Madoka is a miracle of the universe and deserves a Homu for tonight

Madoka is a miracle of the universe and deserves a Homu for tonight.

I want to simultaneously sexually harass both of them with my dick. However Mami is the superior girl

Yea if you're only going by hairstyle and her bust but if we're talking all around girl it's got to be Kyoko.

hell yea i love the gay anime girls

I wonder what Madoka is doing to get Homu so flustered.

Laying next to her most likely. Is that fancy enough?

Is that Madoka with cowtits?

Perfect.

Madoka hates Homura

Go to bed Kevin, faggot.

Please, stop posting lewd pictures of my future wife.

Too late faggot, already married both 5 years ago.

You didn't. Homura is my wife.

Any form of intimacy from Madoka is enough to fluster Homura.

>"hurr durr I will deny what he said and pretend it didn't happen XD"

Stop posting pictures of my daughter.

>Having two wives
>Not a lie

yes.

Purest form of love. Homu a cute.

Nah, Homu acting all uguu flustered is total fanon. In official stuff, she's straight faced as heck. Doesn't really make sense for a cool determinator character like Homu to be cutesy and bashful.

I wish homu was my wife

Only for tonight?

No, every night!

Madoka is at the very least displeased by Homura's actions

I want to stick my dick in crazy

I don't understand where Homura got all the power needed to split Madoka and trap the entire universe in a labyrinth.

Madoka got God-like powers only due to Homura repeating the timeline over and over again, but where did Homura get all that power?

Are they canonically lesbian? I haven't bothered to watch the movies.

There isn't any previously established basis for that and this is way it's an asspull whose only purpose is to enforce a worse ending to the movie and opening to more sequels

I want to shoot my arrows at your anus.

Nobody knows it. The next movie would tell us the secrets.

Yes, yes.

I want to stick a spear in you.

Madoka never loved Homura. Here's the proof. Madoka lied to her in episode 12 about being her friend. She saw how evil she was but was tripping on hope, so she thought faking friendship could save Homura.

Homura loves no one and is obsesssed with owning Madoka and abusing her kindness like an addiction. Homura consistently ruins the lives of and MURDERS those around her. She never suffers, she causes suffering. Madoka regrets saving this monster and wants badly to kill her.

Homura is the most hated character in both Japan and overseas.
Homura killed the franchise, it no longer sells high numbers of merchandise.
Madoka and all characters were ruined.
Even the staff hates Homura.

I hope you never forget these facts, and I suggest you post them whenever you can. I can't remind the degenerates all day every day, so remember to attack all homuposters and yuri.

Thank you, and let's all HATE Homura.

Literally bad writing

It's late a little bit, isn't it?

ai yo
and there are a lot of theories, wraith arc manga shows that bowmura(new universe Homura) is powerful as pre-god Madoka.
>opening to more sequels
>no sequels for 3 years
nice logic m8

Sayaka!

>bowmura(new universe Homura) is powerful as pre-god Madoka.

Sayaka looks sick.

Lovesick

Tonight and every night!

What's wrong?

Your reading comprehension is poor. Madokami gave Bowmura the strong ability like annihilation by her arrows. The ability is not the same at pre-god Madoka and Bowmura. Judging from the movies and manga of Wraith Arc, Homura believes in Madokami and Homura had any art that invokes supernatural powers like that in the early stage of Wraith Arc.

Give it your best.

I want Madokadonk on my face.

Madoka thinks Homura is a creepy piece of shit.
Homura is a deranged psychopath with an abusive streak and an obsession over Madoka. She also has sex with wraiths.
Mami likes dicks.
Sayaka loves dicks.
Kyoko is sexually not interested but not gay.

>She also has sex with wraiths

Thanks for the laugh.

She does. She gave herself to the Madoka wraith out of lust.

They announced a sequel months ago

Wraith Madoka said that they found huge abnormal emotional energy source which is Homura.

They didn't.

They did

In addition, pre-god Madoka's arrows are to kill witches like Walpurgisnacht,
Madokami's arrows are to kill Kriemhild Gretchen, the witch of herself
and Bowmura's arrows are strong but merely an ability Madokami gave Bowmura.
Also see their power level.
Madokami (Goddess Madoka) > Bowmura (Magical girl Homura)
Learn the difference between Goddess and an apostle.
Though Homura turned into Akuma Homura in Rebellion.
In Wraith Arc, Homura has had conversations with Goddess Madoka in her heart and she has stood the test in the religious faith. Therefore, Bowmura is not powerful as pre-god Madoka.

The same way she split her in the labryinth. All she did was prevent her from purifying her soul gem.

>deleted

Homura stop trying to rewrite our memories

I never noticed how tiny Oktavias head was.

>I didn't watch Rebellion
Nice fanfiction faggot. Homura may be the guy in the relationship, but she still melts for Madoka.

