CATALONIA GENERAL /CTG/: Referendum Edition

Hello, fellow companys!

Seeing how we're barely days away from becoming an independent country, we might as well create our own general. We accept everybody here, no matter who or where they came from. Let's get some discussion started in this moment of great tension!

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=48_yGM4e164

Here's the countdown to the referendum:
observatoriproces.cat

Salit i República!
Fuck Spain!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/catalunya/comments/72yyzk/la_ue_muestra_su_apoyo_a_los_separatistas/
reddit.com/r/catalunya/comments/71k769/recull_de_declaracions_arreu_del_planeta_sobre/
youtube.com/watch?v=JKW-knVTH6c
youtube.com/watch?v=RGrVuDGOt1M
youtube.com/watch?v=H_AhReQDqcU
youtube.com/watch?v=4oPT-b2pOCg
youtube.com/watch?v=aa0qNaU9M6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Ydx3xjeAyjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tanks when?

Never lel. You think they have the eggs??

Blood when?

go back to make the communist general

sage and report

>Catalonia leaders will declare unilateral independence if they vote ''yes'' wins
>They have no army

¿?¿?

Spain on the verge of civil war.

HMMM HMMM Butthurt i see! Go back to T_D kids... this is real stuff.

I am pondering a genuine question, you know? How are Catalans going to declare unilateral independence without an army?

>How are Catalans going to declare unilateral independence without an army?
Declaring independence is easy. They'll just get stomped to shit after it.

Strength of the people, international backup... people all around the world have started sending letters to Spain complaining about our situation (lol feels good) and we have received backup... we won't just fade away.

what if the Spanish stop you or the people vote no?

xarnego genocide when?

They won't. The catalanes are smarter... we've got /ourguys/ working on how to have this happen.

good luck on your self determination catalunya bro
hopefully its sparks of some more nationalist sentiments across europe if the result is yes

Hell yes! :D

>international backup

You have zero international back up?

Well i suppose the best of luck. i know the Catalan vote will make the SNP here uppity but keeping the Spanish and the EU distracted is good for us as that means they will do too busy to try and grab the rock.

you have no right to secede spain without fighting.

no western government gives enough of a shit about catalonia to get involved though

your best hope would be the EU (who arent interested) or Merkel (who isnt interested) or drumpf (who isnt interested)

any other world leader is either irrelevant, too busy with other stuff, or doesnt care enough to get involved

without international help you have no way of successfully declaring independence unilaterally

Catalonia is actually rightful british clay

What an ugly fucking flag. Catalans are just the Scots of Spain: kick out all the Spaniards, let in the North Africans.

LOL BUDDY you haven't a clue... you haven't a clue. Let me enlighten you, lmao

reddit.com/r/catalunya/comments/72yyzk/la_ue_muestra_su_apoyo_a_los_separatistas/

reddit.com/r/catalunya/comments/71k769/recull_de_declaracions_arreu_del_planeta_sobre/

^^^this one is a compilation :)

LOLOLOL well if isn't Italy... lmao, you still fascist supporting fascist spain, bro??

Racist punks fuck off. Really, take your shit somewhere else... this is, a place for discussion.

Another Spanish civil war... What could possible come next?

I'm very excited about what you guys are doing.
Anyone who calls themselves "nationalist" & doesn't support Catalonia is a hyocrite and an idiot.

>Reddit
>Literally irrelevant hand picked non ruling political figures

oh ok, you are just pretending to be retarded. A bit too obvious, tho.

PAWN GANG ES LA MEVA CLICA

youtube.com/watch?v=JKW-knVTH6c

I'm sorry, but it's really a pretty good track

how can i support fascism if fascism is dead?
i simply support spain,faggot

Fachas please get out already. This isn't a place for you to support FUCKING Spain or FUCKING fascism. Seriously. SERIOUSLy.

>reddit threads
wow you sure showed me

that support is coming from literally who mps and literally who parliamentarians. so thank you for proving my point retard. noone of any note is willing to step in and help you. no world leader is willing to lift a finger to help you. and yet you think it is relevant that the fucking WELSH NATIONALISTS support you? (their signatures are in your second link)

top fucking lmao

You know Catalonians are marxists, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=RGrVuDGOt1M

>Nigger culture
>Russian

It checks out

>declare independence from Spain
>become a direct subject to the EU

Hmmmmmm.......?

As a Guiri living in the Balearics how will this effect me?

I frequently visit good old fashioned Barna and Catalonia in general.

>Muh safe space

I know that I prefer Spain to Catalonia, because Spanish history respects utmost respect, and it seems the Catalans are mostly leftist faggots, but I don't know which side I should thus support in this. Support the integrity of Spain, or support Catalan independence so Spain is rid of that cancer and the Catalans can run their homeland into the ground without bothering their Castilian neighbours?

Together they're quite a lot of people, my dude... quite a lot ;) You'l see how we push forward. The world's with us :)

>1
Guys enough. Really. Respect this /general/ or I'll have to report you.

