The balls on this guy holy fuck

The balls on this guy holy fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7oZUl2uE-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=s26XpHL214s
africanamericanhomeland.com/tag/black-americans-iq-higher-than-iran-egypt-puerto-rico/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_movement_in_Puerto_Rico
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's right you know

He's right. Puerto Rico is full of niggers and nigger mixed mongrels.

The entire island population needs to be exterminated and fumigated.

Man tells the truth

That's what I was thinking when I saw the bitch mayor speak. She's expecting handouts to be automatic when we have zero obligations as a nation to even help her in their crisis. Fucking ungrateful cunt.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Gosh, it's almost as if he's being a strong leader...

>and the dotard sayeth
Who cares about that sundowning dotard diva anyways?

k, thx for visiting Sup Forums, you can go back to your safebox now

The pure strength in his eyes... thanks for sharing

Ha! This is a troll, shill or copypasta. Either way enjoy your astroturfing CNN narrative, giga-cuck

>fiyah of bipolaritee
das rite, welcome

Its drumpf's fault the shithole can't handle basic logistics!!

I think, and I'm being generous here, Trump may well have started out with deliberate 'dumbing down' of his speech (and thought) patterns and behavior, etc. But hes bought into his own publicity, hes no longer acting dumb, no more 'I was only pretending..'. Hes literally gone full retard. This situation will not improve.

Saving your saved pasta, thanks

Let's sit and enjoy and forget about that retarded Brexit which won't ever happen anyway.
Heil USE!

if the PRs stop checking for cell phone signals and start fixing up their roads and towns then none of this would have happened

He should stop aiding them. Only fair.

Jesus, if this fucking shit isn't impeachable, I don't know what is.

Assface is literally blaming American citizens for the hurricane.

What. The. Fucking. FUCK.

So, are we finally all woke or what?

Stop fucking pretending his gross slug ass is doing anything else. This is a fragile manchild who has been in office nine months and still refuses to learn the first thing about being President or taking personal responsibility.

It's goddamned shameful. Disgusting. Infuriating.

There are no reasonable Trump supporters left now. Just soulless, America hating ego fluffers for an overgrown clown. Fuck the discussions, fuck the debates, fuck the agree to disagree.

Day of the fist is coming for every Donald Dumbfucker skinhead. Sane people won't stop until Assface is gone and moved to a padded cell.

> copy and paste

The communist Mayor of San Juan refuses to attend FEMA meetings. Why is that?

>hello fellow white people

He's a classless punk. Older than 70 and still acting like a street nigger.

Maybe PR will vote against him next election... oh.

>Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life.

lol shiggy diggy

Making Puerto Rico a state would be an immense mistake. It would be wise to just cut the ties with that island and let it go its own way.
Perhaps some enterprising user could start an INDEPENDENCE FOR PUERTO RICO movement? For the lulz, of course.

PR mayor donated to Bernie!

lol Trump is going to lose Florida because of this you retards.

nice pasta

Governor says he's right

What did she say exactly that pissed him off?

>This
OP was complimenting Trump

whys this guy such a whiny faggot? you dont see macron or the canadian fag bitchin like a teen girl on twitter 24/7

>"Rural white voter here"
>tailored post with reddit spacing

Hey rabbi, watchya doin?

>Apes are more behaved around gibs than niggers

Waiter, is this pasta fresh or stale?

Yeah, I was starting to regret voting for Trump and then I read your post. Damn, if you haven't made me love the glorious bastard once again. Thanks, oh and the tears are still selling well. Keep them coming!

>hey we are dying over here can we get some help America?
>fuck America and their president
Here's hoping another hurricane finishes the fucking job

>hello, fellow conservatives

>whys this guy such a whiny faggot? you dont see macron or the canadian fag bitchin like a teen girl on twitter 24/7
But he is right.

Wow, you really swallowed that blue bill, just keep sucking nigger cocks like CNN told you to do.

Butthurt at being called out
Or it was during siesta time
Or being hung over

How did Puerto Rico get into debt anyway? That country looks like a piece of shit infrastructure wise before Maria.

Start with the day of the fist in my neighborhood, please. I have a concealed carry permit, and I am just waiting for an excuse to start blowing you motherfuckers away.

gibsmedat

He's very blunt sometimes, but it pretty much always works. Bottom line is, Puerto Rico keeps talking about how it wants to be a state, but then it doesn't become a state. What's going on there? We'll be talking about it more now.

you would prefer some titty baby pres who wont make sure to be top dog in all situations?

fag

He's right though. Her and other PR leaders were saying when this narrative started that he was johnny-on-the-spot in helping them. Now all of a sudden it's reversed. Gee, it's almost like someone got a memo?

I liked her calling out Trump for lack of aid while standing in front of a bunch of aid. That takes some balls.

No, he isn't you retard. Cubans and Puerto Ricans are not the same thing. Puerto Ricans are all niggers and voted for Hillary.

Dumbass, Ricans all live in the Bronx and that small city doesn't play a damn role in any election.

What a coincidence, I'm going to make carbonara tonight!

youtube.com/watch?v=s7oZUl2uE-Q

Holy shit, they're almost forming a line.
Compare than to niggers and sandniggers...

I'd recognise chimp, dolphin, crow, squid, even rat sapient rights before recognising niggers, sandniggers, jews and others subhumans as people.

