So, Sup Forums, I am about to watch Kiznaiver from the beginning. What am I in for?

So, Sup Forums, I am about to watch Kiznaiver from the beginning. What am I in for?

A painful experience because of how terrible it is.

if you didn't watch luluco first you should, they are connected

Best girl lose

>What am I in for?

Infuriating characters who do the opposite of what you want them to

Also, classic Okada NTR action

Don't do it.

NIco a shit
Best girl wins

not Trigger's best work, not their worst.

pretty mediocre desu

It's clearly worse than KLK, Luluco, the LWA films, Inferno Cop. Haven't watched the others.

MELODRAMA and some cool direction and sakuga.

A big waste of time. There's a couple of good episode where the show doesn't take itself seriously and has some fun but the vast majority is boring melodrama shit.

check out ninja slayer, you'll see what i mean

Most people hated it because trigger didnt go with their usual whacky stuff and went for a more serious tone. I enjoyed the change.

Worth a watch at least.
Watch chapter 00 so you'll know exactly what are you going into.

>Nova transported to another dimension on Friday
>Luluco finds him on Saturday
That was fast.

It was Trigger's worst show so far, but still decent because trigger hasn't made anything bad yet.

>Ninja Slayer
>bad

The only bad Triggers shows are Kiznaiver and Ino-Battle

>bad trigger shows
>no one mentions that shitty harem show they did

saving anime by making cliche anime huh?

Ino-Battle is one of their best because it's not the usual ADHD shit Trigger put out. Ninja Slayer is even worse than Kiznaiver but it's just the same stupid memes every episode.

>Luluco and Nova cameo was the best thing to come out of Kiznaiver
What a fucking failure

It was the most subtle cameo ever and people still lost their shit over it instead of the actual show's finale.

And this scene.

>I am about to watch Kiznaiver
A convoluted plot, in which you end up hating most all the characters, and ultimately take away nothing from what you watched.

>memes
They are called jokes. Stop thinking everything is memes.

>stupid phrase that means nothing
>constantly being repeated
>only 12 year olds find it funny
Sounds like a meme to me fampai

I wouldn't call it a meme, more like beating a joke to death than trying to beat the dead horse back to life by throwing it into the fist of the north star universe

With taste this shit you should stick to generic harem romcoms. Those will surely entertain you.

not that user but if you consider ninja slayer a master piece you are not any better.

You gotta admit it's often funny, the powerpoint animation had some charm as well but it's also mediocre as hell.

Everything about it is better than average except the story which went nowhere. Character designs are good, animation is decent, directing is good, the OST was well used, and the characters acted as stupid as you would expect from teenagers in heat. The last point is extremely important because shitposters always just call them badly written, which is not the case.

Yup, it's far from being a masterpiece. But calling every running gag a meme just proves that the other user is a retard who is desperately trying to fit in.

I don't really get the universal hate. I think most people expected it to be phenomenal. To be fair, the promotional campaign certainly helped build a hype that let many viewers down by the end.

I went in with low expectations, and I ended up caring about the characters and enjoying the ending/theme/relationships. The "world building" is trash but that doesn't matter, it was fun melodrama and the OP is god tier.

>this

The only problem with the show is the convoluted ass plot, that makes no sense even when you think about it. That ended up being a more complex way of saying "Friendship is important".

why is melodrama so hated? It kept me entertained...

Kiznaiver > mekaku city actor

No

There was a couple of good scenes like this one say , but overall it's wasted potential.

a waste of time.

>Anime about mental problems
>Compared to one where every character is abnormally stable

Nothing good.

A hyped ride for the first episodes, slowly turning into disappointment and a final FUCK ME why didn't they kissed.

The best ham and cheese sandwich you've ever tasted.

OP here. I enjoyed the first episode. It felt like the writer wrote the story after a lazy watch of Psycho-Pass though.

best girl winning

Dykes being reformed with the power of the dick.

>What am I not in for?
Character development.