Will we ever see more TV anime adaptations of things that aren't LN, VN, or Manga...

Will we ever see more TV anime adaptations of things that aren't LN, VN, or Manga? Why not some Western TV Dramas or something? I would kill for a Breaking Bad anime.

Because western TV is trash.

Breaking Bad was fucking horrible.

Shut the fuck up you fucking nigger

Nice opinion, nerd

Look at what happened to Iron Man

>wanting an anime version of something that was already done recently and delivered through the same means

Sure, lets get live action of all your favorite anime too. Notice how those fuck up 99% of the time? What do you think would happen the other way around?

That is a terrible idea and your parents should disown you.

Breaking bad is over and no remake is ever going to be nearly as good, fucking deal with it. Go watch Saul.

Did I hurt your poor, little feelings?

>Adapting westren shit
please no.

What's his name again?

Nobody asked for this.

John Cusack

CARRY ON MY WAY MY SON

>Carry on my way my son

You fuckin' wot m8? It's Carry on my Wayward Son.

What? Why would you even want that?

Oh look, another idiot who sounds things out but lacks the mental capacity to check to makes sure.

I love people like you, you sound like fucking idiots when you try to act like you know something.

maybe we can get a good GOT adaption

Fuck off and keep your other hobbies out of anime. Western shit would ruin it.

I don't understand why that series is so popular, can somebody explain?

GoT should have been an animation to begin with.

There's no way to ever do it justice with a live action TV show. Especially one run by dirty jews who hate the author and fans of the books.

Because a lot of people like it. Watch it and form your own opinion and fuck off.

Walt did nothing wrong.

I don't understand the appeal of Game of Thrones when I can watch say, Syria or Donbas or Yemen play out in real life. Purely from an entertainment standpoint, Brexit and the 2016 US presidential election have been probably the best things I've ever watched.

I mean, if you like Game of Thrones, actual history has basically an endless supply of entertainment.

I'd rather have a pure anime adaptation of ASoIaF, with scenes like Jon Snow falling over and landing with his hands on Dany's tits, coincidentally.

None of those things you mentioned have dragons or tits. And that's what people like about GoT.

I love GoT, but fucking Dorne, and no Stoneheart......god damn.

Walt did plenty wrong. He did a lot of good in the end, but that's after he realized how many people he's wronged after hiding himself away for months. But everything leading up to that point was him trying to justify his actions by removing blame from his actions and saying how his hand was forced, or how he did it for his family, when in the end he was truly motivated to further his best interests.

Isn't Re:Zero based off a web novel?

Plenty of things are based off web novels. We usually just lump those into LNs.

Well, GRRM said that he created ASoIaF to be something that could never be done on television after he was sick of compromising due to budget constraints and stuff on TV. HBO just threw too much money at his doorstep for him to ignore.

An animation would be great though since we could have all of the giant scenes that couldn't be done on TV. I suppose that if Japan was making it, we wouldn't have to worry about all the stupid GRRL power shit D&D keep shoving in our faces too. Maybe we could finally get an accurate Stannis portrayal.

Walt wronged nobody. He was wronged by others and by life.

Bitch wife
Crippled son
Jughead brother in law
Retarded partner
Those cunts who made a fortune off his work
All the people in drugs were vicious monsters
Cancer out of nowhere

Walt was just fighting back, fighting to survive, and getting what he deserved.

>"there is the biggest meth-lab in USA under this chicken farm"
>Everybody: "Ehhhhhhhh!!!"

What's wrong with LN, VN, and Manga adaptations?

Is there a specific type of story in Western media that you're looking for?

Dune

Willie Wonka

He wronged his family by taking up an illegal business behind their backs. He meant to take up the business just so he had enough money to no longer be a burden to his family, yet his person remained a nuisance to the family until the very end.
He wronged Jesse a number of times. The one time I remember explicitly was when he witnessed Jesse's girlfriend drown in her own vomit and did nothing to resolve it, or when he poisoned a child close to another girlfriend of Jesse's. Every time Walt was at risk of losing Jesse, he did whatever he could to ensure that he didn't lose Jesse. And he took advantage of Jesse's depressions every step of the way. Walt's not guilt free, even he realized that by the end of the show.

>tfw no Hellboy anime

>The one time I remember explicitly was when he witnessed Jesse's girlfriend drown in her own vomit and did nothing to resolve it

Are you implying that Walt didn't do Jesse a favor, or in this case, save his life, by letting her choke on her own vomit? Jesse was about to run away and ruin his life further by some drug-addicted whore who got him addicted to some obviously deadly shit. Walt saved his life.

I don't even know that song. I just heard it from that show. Why so upset for a song, user?

Sigh....they couldn't even show his death on screen. What a fucking waste. Stannis is the mannis.

Because you got one simple lyric wrong. And the song itself represents the show really well. Im not as butthurt as those guys but it's not hard to look up lyrics.

I hope there's a special place in Hell for those assholes that treated Stannis's character that way.

But I don't listen to rock and roll or all that jazz. Why should I look up for something I don't like? It's like an Sup Forumsnon looking for eurobeat lyrics just because he finished marathoning initial D. It's pointless.