Ask a Progressive Liberal Anything. I am a Leftist and Willing to Debate

i disagree with your right-wing views on race, I disagree with your view on economics, I disagree with your views on nationalism. I disagree with your views on anything. I think if you're open minded and read this thread you will become Liberal too.

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/comments/3h3bgn/kenyan_5year_olds_cant_recognize_their_reflection/
pure.uva.nl/ws/files/1267572/145069_15.pdf
forward.com/opinion/7806/the-jewish-path-to-success/
youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/immigrants-arent-stealing-american-jobs/433158/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K

Ok, why does a group not have a right to self preservation?

> i disagree with your right-wing views on race
So you agree that races exist?

We do, humans as a group have the right to self preservation. Saying "why don't whites" is like saying "why don't gingers have a right to self-preservation". They do but if they willingly mix with non-gingers and lose their red-hair feature that's not genocide, it's just a dissapearing trait.

Yes, but I never implied that in my comment.

Why do you reject biology?

Why are you a stormtrooper for the Establishment?
Do you believe that the Jews hold a disproportionate amount of power in the Western World?
What is your opinion on the Federal Reserve?
What is your opinion on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

what do you think of gays?

Why do you believe other people are entitled to my money just because they were pushed out of a womb?

I don't, why do you? IQ tests mean nothing. European Irish average IQ is 92, American Irish IQ average is 101. Why is there a difference between two of the same race?

You can't fix stupid: stupid.

Genocide: relax Goyim, it's just a bundle of traits!

I respect and tolerate them but lets put it bluntly, I would not want my son or daughter to turn out gay or any LGBT thing in general.

Why are you against free speech?

better question, what do you think of gays being beaten and murdered by muslims, the number one killers of gays world wide..

Why should mass immigration not devalue my income though oversupply of labourforce?

Why do you encourage what is different, so by its definition not compatible, instead of supporting what is the same, which is compatible? (You support diverse races, religions, genders, etc.)

You disagree on our views about 'race'; how can you disagree with anything while denying its existence? You do indeed imply that you believe in race.

So given you agree that there are races, which races are exempt from Darwinistic evolution?

They aren't, but it's better to pay a little bit for a welfare state than have people starving to death on the streets.

It's not genocide, besides we have all these traits stored with DNA, even if mass racemixing happened by the time genetic engineering is aviable we will be able to create any race of person we want.

Ok, if whites who choose to not mix attempt to convince whites who are ambivalent/pro mixing. Are they allowed to do so?

Kenyan 5 year olds fail the mirror test.

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/comments/3h3bgn/kenyan_5year_olds_cant_recognize_their_reflection/

I'm not, free speech is the cornerstone of liberalism

That's terrible, radical islamic extremism is very bad.

Because although it will increase the labour force it will also increase the amount of employers. Many immigrants start business, employ people, and raise the supply of employers.

This does not seem very progressive.

Do you believe trannies are mentally ill?

If racemixing leads to a world where genetic engineering is not possible is it still not a big deal?

No it isn't

If you're going to troll, get off the thread

Different is not by definition not compatable. Civil Rights act was different, and compatable

I'l have to look into that.

So you are against hate speech laws?

>I disagree with your view on economics

What's my view on economics?

Most likely they are

There's a difference between being progressive in supporting rights and applying it to your family. I like black rights and support the civil rights act but wouldn't want my daughter or son marrying a black person

How on earth would that be the case? And it's still not a big deal since we're all humans.

Do you think you have the right to another person's labor?

Are you willing to enslave them yourself, or will you just vote for the state to do it because you're such a fucking pussy?

Two races may be able to breed, but the result will differ from both parents, where as the offspring of two same race parents will produce a child similar to both parents.

Yes

Right-wing view is generally free markets, low taxes on the wealth, less regulation, anti-central bank.

Without Melanin, we all would be WHITE. What do you have to say about this?

t. Red Skinned person of native heritage

OH SHIZZLE

pls respond

Shortage of labour force increases it's value.
For what should I need immigrants that found buisnesses then?

No one has the right to another persons labour pussy.

So if society degenerates to the point of an India tier slum you'd be fine living in it because we are all human?

Why don't you understand basic economics?

Lmao
Fucking dumb niggers

Also OP what do you think of intolerant muslim minorities who we as majority are told to tolerate?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE FEMALE PENIS

The compatibility of the civil rights act comes into question when racism still exists today, and like you liberals say it's worse than ever; that's evidence leaning towards being incompatible.

