Why does Sup Forums hate muslims? we're aryan just like you friend. we just have darker skin...

why does Sup Forums hate muslims? we're aryan just like you friend. we just have darker skin, but our features are 100% caucasian.

Sup Forums stop the hate.

7.5 inches is average and not enough for women!

Joke's on you, that's my fetish.

source?

Rinko is pure, stop posting this filth.

The jews enemy is my friend.

user want milky

>Image tries to convince people that being bigger than literally the average person anywhere in the world is somehow small, and that only 0.1% of the population is "large"
By this very metric, 99% of women will never sleep with a 10" dick. 10" dildos are not the hot sellers that 6, 7, and 8 inch are.
It's almost as if SOMEONE doesn't want people procreating unless they are genetically disposed to having a big dick.
A world of scots and blacks.

What a disgusting looking Rinko.

90% of you are inbred
Also taqiyya will not work on us mudslime

Bro you can touch the cervical os with your finger, which even on the most freakish individuals is barely 5 inches. This is a stupid fucking meme.

>t. sub 8.5" dicklet

Asking why we hate muslims is asking why you hate pain.

Fuck islam.

7.5 inches is average and not enough for women

7.5 inches is average and not enough for women! I will never satisfy a woman with my sub 7.5" penis!!

hello tigero

I stick my fingers (and other tools) in vaginas for a living. Anything above 7 ain't fitting in there unless you got a girl with a *lot* of mileage on her.

But hey if that's your thing bro, enjoy your roasties.

I have a 5.5 inch dick, and I don't feel any self-hatred.

dont flood my country, dont flood my continent, dont lie, dont steal, dont leech, dont rape, dont murder.
And we'll be just fine.

MODS This whole thread needs to be canned for so many reasons. Saging for the good of Sup Forums

Kind of looks like rinko lori from gundam, but that's as much as I can help

don't post in these threads again then

>why does Sup Forums hate muslims?
Because you're ugly, filthy, savage, inbred, low IQ sandniggers.

Perhaps the worst mix of races: the nigger and the jew, without actually gaining anything worthwhile from both.

What says is true. I'm an abnormally large 10". When the clothes come off most girls grin and are like 'OMG It's so big XD XD' but when it comes to actually penetration I'd say a little more than half the time it doesnt even fit, it hurts the gril and we dont end up having actual sex. Just a few minutes of awkwardly trying to get it in before giving up and going home.

On a side note MILFS love me. I bang those hoes on the regular.

I meant the artist

Muslim isnt a race you nigger.

7.5 inches is average and not enough for woman

Of course you are and I'm a powerful lich that can summon skeleton dragons out of thin air.

Mods delete this shit thread already you lazy fucks

Can't help you there, sorry senpai

Oh boy todays the day i hit puberty!!

I like your culture, but I'll list a few reasons:

1. A lot of you guys are leftists.
2.. A lot of you guys instill laws that prevent criticism of your religion.
3. A lot of you guys force others to change their values ( but I believe that you're right).
4. A lot of you guys act vindictive and punish people who offend you. I don't care as you're targeting leftists anyway. Check out what Orlando Commando did. He didn't shoot up the GOP, he shot up leftists in a La Raza session.

it is cunt

Don't hate you, just want you to stay in your region

because you fuck goats and rape children.