Other urls found in this thread:

awm.gov.au/visit/exhibitions/1918/soldier/french
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are none, those who claim to be are LARPing

I actually am, not sure if I'm rare but I'm not larping

Those are some dogs!

Where are my fellow kneegrows at?

Based black anons

You guys don't seem to be as racist as the other boards make you out to be. I was expecting to be blitzkrieg'd with the word nigger and pictures of KFC but you guys seem pretty chill thus far.

I'm half black, half Lithuanian, do I count?

Black user reporting in.

We are here to remind wh*te bois that their women love the BBC

I've been here since 2006. In the last year there's been more stormweinies who truly actually believe what they spout because they don't have a home of their own. Before then only trolls and edgelords had a problem with blacks, most of us believe old meme related.

Fucking nigger

Yea I'd consider you black. Do you ordinarily browse this board or are you just trolling about like me?

Merchant detected

>been here since 2006
>can't link a reply

Ah there we go, don't stop user, treat me like shit, spit in my mouth. Come on baby I'm your whore.

(((detected)))

Don't know why it matters.

Why do you come here? Are you masochistic?

>can't connect image to post
>being this buttmad about it
Gotta do better to earn your (you)s

here for curiosity, research, and schadenfreude.

NIGGER

S

They're probably here for the same reason I search "white people" on twitter occasionally.

Fuel for the fire

Need to collect redpills to bring my race out of chimphood. I dunno if it will work, but I don't have any motivation to succeed in life so I can at least do this much

It doesn't. Just being curious George.

Are you down with the struggle user?

I like to think I'm not racist. I also like to think I'm not sexist.

Listen, niggers have a real problem and you know it. You have more crime, you have black on black crime. You're killing each other constantly. You are not doing a whole lot to improve your communities.

Something about the exclusion, and your culture has absolutely isolated niggers and it has resulted in a catastrophe of bad behavior. I'm not sure what it is exactly.

Some of the more intense stormfags will tell you that all niggers are stupid because of the IQ differences, and that it's all based purely on genetics and that niggers have no hope of becoming better.

I personally don't believe that. I think you guys have been jewed into being retarded for the most part.

I like to troll autistic, NEET faggots.

To not look away from the truth.
KFC a shit, best chicken I ever had was cooked by a white friend.

KFC has gone downhill, but good fried chicken will always be amazing.

I mostly come her to watch you Nazis cry about me blacking your mom and sisters

Who doesn't like southern fried chicken? Its something we can all agree on.

>You have more crime
Impulse problem until 30ish yo.
>IQ....bip
White society is mostly idiot proof, tailored to the low intellectual prowess of their women.
I'd like to believe men from most race are above that if they had the same starting chances.

Protip

>% of Sup Forums is satire.

Nobody cares that you're black. It shouldn't matter. On here we all boil down to text and a funny picture.

Out in the real world it shouldnt matter either... obviously.

-20 year old White Texas user

shut up fucktard, nobody cares about your immature opinions

Blacks come here all the time to get redpilled.

Mate have you not seen the news? I'm not touching chicken for a while

Ugh yea, I'm such a dumb little nigger. Putting this nigger in his place, arent you. God I'm so hard over what a fucking alpha you are user. You better not stop, get me off you son of a bitch.

Sup Forums isn't satire, white people are legitimately fed up with nonwhite because we're unable and especially UNWILLING to control our social rejects, it's even worse with muslims.
I see were they are coming from, when I see the blank stare if I ever bring up this problem in my family.
A fucking american paid jewish influenced female feminist speak for black people in France, and most don't see a problem with letting her do.
It's only too obvious why our native land go to waste every time.
Feels bad to be a bantu, especially after looking into south africa.

I care, just not in a homo way. So that's you completely and utterly BTFO

Yea I feel you but most black people don't really care about our situation as a whole so it's like why stress yourself and get depressed over something your generally powerless to change?

Europe is being fucked by the EU establishment, no wonder feelings are running a bit high.

>get me off you son of a bitch.
1- it's get off me.
2- this constant bullying is how they behave between them and how they conquered the world.
Stop being a cry baby, thankya.

I'm black from the waist down.

Actually that is a (((meme))) and so is my manhood :(

Based black people

not for you eu lover.

I can agree with that but I think all problems whether they be black related, white related, Asian, Etc. exist predominantly because of the global power structure that pushes these specific agendas so wouldn't it make sense to attack the source of these agendas than try to fix each problem individually that stems from them?

I don't know if its the illuminati, Rothschild's, Jews or whatever but SOME group is pushing this agenda. That much seems to be known, and they don't seem to be able to coexist without fucking things up for their own benefit.

I'm a half I've, I'm here because I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years or so. It's hard to leave.

Why haven't you gone back to Africa yet? Stop complaining about gibs.

No get me off as in make me cum.

Yea but it gets stale though honestly. Not much changes especially when you browse the same boards. I have to hop from board to board to keep from getting bored of this site.

Why does black amrican have such a chip on their shoulders?
You should take some vacation in africa sometime, that would remeber you dearly how precious our situation is.
Want to see ivory coast with me? You'll love bouake, no comfort anywhere, shit internet, super nice but dull people by the dozens.
Come home black man, I'll make you miss colonization as much as I do.

VIVE LA FRANCE

awm.gov.au/visit/exhibitions/1918/soldier/french

I've grown bored of this thread. I'm migrating to /sci/. Gonna see what they're up to.

basketball americans is the preferred vernacular

... nigger

me

memes and to see what retards on this board can come up with.

Is the pic with middle finger and the finnish flag your OC? Can't find it unfortunately.