Shitty figures, Lynn was working at the University of Ulster at the time, a pretty loyaliat institution. He had a dog in the fight so to speak so he fudged the numbers to make the republic seem third world tier

literally hitler confirmed.

And what's the big deal to that?

White involves a caucasiod skull shape as well

Sorry i missed your comment

>Why are you a stormtrooper for the Establishment?
Yes, i like some of what they believe, others not so much. But generally think it's doing a good job

>Do you believe that the Jews hold a disproportionate amount of power in the Western World?
No, they hold power precisely in the proportion that they deserve it, they achieved these positions through hard work and education which is valued in the Jewish community and higher IQ

>What is your opinion on the Federal Reserve?
I support it and think it's needed to prevent bank panics and deflationary slumps. Great Depression was the one time they messed up

>What is your opinion on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
I think it's good for investing but not a long term solution or a good currency. Because the supply can't increase that will lead to a deflationary spiral if it's mass adopted.

I've got a dutch study (why dutch you ask, well Flanders and Netherlands kinda look alike, what goes for them goes for us in broad terms)

Which proves that each non-western immigrants costs us (per capita) atleast €50 000 - €150 000 per year.

Keep in mind this is already a net result.

So while every dutchie/fleming is losing €50 000 per year to maintain this migration-welfare state.
Don't you wonder the money could be spend better? And how do you cope with all the lost opportunities? We could have build schools, hospitals, grow our economy in general, invest, ... .

Source: pure.uva.nl/ws/files/1267572/145069_15.pdf

Don't be a fag, show your flag

>but it's better to pay a little bit for a welfare state than have people starving to death on the streets.
Why is it better for me to give up 25% of my pay check to give people food, housing, utilities, internet, and a fucking cell phone when that just ends with Walmart only hiring them part time so they don't have to actually pay them living earnings?

My point is that the mating compatibility does not equal societal compatibility

>IQ doesn't matter
>Jews are in positions of power due to their high IQ
Pick one

>Great Depression was the one time they messed up
You ignored the "great recession" (a depression with a nicer name)

Yeah, this is b8 thread

> free market
check, this is a undeniably good thing people stating otherwise haven't got any economic education or whatsoever.
> low taxes on wealth
How much would you want to tax?
> less regulation
depends on it, giving certain negative externalities there should be some sort of regulation
> anti-central bank
I not so fond of the idea that a private institution regulates the money supply of the people

Because the employers will hire employees and they will compete with your employer for a higher wage. The same way you compete with employees for lower wages to keep the job. It balances itself out and it's what determines general wages. Immigrants could even raise wages if a larger percent are entrepreneurs.

No, the conditions in India are awful, but that's due to economic problems, nothing to do with race or "degeneracy"

If someone understands basic economics, they are by definition a liberal.

Define intolerant. Because if you're using Ben Shapiros study it's pretty minor. He considers any Muslim who believes 9/11 was an inside job to be a "radical". Most Muslims are peaceful, yes many have different views but the vast majority are peaceful. Governments do not tolerant violent muslims, anti-terrorism laws deal with them.

>skin color determined by facial features and skeletal structure

Now you're just making excuses.
Do you think I am stupid?
Skin color means absolutely nothing when it comes to race. Calling someone "White" "Red" "Black" just goes to show your own sheer ignorance.

You yellow belly son of a bitch

Racism today is basically gone

No im not.

Ok, so why does every non-white country have more "economic problems " than every white country?

LOL.

>anything

Hippy whore children deserve the fire.

You're a racists.

>No, they hold power precisely in the proportion that they deserve it, they achieved these positions through hard work and education which is valued in the Jewish community and higher IQ
Don't you think that Jewish nepotism plays a role in their economic, social and political success? The Jews admit it themselves:

forward.com/opinion/7806/the-jewish-path-to-success/

>The whole history of American Jewry is a tribute to the power of Jewish nepotism. Indeed, nepotism has been a positive and wholesome force in Jewish life for thousands of years. It is high time to acknowledge and even celebrate this fact instead of trying to keep it hidden like a shameful family secret.

Yes it does

It's not 25%, about 1% of your paycheck goes to that and it's so they don't starve on the streets like a third world african nation

Oh so you're trolling?

>Because the employers will hire employees
this doesn't answer anything.

Also os the amount of jobs immigrants create very little compared to those they take.

