USA are Warmonger!

If you have over nine hundret military bases in other people´s countries some people might just conclude well you're a warmonger!

If you spend more on your military than virtually all the other countries of the world combined you might just be considered an overly well endowed and not to shy to show it kind of warmonger!

If you have bombed over 20 countries in the last 70 years you pretty much might be one overly aggresive kind of warmonger!

the list could be continued by thousands, it shows how much warmonger the USA are.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehavenandwesternlakeland.co.uk/johnpauljones/raid.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI&t=40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and yet everyone still talks shit.

speaking of warmongering, don't you owe Poland like trillions in reparations for WW2?

Being at the barrel end of the gun, people of other countries know how US military spending is a primary cause of war and terror in the world. We will not shut our mouths until everyone know it.

Germany has already paid billions of euros in compensation for Nazi crimes, primarily to Jewish survivors, over the years. Poland's former government, agreed in 1953 to not to make any further claims on Germany.

Your entire people are born as barbarian thugs.

well good let everyone know. if people are afraid for the right reasons then we dont need armies of terrorists.

>Germany has already paid billions
but you owe trillions to Poland for starting WW2

with Germany's history I wouldn't be surprised if you guys started WW3 by trying to force the EU on poland lul

this picture was 70 years ago, this picture on the other hand is just a few years ago.

why doesnt include The obama admin bombings?

>but you owe trillions to Poland for starting WW2
no, Poland's former government, agreed in 1953 to not to make any further claims.

TAKE THE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS, POLAND

>but you owe trillions to Poland for starting WW2
no they don't, read what he said
>Poland's former government, agreed in 1953 to not to make any further claims on Germany.

not an argument
This is an EU matter in which to get the gibs like the niggers they are they must also accept other responsibilities but they don't ; like the niggers they are.

Bait but biting

Dumb German, we protect many countries. Canada barely has a military and we defend their borders for them.

Noice!

Imagine being such an asspained little faggot that you have to make the same shitty thread daily.

no you dont protect countries you invade them with the motif of economic success, then you build military bases in their countrie to guarantee they cant tell you to fuck off. The same you did after ww2 in germany and you are still here after 70 years.

>Implying schnitzelnigs weren't also deployed to iraq and Afghanistan and engaged in barbarism over there

and Germany's former govt said they wouldn't start another world war.

oops

>1 million refugees is Poland's responsibility

like I said, the krauts are out and about trying to start the third world war

Somebody has to keep the krauts from chimping out, that's why we're still there.

This. Almost doubles the list.

Yemam
Syria
Lybia
Somalia
Pakistan
Tunisia

They are because if they want the benefits and rights of the EU they must accept the responsibilities too.

we are your vassals and if we dont want to get bombed into stoneage we need to to what you tell us to do since you have over 50k of soldiers in my country. Our goverment criticized your actions back then and told you that iraq dont have nuclear weapons but you didnt want to hear and bombed them without reason like a warmonger you are.

yet unlike you the USA doesn't have daily trucks of peace..

looks like they're doing something good ahmed.

9 rounds of lead sure wipe away that smile quick

do you have more? you have my freedom dick hard

ISIS is a USA created terror group just like al qaida which they abondoned and now wreck havoc over europe, you are the one who created this people.

>agreed
>former government

thanks doc

>we are your vassals
>hi im Tyrolph, im a german and i cant be held responsible for anything because da white man.

Maybe win a war every now and then hans

only a warmonger would enjoy this pcitures, look at this blood thirsty american soldier.

AHAHA! fucken love it! More!

Says the German......Oh the irony is stronk.

Hey you world war starting monkey, they wouldn't be all over the world if it wasn't for your country.
Your country is to blame for why there's US bases all over europe.
You got some revisionist memory going on Adolf.

This picture makes me proud of my country

The US spends ~2.3% of our GDP, Russia spends 3-4% of there GDP and the Chinese keep there spending private but estimates say it's about 4% at its lowest.

Even We got firebombed by the yanks.
whitehavenandwesternlakeland.co.uk/johnpauljones/raid.htm

t. Ahmed

Only 21?
Shit.
Well, I see you forgot Syria.
I'm pretty sure we dropped a few in Kuwait for the 6 minutes it took to rout the Iraqis out of the country.
If you count drone strikes/targeted attacks vs. drug lords, I think we can add Columbia.

