Monster Musume

Girls in armor. They protect you, yet you also want to protect them!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FHwR9/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Newt is cute
I want to kiss her belly

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Doppel is not superior girl. Because she'll just take the form of whatever waifu you desire at the time. And sure, that's good on her for being considerate, but that means you don't love her for her true self. A waifu you don't actually love and just use to get your jollies off cannot be superior. Love must be prevalent.

>you will never a shapeshifter gf

It's pointless to argue with the Doppelfag, I've tried many times before.

Is anyone for sure going to the con in LA to see crabman? You gotta bully him for us if you are.

When did I say that I don't love her the way she is, user. Please stop projecting. Also, if you're a true Doppelfag, you'd love your waifu despite her form. I'm actually more intereted in her as a person then how she looks... It's just her character is the closest I can relate to myself, with a few exceptions.

Shapeshifters truly area Miracle of the Universe.

I'm not normally into this kind of thing but I would lick up and down her legs and toes all day

Crabman is going to be at AX right? Should we ask him for something while we're there?

Ask him to cosplay Papi.
Because the idea of a chunky nip dressing up as a little girl is amusing to me.

>crab in booty shorts and a tube top

user pls control your homo boners.

I said amusing, not arousing.
Stop projecting your homolust for Crab on me, fampai.

Silly Dracoposters. I wish they would have nice Draco dreams.

Sorry user, that was mean of me. I guess I was just taking out some frustration since I know I won't ever have my waifu.

It's all right, user. Everybody sometimes has a bad day. If I were taking everything so serious, what someone says about my waifu I wouldn't be here in the first place. What's really important is to respect your adversary and his/her taste. After all, we're all here for our waifus and they are all great in some way or another.

Also, nice trips you got there for Tio, user

Lala is objectively the best girl.

>Not loving Doppel because her "original" form is a literal dark-skinned sex demon.
>Not loving her for her playful personality and smiles from ear to ear
I would take Doppel on date and buy her the cutest, most expensive clothing before taking her home and having long, passionate hand-holding sex in a missionary position.

So what's up with this about her horn?
"It's directly connected to her skull and is quite sensitive."

And yet there she is doing this with her horn. What gives?

Poor writing and sacrificing anatomical accuracy for comedy or sexual reasons.

Welcome to all things monstergirls.

I appreciate your prompt and honest response, user. May the rest of your day be fulfilling.

That reminds me, I checked out the tankobon for her horn colour.
>真紅
Definitely means "red".

>toothpick arms

even if she is described to be thin yet strong, this triggers me. even my weak ass arms are thicker

Yeah, we all hate that about his style. At least he tried to make it up somewhat with Cathyl.

Crabs not the best at anatomy for non stick thin girls.

TL for 44 is done, just waiting on good raws, typesetting and all that.

Figured I'd give you guys an update before the "Next Chapter when" cries start in earnest.

Next chapter when?
It's been ages.

No idea.

Lazy-ass translator, next chapter when?

Never change Sup Forums

FFS. Every time I see those googly eyes I can't help but busy into laughter.

Any hint or something that might cause a shitstorm?

Not really,

Though it does seem that Polt got permission to start building the onsen or some kind of relaxation facilities in Kii's forest. The rules were no trash in the woods and no cutting down trees. Maybe that will show up again sometime, we can always use more onsen episodes.

Kiira (Killer bee girls name) seems to want revenge on MC for something and has a "plan" (TL Note: Plan means keikaku) of some kind that will probably get elaborated on next chapter I imagine.

Awesome

>more Polt
oh boy

>more polt

:^)

>He expected anything different from a Crab whose locked in a medium sized man's basement

It was just a little side note. Nothing major. Though we do possibly have two onsens now.

He gets plenty of drawing breaks. Don't worry.

What do you guys think of Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen so far?

/jp/ janitor is anonymously shitposting his own threads again and protecting himself with mod powers.

>/jp/
Who cares, that entire board is a shitheap

I'm posting it here because some people from the /jp/ thread go to these threads too, and Inquisitor Shitstainius is on a rampage again so I can't tell anyone on /jp/ to mass report his posts and go use the feedback page to report his moderation actions so unrelated mods might notice the problem before he covers it up.

I'm also from /jp/ and you don't see me coming here telling people what's going on in /jp/
Dude, nobody cares here. Seriously. Just deal

>wanting to protect monsters
SUFFER NOT THE HERETIC TO LIVE

But but sir!
Snekbutt

Cool story bro, too bad you don't have your janny powers on Sup Forums so you can't delete my posts.

Why is Manticore the best and purest maiden?

>liking snakes

I want to rest my head on her lap while she rests her head on my lap.

All this time you thought it was tail vanilla, but it was really tail anal!

Don't we all.

Says the one who worships some xeno from the sky.

Tail pussy y/n?

Darling is the best and purest maiden.

user how the fuck can you relate to a shape shifting cthulu saemon daemon?

Not judging considering I love all the girls but I can't understand relating to a being that can literally shift into whatever they want....

Take it back to /jp/. I'll see you there.

>Implying Cthulhu semen demons aren't the purest of all the semen demons.

Isn't semon demon and pure an oxymoron?

Tail pussy

My Rachnera folder is sorely lacking. Care to help an Sup Forumsnon out?

Have you checked the albums? imgur.com/a/FHwR9/all

Reiterating my plea to any femanons who go to AX - please flash Crabman your tits, we desperately need more nipple variety in the manga.

Actually, if you're a moob user, that can work too. Just don't ruin our fantasies by yelling "that's my nipple!" if he does use them.

What is this from again?

Maybe it's sensitive, but only relative to the destroyer of worlds and stealer of husbandos that she is.

[Obumanjuu (obmas)] Oni No Yu | Onis' Hot Spring

what a goddamn slob she is eating in bed

I'd eat her in bed user.

>Tio abs
Would they be solid or comfy?

unflexed muscles are the highest tier of soft

cheers friend :^)

Yes.

>you will never be trapped between a flesh boulder and a soft space.

So Tio's part Orc?

Just imagine the smell. Warm cinnamon with a hint of salt.

Miia pleases old men for shrine donations.

>tio's massive futa cock

does she have a permit to carry that?

Is it me or has Tio gotten increasingly popular?

They think fucking a "Naga" would give them good luck

It's for a reason

Ever since the chapter with the picnic in the forest she has become much more popular. She's a big girl with big tits and a contrasting high level of femininity. Each characteristic has its own appeal but are multiplied when combined.

She's a pure cinnaMON girl, what's not to love?

I want Draco to have a happy ending with Polt

It's her enormous heart that brings in new fans, honest.

That's a quality I didn't specify. I apologize. She's a caring girl. I kind of wrapped that into femininity but it rightly should be pointed out.

>Warm cinnamon with a hint of salt.
creep.

I want to tickle Tio.

I want to carry Tio.

>You will never aggressively tickle Papi's soft little body until she cries.

What if she goes peepee

>ywn tickle Papi until she becomes incontinent

I want Tio to chase me through flowering fields of Rape.

Zombina's happy face while running is great.

I bet Zombina and Polt would get along great.

Which girl is the most genki?