How did we get to the point where we can't wear a hat supporting the president without being attacked by angry lesbians?

How did we get to the point where we can't wear a hat supporting the president without being attacked by angry lesbians?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_yVqJ_l9c

Other urls found in this thread:

cernovich.com/exclusive-man-featured-viral-video-getting-maga-hat-stolen-snowflake-pursuing-legal-action/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=cQpIdV0FKm8
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When Obama’s sin was killed.

Son

"Fuck your laws"

Typical.

I went to this school. Full Chicano activists such as this bitch

>haha I don't care about Trump I just wanted to lure lesbians close so I can ask to be part of the sexpile

Is this a viable strategy?

He is
C
U
T
E

"Fuck your laws"

"Freedom of speech is genocide, homeboy"

Truth is I used to be quite moderate but no more, I want all of her kind deported. I know some non-whites are ok but so many of them share her attitudes. And letting millions of them settle in the USA is destroying it. Easier to just esnd them home, they keep saying how they hate our country anyway, send them back.

>muh property
>muh property
>muh property

The guy was trolling irl.

I agree with the guy near the 4:50 mark there. Why the fuck have none of these other guys stepped in and done shti about this. If they're school staff why the fuck are they bending over for this bitch. None of her speech was AN ARGUMENT

I want the race wars to come. Every morning I wake up and feel a little bit emptier. I'm ready to die.

What kind of absolute madman wears a turtle kneck with a suit jacket?

>letting her taking that hat in the first place

>Attempting to take it back
>touch even a slight bit of skin
"YOU'RE FUCKED BOY! TOUCHING A WOMEN WITHOUT HER CONSENT IS A CRIME IN ALL 50 STATES!"
>Get a sexual assault charge on you.

>this

Honestly I'm a pretty laid back person, but when someone is assaulting and stealing from me I will use violence in response.

That fat lesbian cunt would have been sobbing on the ground.

He should have shot her.

Why are men so unwilling to use non-violent force in situations like these? Just chicken wing the bitch and take the hat.

Just pretend she don't exist then when she hits you, you hit back.

This isn't the first time I've seen people with her attitude, it's all over the place and spreading. The disregard for personal property, the disregard for free speech, not understanding the concept, or understanding it but choosing ignorance instead. It's disgusting and pathetic.

Anyone who lives in this country and enjoys what little freedom we really do have should have alarm bells sounding in their brain while seeing shit like this. It does a better job of opening people's eyes than any conversation or statement of facts possibly could.

So if they already think there are right wing death commandos rounding them up for genocide why not just do it?

Because we've gotten to the point where you can't shoot a thief for taking your hat.

Why didn't he use deadly force to defend his property?

Isn't that the American way?

>hat snug
>don't let her sneak up from behind
>hand on head
>touch me again I will put you in a choke warning
This is standard never relax procedure

Not in Commiefornia. Especially in the UCucks system

cernovich.com/exclusive-man-featured-viral-video-getting-maga-hat-stolen-snowflake-pursuing-legal-action/amp/

Kinda wish it be back just to help this guy. I was one of 3 maga hats on campus back in october ;_;

When wearing certain wearable are an offence by others, it's going downhill from there.

Good, adults should use existing laws to their advantage. I hope he isn't going through the UCuck system or he is fucked

Doesn't what she's saying about whites worry you? They're slowly realising there's more of them (globally) than us.

>When wearing certain wearable are an offence by others

Imagine if someone ripped of a burka saying it represented the genocide of Christians and subjugation of women?

Most of CA is red, dum dum. Maybe leave your village once in a while and you'll get some understanding of the world you live in.

>Wears MAGA hat
>Takes it from me
>Smile as she runs off
>Puts on another MAGA hat right after just for this situation in another color.

4D chess. Now she has the hat too.

Agreed, I would have beat that dyke's teeth in and pissed on her bleeding
unconscious body while calling her a dirty spic cunt.