>I don't understand where Homura got all the power needed to split Madoka and trap the entire universe in a labyrinth.

Seeing as Madoka no longer existed, Homura inherited Madoka's karma and became the new focal point of the universe. This was the point of her gaining Madoka's bow and this has been confirmed by Urobuchi as the reason for her shield disappearing at the end of episode 12. As shown, Madoka's karma was at such a level that if she ever went witch, she would envelope the universe.

Sayaka is a bitch

Shut up Lawnchair.

Sayaka is a best*

Why do you want to summon me? Also why don't Mods delete your false post?

Night, everyone.

Every wraith except one super wraith died after Homura's attack + she didn't even know what she fighted
And you forget that it is the same Homura who shred Madokami to pieces later in actually canon material.

Against Witches or Against Wraiths
Oh it's different. Therefore, Bowmura is not powerful as pre-god Madoka. Bye.

Thanks Sup Forums this show turned my 12 year old daughter into a lesbian

This series unironically got me to support gay marriage.

But Homura is abusive

Kyoko is the good lesbian and she doesen't even show it much

>Homura is abusive
Charlie pls

There is nothing wrong with that.

Post feet

>Homura is abusive
>Kyoko is the good lesbian
KyoSayashitters are aware Kyoko spent 80% of her screen time emotionally bullying and literally beating the shit out of Sayaka, right?

they only fought at their first meeting, then kyoko came around pretty quickly

homura is outright possessive to madoka

How canother girls even compete?

Homura's wish was to make Madoka adore her artificially by possessing and protecting her. It's an abusive obsession that emotionally torments Madoka and denies her agency. Homura doesn't love Madoka, she uses her for her own evil satisfaction.

She ruined Madoka's life and raped her soul and enjoyed it all. Homura is a monster. It's justice Madoka never cared about her.

It's depressing because some the others are better but the things they are great at, you will say Madoka can do better.

Madoka can't dance worth shit.

>kyoko came around pretty quickly
She would have killed Sayaka right there if Homura didn't interfere. She attitude only changes after she learns about soul gems and even then she's still working to break Sayaka. It's literally physically and emotionally abusive. The KyoSaya scene in Rebellion is literally: "Thanks for beating the shit out of me and mocking my ideals. I know you played a big part in my death, but you were willing to die with me in another timeline or something."

>homura is outright possessive to madoka
She doesn't want Madoka to make a wish that results in her death/eternal suffering. I'm not saying they're in a great place right now, but Madoka is living happy with her parents and will most likely reestablish her friendships. Homura even said she didn't care if Sayaka hung out with Sayaka as long as she didn't try to start a fight.

*Madoka

>Mami's hairstyle is better than Kyoko
Disappointing. Kyoko wins all categories.

I'll admit to a few things.
Sayaka is better at sports
Mami gives the best head
Kyouko has sharper teeth
Homura is the best crazy

Why can't SHAFT do anything original?

Homura has everyone under mind control in a dollhouse, retard. She's using Madoka as a puppet to please her. Everyone is suffering because of Homura. It's the definition of a stalker obsessing over and abusing their target.

Homura is worst everything and deserves to burn in hell like the unloved CUNT she is.

Homura needs to work on her stamina. She'll never keep up with Madoka like this.

You are pitiful. Madokabros are supposed to be better than this. Madoka has taught you nothing.

Don't you have anything better to do with your live than spam and shitpost with crack?
I get that you don't care that you're a shit head, but do you at least care about the fact you are ruining these threads for everyone else. Not to mention making everyone lose out on new content/translations.

Oh look, crack shit and fake Homuhating started at the exact same time. Gee, I wonder who this could be.

That's not even a crack image. Friends share water.

Homura a cute.

Madoka a cuter, however.

Blushing, head patting, you posting that same image all the time with your other crack shitposting.

Hah, and you brought a third one of your personas out.
>i- if I try to make it look like everyone is showing up right now them everyone will believe it's actually different people!!!

I said nothing wrong. Don't act like you're a madoka bro, you're probably a Kriemhild Gretchen follower.

True.

A true Madokabro understands that none can compete because they are all perfect.

Yes, that is. Am I in bizarro earth or something?

Only madokami is perfect, heretic.

*that is normal

I see, you are truly a heretic then. Madoka acknowledged that she wasn't perfect and would never want compete with the others because each are their own perfection.

Yeah, no. It's actually not.
I see every day how it's more and more true you do think and act like !Akemi.

Madokami never acknowledged imperfection. She is perfect at what she does in eliminating witch's.

So when you are out there in the sun, hou don't turn a blushing red? Say whenyou exercise, you stay your same skintone? When you are with a fried, you don't pat them, saying you both did better than last time? Again, am I in fucking bizarro earth?

Also, it has been the same from my end. You and !Akemi just so happen to appear at the same time.

*you

>when you

Screw it, it is about time I put this thing down anyway.