A few days ago she praised the FEMA response. But the Dem/lib narrative is that Trump is doing nothing so all of a sudden she changed her tune and has been saying FEMA and Trump have been doing nothing to help. She's a far-left commie who is buddies with Sanders, wanted that PR independence terrorist freed (that Obama eventually freed) and has been With Her for a long time.

She and PR's government did nothing for infrastructure wasting money on corruption and when she happened she's now playing politics allowing the Democrats to use her island's destruction as a political tool against Trump.

except there are flash flood warnings till Sun. And heavy rain on parts of the PR and majority of rivers, creeks have crested dipshit.

I got a feeling that most of these antifa types have the "day of the fist" everyday, if you know what I mean...

>cuts to ahead of pack
>everyone respects it

truly, a nigger of the street.

Are Puerto Ricans dumb? Please tell me they aren't fooling for that crap. That sounds like something out of Dr.Strangelove.

Cellular one is still around? That was my first cell phone service

I love this man, he's a fighter.

No bullshit, he gives as good as he takes!

She's literally refusing to do anything to help so she can turn it around on Trump. Execution is the order of the day. She needs to hang.

they tried for independence and it was shot down quick. they're too inept and are greedy for bennies.

>johnny-on-the-spot
Daily reminder to jam out to this ditty
youtube.com/watch?v=s26XpHL214s

she looks like a school shooter

holy shit I forgot about that moment

The president's job is to help Americans first and foremost. Why can't the leader of Puerto Rico take care of his own people?

>t. assblasted Keith olberman

How fucking braindead do you have to be to read that post as anything except ironic?

Not a psyop, goy!

Puerto Rico is American territory you retard pig

Niggers brag they're smarter than PR.

africanamericanhomeland.com/tag/black-americans-iq-higher-than-iran-egypt-puerto-rico/

Alpha as fuck. He knows what the people are here to see.

>zero obligations as a nation

Puerto Rico is US territory you dumb fuck

>Leaf
>Might aswell be Russia/Poland

The Communist Mayor of San Juan is running for Governor. She has a political motive to complain that the governor is not doing a good job. She insults all of the hardworking people doing their best but for Communists your best is NEVER good enough. Permanent victimhood is their only stance no matter what.

That Puerto Rico has always chosen to be a Commonwealth should say everything about Puerto Ricans. They get the benefits of being a state without having to pay taxes. They're parasites.

That's pretty much it here. She's refusing help.

No wonder why they aren't a state.

People do realize Puerto Rico is part of the US right?

Can one of you tell me why i should give two-fucks! about puerto fucking rico?

Everyone here know's that given a chance these fuckers always talk shit about the U.S

fuck them.

Hahahaha oh my god when will you're buffoon of a leader learn how to use the twitter. Are all americans this moranic?

Pasta that gets stale before you're finished with it.

>Why can't the leader of [wherever] take care of his own people?
usually because they are piss-poor leaders, imposters and fraudsters who have no fucking business whatsoever even pretending they are capable of being such. Puerto Ricans are American Citizens. What was the question again?

>considering a beaner country to be American
yeah fuck off back to your bean island, paco

He should have stopped after that first tweet.

It's not a full member. And, it wants its status as-is revoked.

I agree, let the Puerto Ricans be who they truly are. Freedom now!!

PRexit Now!!!

"A fourth referendum was held in 2012, with 54% voting to change Puerto Rico's status but the federal government took no action to do so."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_movement_in_Puerto_Rico

Most Americans

Clearly not

The utter state of Sup Forums

I've seen people on twitter say that most actual PR residents are blaming the corrupt officials. Apparently a lot of the aid is getting redirected to rich folk who are bribing officials there. Remember too that PR has been receiving billions from us because of their debt shit... where is that money going? Not to infrastructure like the decrepit power grid.

>'This.'
>then calls EVERYONE ELSE a redditor

>I agree, let the Puerto Ricans be who they truly are. Freedom now!!
That's probably not a good idea

What fuck up?

Puerto Rico neglected their infrastructure for decades, and now that its tested it is, not surprisingly, falling apart. The last time they had a storm this strong was 85 years ago. That means they had 85 years to build in preparation of powerful storms.

Within hours of the storm's impact, an entire carrier battlegroup was on site, including the USS Kearsarge, USS Oak Hill, and the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, which, at full strength, is 2400 men alone.

That's not even counting the thousands of national guard already stationed in Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico has millions of pounds of aid supplies sitting on docks, because they can't clear distribution points and they can't drum up the manpower to hand things out.

Trump can't make elected bureaucrats competent, and he has no direct leadership beyond ordering resources, of which he has sent many.

The whole 'Puerto Rico is Katrina' meme is a load of horse shit drummed up by people who (A) are desperate for something to pin on Trump, and (B) have no concept of disaster preparedness or recovery.

Like all liberals, the concept that some responsibility lies with the region is outside their realm of understanding. Personal responsibility always is. FEMA cannot and should not be the only way people survive natural disasters.

They are natural. They occur in nature. Part of the responsibility is always yours to deal with them.

OK so by that logic we should tell Hawaii to fuck off too if they have a disaster, correct? White people aren't indigenous to that area and it was once a territory as well

well in all fairness he just left texas, who showed the world how to clean up a mess. just go to work and do it.

Digits confirmed

Hawaii is a state. But I'm open to Hawaii-exit