Houkago no Pleiades

Do you have potential, user?

I have been on episode 8 or 9 since it aired, should I finish it?

Yes.

Holy shit m8, go for it.

Po-warm best episode and best girl

Did we ever get a better quality of this image? I've been trying to waifu it a bit, but it still looks like shit.

Well there goes my night then

I used to.

Why is this so true?

are there any good Subaru images that I can have to post in Re:Zero threads for shitposting/derailment? Never saved any during the airing

You could probably get some mileage out of horns jokes, but I don't think enough people watched Pleiades to derail a Re;Zero thread. And trying to do so is kind of a dick move anyway. Stick to doing so when they try to shitpost in unrelated threads.

I really thought the show would have a cute girl protag. Fuck me for not paying attention to promo art.

Is it time?

I will hold on to my potential and never do anything of worth with it so one day I can be a magical girl!

I don't see why not.

Perfect.

Why is she so perfect?

because she is an ad for a car

Because she kissed first.

My background since forever. I will never forget such lovely girls.

Last one for Re Zero.

Please don't shitpost with pleiades.

At least a few of my potential selves are dead. I've done some stupid fucking potentially lethal shit in my life.

I am not the worst one but among the living I beat out only the ones in jail or prison.

>At least a few of my potential selves are dead.
I've probably got a few that never came to Sup Forums and killed themselves out of loneliness.

>Started off with some good yuri between pink and blue
>Suddenly hetshit

Fucking waste of a show.

Minato is a girl.

I want to sensually suck on Subaru's cowlicks

is this het if so picked up

>stopping after the best episodes
Why.

better download those BDs then

Do we have more of these?

I've only got this.

Thanks

I'm so glad I gave this show the 3 ep rule, I was so reluctant to keep watching after the first 2 because they were nothing special and suddenly this show goes outer space. Fucking swimsuits in space man.

L-lewd.

Haha, time for feels.

Best show of Gainax after TTGL

life got in the way and then school happened

>having a life

can't let normies know that my power level is too high

>normies
Yeah okay normalfag, that's enough out of you.

you'll never make me stop

At least more than this anime ever had.

>every single image in this thread contains either Subaru, Subaru and Aoi, Subaru and Minato, Subaru, Aoi and Minato, or all five girls in the club.
>with only one exception
Where is the love for the other three? Come on.

Nanako was best girl.

Sad to say I don't have many powarm aka best girl pictures.

Post Itsuki

>start watching show for car ad memes
>get solid mahou shoujo and a great swan song for gainax

>she will never make you feel po-warm

If you insist.

I've got some girls for you right here.

>realistic science

So does Gainax still work on that scuba diving anime or they went full tomato farm?

Where are the cars?

In your heart.

SCANS WHERE

>non yuribait maho shojo

Is this a first?
Im guessing thats why the otakushits didnt buy it

>Is this a first?
No, that's how mahou shoujo were.

>Im guessing thats why the otakushits didnt buy it
Yes

What a fag.
Subaru would have grown out of liking sensitive feminine boys in a few years anyway, so the ending didn't really matter.

Is Nanako's back an erogenous zone?

She is one walking ero.

I don't think I've ever seen any opinion of this show in between "Masterpiece" and "Literally some of the worst garbage in its season/year", why is it so divisive?
Was one of those things I meant to pick up when it aired and then never got around to.

Not much people watched it and the rest were madoka shitposters.

>why is it so divisive?
Some people didn't watch it.

I watched the whole thing a month ago, it wasn't that great. I don't think it's dogshit, I actually quite liked a few sequences, but it's not even close to masterpiece level. I can't really understand why anyone would think it's a masterpiece unless they haven't seen anything that's actually a masterpiece or something.

Any user with photoshop magic able to clean that image? The artifacts are really bad.

I don't think anyone has shit taste big enough to dispute that.

>any opinion of this show in between "Masterpiece" and "Literally some of the worst garbage in its season/year"
So... the typical response that Sup Forums has for any damn show?

From my experience, most people thought it was simply a comfy and somewhat nostalgic show back when it aired. I don't feel like it ever attracted many haters or diehard fanboys.

>after
If you mean chronologically, sure.

I won't debate taste.

Where are the vanilla doujins, Japan?

>Sentai announced a home release of the show

I want to get it just because it's affordable, with English subs, and I want to own Pleiades in some way, but it'll be such a bare bones BD that doesn't compare to the amazing Japanese ones in any way.

The three episode rule doesn't work with Pleiades for me. I find the 3 episodes to be rather meh with just a few hints of its potential brilliance. Then out of nowhere, episode 4 is a masterpiece and it almost consistently maintains that high quality for the rest of the show.

And Uru.

The scuba diving anime was set to have Sadamoto character designs, right? I sure hope it's still happening.

Man, episode 3 ruined the show, now I can't show it to my family.

I used to be like you, user.
But then it got beautiful.

Yurifags are the worst.

>any opinion of this show in between "Masterpiece" and "Literally some of the worst garbage in its season/year"
three words: car ad meme

Really? There is some really shitty ad anime out there. Even if you compare with the better ones, you barely notice any advertising in HnG. I'm sure you don't even see a fucking car.

Remember Pizza Hut product placement in anime a few years ago? That was fucking obnoxious.

Does it really say that?