How did the Alt Right become so cool?

I am envious of this guy's dance moves in the movie in the video below. How did the Alt Right manage to attract such hip faces as Baked Alaska and Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch and Matthew Heimbach and Matt Forney and Andrew Anglin?

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gE3nzo9xBr4
youtube.com/watch?v=nRMhtcDvVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=dfw5-_pyc_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I disavow any bootlickers in the movement. The only thing that cops are good for is killing niggers and the only thing that niggers are good for is killing cops

but Trump himself loves the cops.

"We Love Our Cops" is practically the MAGA anthem.

>wanting law and order means you're a bootlicker

Day of the boot soon for you lolbertarian fucks

>nigger music video
>nigger auto tune

baked alaska is a nigger

this music is really shitty

Cops are zog foot soldiers and they are only loyal to whichever kike/nigger mayor is signing their paycheck

lol why are all alt righters 5'3?

Jewish family lineage.

Anyone who bought into the alt0right and these so called "leaders" is a fool and has been deluded.

I thought he was blind. And dating a jew.

lmao the current state of the alt right is loving cops yall should focus on loving yourselves and starting a family

But finland told me that Laura "based" Southern doesn't NEED to have white babies because "she's done more for the movement than you ever will"

This.
Honestly these losers should just go back to being racist on games because they bring nothing new but racism to the political table, sad how they always base argument off of race.

Is he trying to be cringe on purpose?

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Is there anyone on the Alt Right this could not be said about, on some level?

Controlled Opposition

Who would you claim is NOT controlled opposition? It seems like every prominent right-winger has been called this at some point.

>implying the mongols did not improve the quality of life throughout the known world

Oh boy, how this reminds me of the merchant on the throne and the muhrines carrying him.

>tfw you play the goyim like a fiddle and they drink your cum for it

Why are Alt Righters such servile bootlickers?

Most of the people in this thread are anti-right shills, but that was pretty cringy. Looking back on his rap phase is pretty funny.

jesus, this is cringy af.

I really wish Baked Alaska would stop being such a fucking embarrassment

Agreed. You need to make sure guys like Richard Spencer are the face of your movement.

do you even know what the word shill means?

Is this how you Moroccans make money? You just sit on a mongolian basket knitting forum and shitpost about ypipo?

do you?

man Sup Forums is a new level of dumb

The douche is strong with this one.

milkleaks.com

I especially like when he hits on the 13 year old with a "pussy" joke.

>white guy likes the cops and considers them his ally
I'm shocked.

fpbp

It does really bother me that the far right actually believes the police are on their side.

Yeah I could only take 39 seconds of that shit. Singing about how he loves his police state. Jesus, 1984 much ahole?

Right-wingers tend to love police states though.

>Metternich
>Russian Tsars
>Bismarck
>Napoleon III
>Mussolini
>Hitler
>Imperial Japan
>Vichy France
>Franco's Spain
>Salazar
>Pinochet
>Park Chung Hee

Republicans like Nixon and Trump frequently run on "tough on crime"/"law and order" platforms.

etc etc

fpbp

b-b-buh BLUE LIVES MATTA

>average deaths in shootings stopped by police and civilians

lol which retard made this

He really needs to stop helping. Thanks for coming out but let others take it from here.

Another thread using peer pressure tactics to make the under 18 crowd of pol embarrassed. The right is not supposed to be cool. It is supposed to hurl SJWs out windows. Nothing is cool, fun, or clever anymore. Progressives ruined everything.

Lighten up, Francis

literally every single person in this picture is a shitskin.

>The right is not supposed to be cool. It is supposed to hurl SJWs out windows.

How would you do that without an authoritarian police state?

It's cringe seeing Baked Alaska choose Burbank PD for this video, cause 1 he's a transplant to Burbank and 2 Burbank PD used to be the most corrupt department in all of LA, the burbank mayor got caught with a handgun that'd been used to kill a cop, the DOJ investigated them for years and almost shut down the entire department to turn it over to LA sheriffs, burbank cops got caught on concealed camera planting drugs on a federal marshal, during the whole investigation a Burbank cop walked into the middle of the busiest intersection in the city and shot himself in the head with his service weapon, etc. He could have picked a better department to showcase in his wigger video.

What's even funnier is that he's dancing in front of a parking cop van for most of the video.

>expecting any different

4 seconds in...
Who told him that this was a good move? Fire that asshole.

Jesus fucking Christ this is on the level on those Indian autotune viral videos.

Watch this, it's very good:

youtube.com/watch?v=gE3nzo9xBr4

youtube.com/watch?v=nRMhtcDvVLo

There's plenty of law and order for the kikes over us

The man raises some good points.

Diversity is strength ;^)

>youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
hahahahaha
is this ironic?

nope.

see:

milkleaks.com

>how did alt right become so cool
Propaganda campaign. Shilling. Cyber stalking and luring. Using cultlike indoctrination techniques, just like Antifa. Alt right sounded cool but isnt. Its owned by the owners of Antifa, with the same goals, and both groups work together.

Obvious shill is obvious

Baked himself thought it was a good idea.

Kekistani kid said no more alt right, comes back to pol, to get doxxed by an alt righter. This is what happens if we associate with the alt right. They wont let go and make threats. Yuck.

How could I forget the totally not cringeworthy Proud Boys led by Gavin McAnus?

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

Not cringey at all:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfw5-_pyc_4

fpbp

bump

baked faggot is a MASSIVE cock juggler
I dont needs proof, you just know

Look at all the tryhard this massive faggot is putting into his OP. Saged

>implying that the Alt Right isn't the definition of tryhard faggots