Youre a
Fag
a
g

What a fucking goddamn troll
What are you turning into, America?

so when trump flips the house in 2018 us whites are gonna start getting violent, right?

i went through the UC system and you’re pretty full of shit. we got like, normal cops

why does he sound like such a faggot? th-that's my properdy! g-give it back p-pwease!!

Because homos cant fight

>not fucking and sucking off your fellow Sup Forums bros while building a cabin in the woods and doing manly things
>not basking in your mutual white male privilege in the best way men can
What are you, gay?

>look at this. you know what this is? this represents GENOCIDE, of a BUNCH OF PEOPLE. And look at he's wearing this in front of *points to self* a group of people

She's clearly schizophrenic. Leave the poor girl alone.

The "lets-cool-it-down" cuck is the most disgusting part of the video.

i hate trump as much as the next lefty faggot but the only people he’s actually wanted to kill were korean midgets. how exactly is supporting him genocide, she’s aware we fly mexicans back on the tax payers dime right?

is this how you lads see yourselves? bunch of delusion sociopaths...

>The "lets-cool-it-down" cuck is the most disgusting part of the video.

Not really. Cops were called, and he was trying to keep her there until they showed up.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>implying I have to fuck other guys to be manly
>implying getting made into a bitch is manly
>implying that the best way to deal with homos isnt running them over with a tank feet first

user are you this guy?

This guy gets it.

This was cringe on all sides. That guy trying to argue with her made it ten times worse.

>This guy gets it.
And wear a button that says "My other hat is a MAGA hat, too!"

(Do people still wear buttons?)

>I understand...

Ok, probably.
Still there are white male enablers of this idiocy who are totally infallible Gandhi's in their own imagination.

They are the root of the problem

Adios puta.

>you promoting laws and *legislations*

God what an insufferable beaner. How do these shit accents happen when you’re born in a multicultural country?

Would it have been legal to knock out that bitch when she refused to give back the hat? I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I would have done, since merely the video of that trucker lesbian made me angry.

>spends ten minutes blubbering like a bitch
>goes to leave
>cops walk in

I’ve never laughed so hard

MIND
I
N
D

VIRUS
I
R
U
S

I know yall are memeing but deadly force isnt something you can just use for little shit in America. You have to be in danger of serious harm or someone breaks into your house here in Florida. Legally cant even flash a gun as a threat if someone steals your hat.

It's not the hat. There doesn't need to be a "reason".
They're lesbians. It's what they do.

>It's not the hat. There doesn't need to be a "reason".
>They're lesbians. It's what they do.

It was pretty clear that she was being hat raped, and was only protecting herself.

Because his vice president doesnt like lesbians

No - that was a clear example of the genocide she was talking about.

I don't know if it'd be legal or not to clock her after, but to do it while she takes the hat would be 1005 legal, as long as you say you thought she was attacking you and that you feared for your life/safety.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQpIdV0FKm8

Don't give up countries like Hungary and Poland are still based as fuck.We have to fight this shit tooth and nail every step of the way because the future of the world lies with us and our efforts we don't have a choice I know I'm ready to dig my heels in to the bitter end.

ARE YOU WITH ME BROTHERS

Which one?

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SIR, YES SIR!!!!
ヽ|・_・|ゞ
>europeanunity565.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w

One day when the people revolt traitors like that cuck will be thrown in prison for life by the people a day shall come where all the corrupt mainstream media and the governments will all end up in prison by the hands of the people.

I've been watching this shit unfold for too long the world is going crazy it's utter madness.

Godspeed Brother Godspeed

>fuck yo laws homeboy

Top kek. I dont know who's worse, the mamacita homegirl or the cuck that allows a random fat woman to steal his shit and just walk away with no fucks given.

Everyone ragging on the dude for not just grabbing the hat back and clocking her, but, how many really think that after the cops got there and she was (arrested/warned/questioned) about stealing the hat, she told THEM "fuck your laws."

Once again, the Caucasian exhibits long term thinking an patiently waits for the cops, while the minority only thinks of instant gratification, and the immediate (but fleeting) sense of victory by stealing the hat.

