NBA has more joos

> """Sanctuary""" cities, they said

>600 hours
>Still looked like an old tired hag

Also this. Liberals are hypocrites.

not because she's trying to hid her reptilian skin?

do this mention how long Trump spent getting his hair done?

>143448874
Frig off Frank.

does reddit know about the salt comps? i know they catalog just about everything that goes on Sup Forums via twitter and /r/autism but i've never seen any comments on the salt comps
i can only imagine the meltdown they would have if buzzfeed or vox were to publish some article "exposing" Sup Forums for waiting around for trump to do something just so they can go on reddit and twitter to "mine salt"
honestly i almost feel like writing the article and e-mailing it buzzfeed to publish just so i can see them lose their collective shit as they realize they are basically dancing puppets that exist for our entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=A7QIOo0qS5k

She looks like an A. Wyatt Mann drawing of a nigress. James Woods is dog whistling with a tuba and I love it.

Time will tell. Niggerballers will fuck up the NBA even more.

>MEMES! WE NEED OUR MEMES!!

More like the NFL is run by a bunch of fucking idiots.
Not surprised to see the NBA Jews see the writing on the wall. The last thing they want to do is lose shekels

>people using cellphones to take pictures of a cellphone tower, then uploading the picture to that exact cellphone tower so it can relay it and publish pictures of itself to the Internet
IT'S LEARNING! IT KNOWS SELF-PRESERVATION! WE SKYNET NOW!

There's a sweep targeting Sanctuary Cities going on right now? Nice.... I live in one that wasn't hiring for ICE, maybe they have an opening now.

>twitter is upsetting me
>other people shouldnt be allowed to voice their opinion on here only meeeeee!!!

Not the biggest trump fan but im getting pretty sick of all the "celebs" whining 24/7.
>the liberal tears are delicious tho

How did Poorto Rico accumulate this much debt? Their total assets of the island probably doesn't amount to this much.

Wow, and she barely appeared in public during her campaign. If she was president for 4 years she would have spent, what, tens of thousands of hours in the makeup chair?

>disconnected drones returning to nexus coloured 2017

>Assad both fighting and funding ISIS
what the hell

James Woods is a National Treasure.

>Trump is a master manipulator
>Trump is retarded
>Trump is an existential threat
>Trump is a joke
>lefty logic

Why aren't you a Trump fan, Ahmed? With his immigration stance you would actually be a white country instead of the next caliphate of Europe

So that's 25 days. 25 days in the makeup chair.

The NBA has more practice dealing with advanced niggatry.

>How did Poorto Rico accumulate this much debt? Their total assets of the island probably doesn't amount to this much.

Government jobs for everyone and their cousins, along with posh pensions.

Not quite what I meant.
Watch Videodrome, it's a masterpiece.

Snek girl still best girl.

>when you have no food, no water, the electric grid is shot, and infrastructure no longer exists but you still need to tweet how everything is drumpf's fault

1) Not him.

2) Just revealed some very important information that you might want to research within a certain timeframe.

How about you take a holiday in Saudi Arabia this year instead?

anyone wish Pooto Ricans got wiped off the face of the Earth rather than give them money?

These entitled faggots actually insulting us while also begging for help? Fucking spic niggers, let the sea reclaim them

thefederalist.com/2017/09/29/survey-nfls-brand-favorability-plummets-in-light-of-protests/

NFL backlash is having a positive effect on the money flow. Cut off the money and we'll see action from management at the top.

Spooder is better.

They gave shit like tax breaks and free electricity away for decades in a weak attempt to attract businesses.

lazy democrats

DAS RITE

Intelligent people. That lazy font choice. The left can't meme.

> I live in one that wasn't hiring for ICE, maybe they have an opening now.
They have a twitter now, check for openings at [1] and [2]

[1] ice.gov/careers/occupations/work4ICE
[2] twitter.com/icegovcareers

>deserve
>Puerto Rico

>+40k/y income since Trump elected
>+$70k net worth

How well have you made out so far in the Trump bubble?

No, she would have spent five minutes in the Office chair writing an executive ban on saying anything "sexist," i.e. negative or critical against a woman's appearance, being or conduct in general.

without the USA Puerto Rico would be more of a 3rd world country than it is now

>be me
>be canadian
>meme-ing for trump since 2015
>america gets all the perks
>get nothing in return
>my country is still shit

why cant my country have its own Trump and we are stuck with Trudeau?????

higher return on stock portfolio and my mutual fund

This. The NBA had to clean up it act after the 80s/90s. They filled up with nigs a lot faster and fuller than football did.

I wanna built crona

He didn't really had a choice, ISIS got control of oil fields on both sides of the Iraq / Syria border.

at least we got fat fuck scheer now

because mr wonderful fagged out after he didn't do well in the first and only poll he ever ran

It would be nice having our own little tropical white ethnostate after all the niggerspics flee and die. Fix/upgrade/replace the electric grid, run some fat fiber, and build a hurricane proof datacenter or two, and you could turn it into Silicon Island.

>deserve
Is there a more marxist word?
No, no there isn't.

>b-b-but muh moveon.org

It's what they say about us.

Crona isn't for bullying.

wtf...

wrong pic... not sure how that got on my computer, meant to post this

Wrong

> will its nigger SJW players go along?

>absolutely woods

Stocks are up. Can't complain much. I know this is not a monetary measurement but people around me seem happier and more optimistic about the future.

And this is why we don't give them statehood. Lazy as fuck

Step up to the plate, leaf.

He's literally born to bully

It was probably just a gookmoot image swap. There's a faggot thread somewhere that got blesses by Trump smugging.

because you're gay.

you just know he wanted to say "you got your 30 pieces of silver, Jew"

>even /sg/ hates New Zealand now
Nuke when?

>not sure how that got on my computer
oh you know

it's probably the same reason you have those Peters twins videos you sick fuck