I predict 35% of votes for independence

can't you fucking read?
faggot

>rap
>nigger culture

only in SJW's manyamiroque

youtube.com/watch?v=H_AhReQDqcU

>or I'll have to report you.
Call the waaambulance, I don't care

Why does Spain want to keep Catalonia? Just because FC Barcelona / Real Madrid rivalry will go away if they secede?

>welsh nationalists
>catalonia
Do you even fucking European pride, numbnuts?

>support the concept of the nation state and respect its law & constitution
>support an illegal communist-driven coup with zero legitimacy
Tough decisions Hans

Get guns. Most likely from a arms dealer.

Since I don't really know a lot about the situation and I'd like to pick a side... Which result would the jews prefer?

We're literal slaves. It's proven by science and philosophy that Catalonia must be free. I wiould explain but theres no time now, just know that we are right. Very right.

COMMUNIST? LOLOLOL dude we're from EVERYWHERE. no matter colour or politics we are united as catalonia take your divide and conquer stuff elsewhere lol...lol...

i can read m8 my region is the most literate in Spain XD

>waaaa I'm gonna report you
Dammit, I was with you until this

Reported. Enjoy your ban :) Maybe that'll teach you to RESPECT other people when they TRY to make a /general/... seriously, I even respect shit like /NSG/, you have to repsect ours.

lol... lol... XD

GOOD LUCK BROTHERS
youtube.com/watch?v=4oPT-b2pOCg

>The world's with us
No it fucking isn't

I will continue

youtube.com/watch?v=aa0qNaU9M6Y

translate of the first part:
You won't understand
Why I woke up at 5 am
To give a hold to soldiers which died for Poland
If I would forget about them
Please, God, forget about me
It's a patriot's role - culting the history

someone redpill me on the whole catalonia situation
Is catalonia linked to commie scum?

Dude it is... lol...

Thanks!!

yes

Dude.
I totally like Catalonia.
But your pussiness is just sad.
Please find a real man to represent your country.

I'm trying to think pragmatically here. If Catalonia's votes would otherwise increase leftist/communist representation in Spanish politics overall—rather like how Bretons in France, Californians in the US, and Scots in the UK always vote left—then in the midterm the rest of Spain would benefit from being rid of such a subversive element. They can always reconquista it a few decades later after it's been overran by niggers and Moslems.

If someone in green party or any party in any country supports catalonia, that doesn't mean the country supports catalan gov, that doesn't even mean that party is supporting your movement.
Also plebbit spacing and LOL ^^ bro buddy
Are you 15 yo? This is a debate forum, you need to raise the stakes mate.
ANC says if 1 million votes it's an astonishing succes. Cucked.
Using childs in the schools as human shields against the cops. Cuck move.
Grow a pair faggots, face the cops and try to vote, let's see what happens.

t. friegaplatos en londres

Take it from us, no one will support you unless you have an army.
Blood might not have to be shed, but you need a show of force to show you're serious.

How the fuck can you like a country which wants to ban tourists and accept refugees, and wants to abolish money so they can be anarchist? Kill yourself

>dude we're from EVERYWHERE. no matter colour
In other words, communists. Thanks for proving my point, Abdoulaye

i want to know what you plan on doing for defense as well

>posting with the spanish flag

you are that much of a retard, catacuck.

Enjoy another 500 years under our foot you piece of shit

Right to self determination trumps silly political differences.
Goddam, you are falling hard for the media narrative, user.

LELELELELELLELEEL RAGED LOL, GOTTA LOVE THE TRIGGERED FRANQUISTS LOL GO BACK TO 1960 LOLOL

Racist pic = ignored.

Dude, we are smart. SMART. We don't need an army. We have the best people working on it. They'll figure it out and Spain will have to concede. As I said, the world rallies behind us. Spain will have to give up this fight eventually... lol... and if the masses need to be armed, we will. but we'll mostly do it pacifically, we're civilized, not savages, we'll do small and big acts of misconduct and rebellion and we'll fight hard :)

We're modelling after Switzerland or Austria. Both small and VERY succesfull countries

read above loser

Oh so you want another communist state in the world? Shows how (((forgiving))) you are. Go fuck yourself proxyshill

Oh I see. You actually dislike the Catalonians and are false flagging.
Carry on.

And this mix of a leftard and a nazi is the perfect representation of the typical independentist Qatarlan.

>t fake nationalist

youtube.com/watch?v=Ydx3xjeAyjA

We have it in hearts, thougts and tattoos
We have it in DNA's code, and you don't have a chance to clean it
Only our pride and glory is rising
The one city, one club
Legia Warszawa

pic related
are you fucking retarded

I know a guy who actually lives in Spain who says the Catalonian independence crowd is a bunch of bullies who use intimidation tactics to get what they want. Seriously, don't support these people.

Umm no?? Just because esomeone disagrees with you it doesn't mean he's "false-flagging" whatever that means... suck it up.

What do you even mean?

What do you even mean?? [2]

What fake nationalist you stupid piece of shit? España una, grande y libre. Cuck