Nah you seem like the cunt.
This. Break her shit

Because nobody punches these motherfuckers in the mouth when they cross lines.

>Because nobody punches these motherfuckers in the mouth when they cross lines.
Because nobody punches these motherfuckers in the mouth when they cross borders.

FTFY

Another Aztlan mestizo slut. She's not fat btw. She's pregnant with a litter of welfare leeches.

LMAO. She got too many clean hits on him, he should be ashamed.

Because this didn't happen in Texas...

Fighting Genocide has taken a toll on her life.

>Eh, gringo, fuck your laws homeboy. Freedom of speech is genocide puto gringo
>Gringo beats us when we protest. Eeeh, homeboy, Spanish will take over eeeh.
She's a flaming wetback stereotype.

I wouldnt hit her, i would just grab the hat back. Thats it, and there would be nothing she could do about it due to her being weaker with slower reflexes.

Also upon rewatching the video i think she just wanted him to touch her. I remember when i was in school girls would do shit like this all the time. They take something from you, then when you grab them and take it back they would giggle and stay close to you. It was basically flirting

We need a real trigger hat that says i support skin pretty lesbians

Just as a side note. She listed her Major as Ethnic Studies.

With her rant on "That hat represents Genocide", you have to wonder, exactly WTF is being taught in the classrooms there.

She's obviously only repeating things, with no actual logical or rational thread to how she got there that she can explain. Where did she get that programming?

You could well be right - women are illogical and driven by emotions. Somewhere between the SJW rubbish she has been brainwashed with, her anti-white racial prejudice and the desire all women have for a man it all just boiled over into this absurd behaviour. A good exampe of why women should never have been allowed to vote.

We need to make a we support kid rock hat so they think we are truly helpless degenerates!

you faggots need to hurry up on the super aids cause this shit is getting old.

The middle aged white guys are based for the most part but the state overall is cucked beyond belief. Plus the uc system is completely owned and operated by faggot enablers and activists like what op posted.
>t. Orange county

It's interesting how she's helpless when he says he's part nicaraguan. She tried to pull the "passing privilege" shit but even she knows it's weak. And then it's back to the implicit "you're white".

The reality is that the conversation stops once he's got oppression points. They hate this so much now they're effectively arguing over it, ignoring it. Gay men for instance should have victim points, but instead are reduced to "you look white". We're at the "one drop" section of their rabid racism now.

>you have to wonder, exactly WTF is being taught in the classrooms there.
>She's obviously only repeating things

At this point it should be obvious. This is what they're teaching and it's all around america and it's not confined to the X-studies area either but rather dripping out into other classes from there. People report having this anti-white, progressive stack shit sold to them in mandatory "diversity" classes, or while taking a literature class or in a history class.

It's like a disease with the origin point in X-studies marxism assemblies.

"Y este amor fuels mis ganas"
hahahaha
that shit of mixing languages looks retarted as fuck from a mexican, damn chicanos.

He should have snatched it back and told it "You sir are no lady" and ran

It's called wearing a condom, user-kun.
Or do you think not having anal sex will save you from Stacy's chad and tyrone cum filled vagina filled with STDs?
Enjoy that alimony later too.

I don't know. I just know the autistic violence of this thread is hilarious because that's not how you win.

You have several maga hats and you INTENTIONALLY put it on just when one is taken off as a challenge. The idea is now no matter what they do you'll just have another. You want to make these people not only feel powerless but you do so with a smirk of superiority. You wouldn't even need violence for a situation like this. This whole thing reeks of bad planning.

If he said his money was tucked n the hat, it could be. If cops got her destruction of private property, in some states you can defend your property physically, so many states in America! People really need to know the laws in their states ignorance to the laws can get people hurt!

[x] MAGA hat
[x] Bullied by a girl
[x] Whine like a bitch
Yep, it's Sup Forums.

Why not take your hat back and shove her fat ass? She'd go down so easily, she'd probably sit there and cry too.