I think it's closer to 30.
Fucking Krauts trying to gyp us of kills.
Must be all those immigrants.

>9
there's a front row too

right?

come on, fritz, I need more pics

Get off your high horses. Your countries are controlled by the same globalist ZOG our country is, whether you want to act holier than thou is your hang up. We're the iron fist of the Zionists lust for power, it was shown full force when Truman and Churchchill fucked over Hitler and allowed the world to go down this rabbit hole. If our grandparents weren't brainwashed like sympathizers, maybe things would be different.
However, most Americans are aware of the threat of the military industrial complex, even most soldiers know about it now and are actively working against them.
Your country is getting cucked and because of that, the entire continent suffers and you say were the problem?
Sorry were not as enlightened to Muslim cock as you are.

>hurr durr I love being kike slave cannon-fodder

>mfw its not even a hat, its a live fox that was so impressed it adopted this dude and now dens on his head so it can dine on the left over pieces of his kills.

This, I would love to see some Robert Bales pics.

i dont show them to satify you but to show the world what cruel people you are

>we're the iron fist of the zionists' lust for power
>hey goys we're not so bad

wat

you see the light

>being mad at your US saviors for capping the mudslimes before they reach your country
be grateful for once you fucking krauts

Seeing pics of dead sandniggers just makes us happy

Some of us are no-fap you dick!

its just beautiful.

It's no big fucking mystery where all you amerinigger ziocucks are coming from. You faggots don't belong here

is this beautiful too? this happens if you attack people without reason

lol how the fuck am I a ziocuck? I don't give a shit about Israel or Palestine. They can kill each other for all I care.

Sie erwarten, dass sie auf ein Mitglied eines gescheiterten Landes hören? Überlauf mit Lappen, HAHAHHAH.

Not every fucking person is apart of the problem here you twit. We know how bad it is. I don't see any of you chicken shits doing anything about it. We don't want any liberal Jew bankers running our shit either.

youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI&t=40s
this happens if you attack people without reason

Show your flag pussy.

Winning comes with a price, or it isn't really winning.

Is that the best you can do Kraut? Anyone who's been here for 2 months has seen that in a turkroach thread.

we have military bases in half the worlds countries because we PROTECT half the worlds fucking countries, all that shit comes at a cost.

feels good man

>get assblasted about a German calling out the devil's army kike defender US terror state
>Laugh at pictures of Americans fighting globalist kike wars
>get buttmad when BTFO

I would give anything for us to stop doing anything international and focus entirely on ourselves. Leave NATO, leave U.N., leave Middle East, stop sending aid to ANYONE, stop all immigration, stop all imports, give PR independence. You get the picture.
100% isolation, and watch the world burn from the comfort of our borders

THE WEAK WILL FEAR THE STRONG!!!

OR DIE!!!

Cruelty is the nature of war Fritz, you should remember that.
You're holding up a mirror to us and yer showing us exactly what we want to see.

In what world am I assblasted? I just think it's hilarious how this faggot feels he has to make the same gay thread over and over again. To each their own though, I suppose.

>mfw this thread

USA APOLOGIES RIGHT NOOW!!

yeah
(((usa)))

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

>we protect half the world's countries
The US only protects Israel. The rest of the states they occupy are conquered vassals

>not being a nazi
>reddit

i'm unironically so jealous by this picture

That logo wasn't always taken literally you larper.

stfu bong

So you paid billions to kikes that you didn't owe shit to, but not the actual people you attacked? Sensible.

This thread isn't even about natsoc, it's about the US being the global enforcer for Zionist Jewry. Try to stay on topic

>So you paid billions to kikes that you didn't owe shit to, but not the actual people you attacked?
most jews we killed came from poland, we also paid poland large sums in general.

The white man is known for its mongolian tier innovation.

Here are some examples of white innovation:
Cars
Electricity
Light Bulbs
Engines
Planes
Railroads
Radios
Internet
Computers
Smart Phones
Television
Industrialization

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men have innovated more in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

>calling the US da joos when the krauts are trying to short-change Poland by a few trillion after paying out almost exclusively to da joos
k e k

>cry about 3000 dead
>cheer for millions dead
Can't get over this.

I'm glad that we can be so sucessful under our hebrew overlords.

Reminder that Germany became responsible for communism in Europe after they decided to help Lenin return to Russia.
Reminder that Germany's actions have led to the deaths of more white people than any other nation on Earth.