What if white people were slaves?

youtube.com/watch?v=mmzFG0j3DKk

What if, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w42KqdweQ68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

plenty of them are, and have been throughout history.

we'd be kangz n sheet.

define literally any ethnic group

Why americans dont know about the white slave trade is fucking beyond me. You uppity niggers going on about muh slavery all the goddamn time and no one mentions the white slaves.

Wouldn't have worked. Whites are too inherently intelligent to make good slaves. The negroid, though violent as any wild animal is, is otherwise a very dim creature with only a vague sense of tomorrow and no real aspirations beyond moment to moment. There's a reason they bear the Curse of Ham. They're intended to be slaves.

They would be called Slavs
Oh, wait....
Ah yes, I forgot that this subhuman Eastern baboons are not whites

Why would you be smug about that when you're gonna be less white than them in one generation?

Niggers were brought in as slaves because of their malarial resistance and ability to resist the heat of the South, it would have been literally impossible to have white people as slaves in the south they would have all dropped dead.

fpbp

Learn your fucking history, OP.

No! Only the white man is ebil! Arabs, mongols and vikings never enslaved anyone from europe! There was NO global slave trade back in the 10th century that stretched from Nice to Samarkand, targeting mainly the Slav-es! Gib reparations nao, cumskin!

>irish
>white
pick one

What if rappers were super-heroes

We was slaves to the romans, look how well that went for them.

WTF 53 SECONDS IN HE SAYS PIZZAGATE

We were for hundreds of years and in much greater number than you nigger fucks ever were. KYS

>It doesn't count if you enslave your own race.

Is Daylyt /ourguy/?

pretty much all combinations of races and ethnities slaves/masters/traders have been seen light throughout history.
Pretty much all things that are beholden as a terrible crimes and atrocities of white people have been done by other people as well.
The only difference is that white people themselves and everyone else are always harping on whites and demanding gibs.
This is probably the worst aspect of white culture/genes/whatever -- no other group of people would be so self abasing and ready to give up all they have in the quest for moral self-righteosness.
I could only imagine the confusion or laughter if you'd ask an average Mongolian to apologize for the atrocities of his ancestors.

>What if white people were slaves?
It is a retarded question.

>What if whites had 15 point lower IQ
>What if blacks created all of science
>What if blacks had any relevant part in history besides getting conquered
>What if, What if What if?

Why does it even matter?

>>It doesn't count if you enslave your own race.

That's not what I was talking about.

Israel has white sex slaves, as do the muslims.

And they HAVE for thousands of years.

YOU WIN SOME AND YOU LOSE SOME, BUT YOU LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY

I don't want to waste another minute thinking about what to write and then spreading my fingers to type in each word, but because I have never got more than 2 (yous) I am leaving. I'm sure that all my posts are hidden. I'm also basically a dead man at this point.

No yous guaranteed, good times. See you, space cowboy.

By the way, to answer your question, we wouldn't have most inventions because those inventions that we have today exist because blacks were too lazy to do any good work.

This is actually pretty based

Fuck off shit skin.

White people did enslaves others, as did other races.

Look up the Janissary for a start.

youtube.com/watch?v=w42KqdweQ68

based

Sage

many whites were enslaved over the millennia, by non-whites.
>jews
>moors
>berbers
>huns
>turks
>native Indians
all enslaved whites. We don't cry about it, though, and use it as a crutch.

Whites are slaves in the US, to niggers and kikes too in the federal reserve etc, to chinks, pretty much to the world. In Canada the indians dont even pay taxes and collect welfare etc, whites are second class citizens.

White people ARE slaves, you nitwit. And niggers are too damn stupid to even know when they've got it good. lol Keep pushin, muthafuckas.

If it appreciates in value buy it. If it depreciates in value lease it.

If Irish are not white... what are they?

Plenty of whites were slaves. Some relatives of mine were serfs which is just slavery with taxes.

So Americans actually are brainwashed into thinking it was only blacks that were enslaved? This is scary.

Potato Niggers

White people were slaves long before the Triangle of Trade, friendo.
Pick up a book.

Gladiator WAS A SLAVE, U TARD!

The irish have a long list of scientific and literary accomplishments.

You should educate yourself, otherwise you just sound like a jealous ... what's that word again? Yeah.

White people WERE slaves.
Here's history for you: When German poet Goethe worked for the state as a councellor, he oversaw the selling of German prisoners as slaves to America.
That's a well-known fact.

>The irish have a long list of scientific and literary accomplishments.

Maybe we should dedicate a month to take into account Irish accomplishments. How about February?

No need to. As long as people take science classes in a Western country they will be exposed to numerous Irish scientists.

If you haven't acquired your GED, there's still time to, user.

And what if dogs kept people as pets?

Irish descend from the same iranic peoples as Aryans, they are as white as French, or Scottish or anyone else. They actually have some of the palest skin of any whites. People who play this divide and conquer bullshit on whites are 1 jews 2 asspained mixed race people/hapas 3 asspained non-whites in general

Lol Just Kept seeing white or whatever pick one for western nations that are all white or vast majority white from colonization before Kalergi plan and I didn't understand the logic. so thanks.