I don't see any gain in Immigrants for the individual.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: qAW27wcM) 09/30/17(Sat)17:31:26 No.143451782▶
>
>>but it's better to pay a little bit for a welfare state than have people starving to death on the streets.
>Why is it better for me to give up 25% of my pay check to give people food, housing, utilities, internet, and a fucking cell phone when that just ends with Walmart only hiring them part time so they don't have to actually pay them living earnings?
>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 49 / 5 / 27 / 3 [Update] [Auto]
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>About • Feedback • Legal • Contact
>Reply to Thread No.143450038
What do you think of Islam?
And how well are you seeing Europe currently handling the refugees?

>IQ tests mean nothing
Modern leftish philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftish philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e., failed, inferior). The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual’s ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is “inferior” it is not his fault, but society’s, because he has not been brought up properly.

That wasn't caused by the FED though

>I not so fond of the idea that a private institution regulates the money supply of the people
Honestly I was going to respond to the best, but the fact that you don't support the Federal Reserve just shows you have no economic education or ever took an econ class.

Go in Sup Forums.
Should Cataluña be free?

Why do people starve on the street in third world African nations?

>Racism gone
>Wouldn't want daughter or son marrying a black person
Come again?

>Why is there a difference between two of the same race?
It could be that the Irish that immigrated here had a higher average IQ than the Irish that stayed in Ireland.

>I disagree with your right-wing views on race
Oh you must not believe in evolution then. Why are you so anti-science?

What does this have to do with anything

That was written by a white person. And neoptism within the Jewish community is the same as nepotism in the white community. No one gets to high positions on race based nepotism.

They create the exact same amount of jobs as they take

What do you think of this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw

>Islam
Moderate islam is great, extreme islam is terrible

>And how well are you seeing Europe currently handling the refugees?
I think they're doing a fine job. But they should enforce the law more with them i think the problem comes from police being scared to do something racist. If they were treated the same as everyone else there would be not as much crime

>They create the exact same amount of jobs as they take

How do you want to back this statement up? I know that for Germany this is clearly very wrong. But we also take in whoever and not only rich investors.

You're racist.

Do you believe in God?

and this

>excess labor force increases the amount of jobs and employers

Okay that is chicken/egg argument, but u didnt answer the original question. How does this scenario not devalue the original labor and workforce?

please respond. I do understand the logic of the FED but I also underline the dangers it poses.

That's a good point actually. I guess I just can't accept that different races have different intelligence

There's a difference between hating people and not wanting your son/daughter with them. I like old people, but I wouldn't want my daughter to marry some 80 year old

Poverty, corruption, civil war, economic instability

I disagree, why would there be a distinction between those leaving and those staying.

are you Jewish OP

Sure they do

It's 60k by now.
This must be a year old or so.

I do believe in evolution, but there is no intellectual difference between races. Human races are about as different as a Carine and a Scottie

Why are non white countries universally poorer, unstable, violent, and corrupt than white countries?

Liveral?
pic rel

I think it's based on the false assumption that other races are inferior. I think races are intellectually the same so everything he says to me is nonsense.

25% of my money is withheld and 61.68% of that goes to welfare, so we can meet in the middle and say 15.5% of my money goes to other people so they don't have to earn their food, housing, and utilities themselves.

Now tell me why this is acceptable to you?

>What is Japan
>What is North Korea
>What is USA

Humans are defined as "a bunch of traits" as well, you moron. Do you have the first idea about how biological classification works?
IQ is a great predictor of outcome. It's rejected out of pure convenience.

>That was written by a white person.
Adam Bellow, the author of the article is Jewish. His father was noted novelist Saul Bellow who was a real fucking Jew who married Jewish women. One of them his his mother. So he's a fucking Jew.

>And nepotism within the Jewish community is the same as nepotism in the white community. No one gets to high positions on race based nepotism.
Are you high? There are plenty cases of race-based nepotism. Are you denying the history of the USA, where the WASPs practiced race-based nepotism? Or are you denying the overwhelming evidence of Chinese nepotism in South-East Asia?

Are you a Jew?

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/immigrants-arent-stealing-american-jobs/433158/

Why is it only enforced on Whites?

If rape was an occupation, they'd be the hardest working demographic in Germany.

>Do you believe in God
I don't like that question, because I'm not sure if you mean what i think you mean, my best answer is I act as if God exists.

Killyourfuckingself

Excluding East Asians. And usa is still, barely, a white country