Can somebody explain to me why Sup Forums hates Turkey so much?

Can somebody explain to me why Sup Forums hates Turkey so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww0k-80n-zI
youtube.com/watch?v=h-4tZuiJQmo
youtube.com/watch?v=Prm1o9yaGz8&t=6s
vejasp.abril.com.br/cidades/adeptos-do-isla-rappers-aliam-musica-e-religiao-na-periferia/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxzOFPyJ60vwZzZGdEpybmoyaDA?usp=sharing
capricho.abril.com.br/vida-real/giovanna-e-amine-a-historia-de-amor-entre-uma-brasileira-e-um-muculmano/
libertar.in/2015/01/alerta-representante-do-isis-se.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is a turkish board

Have you seen the turkish posters who make anti-white threads all the time? Well, they seem to share a hatred for european countries.

The one thing i like about them is that they are very nationalists

Because Turkey shot down a Russian jet and showed Putin to be the cowardly cuck that he is. The Olgino crew sperged out on here and everyone else ran with the meme.

BUMP FOR ANTI TURK MEMES

Cause Turks are subhumans

Becouse they are sandniggers.
You must be one couse youre to stupid to figure it out yourself.

Nobody likes roachs

watch turkish star wars

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww0k-80n-zI

or turkish superman

youtube.com/watch?v=h-4tZuiJQmo

or turkish anything...turks are straight up retarded. they have an entire country with people who have the iq, taste, and talent as tommy wiseu.

I don't want the Turks to take advantage of us

Oh wait they already are
How much money is the EU paying them to keep refugees 2bill.? Every year

Because we're cucking white subhumans in real life. And on pol, apart from cucks, we're doggedly anti white which drives amerimutts and euros crazy

Because of the papa roach

Nobody in the entire world likes turks exept for the turks themselves. You can find people liking chinks, you can find people liking ruskies, you can find people who like niggers and even arabs... but not turks

Pretty much this.

yallah ekşine koçum kaybol gözüm görmesin seni

I don't hate T*rks but i'd kidly want them to fuck off.
These fags are like a psycho ex.

Isn't your picture proof enough?

He was killing k*rds for the greater good

Must be hard being a balkanrapebaby then.

hey roach anons legit question are the subs here right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Prm1o9yaGz8&t=6s

I can't speak for Americans since we don't actually encounter too many Turks, but I'd say it was krauts and other European posters who started calling them cockroaches and so everybody else just joined in.

RETAKE CONSTATINOPLE AND BYZANTINE

RESTORE HAGIA SOPHIA

REMOVE KEBAB

They hate the subhuman wh*Teys may Allah bless them

Back to the Senzala you go, negro.

That's why we can't give u guys nice things. Favela-bound for ever

Subhuman wh*Te wants to teach me lessons soon we will exterminate you here in Brazil

Have you ever actually seen one post? Everything the Leaf is accused of they are also guilty of, but ten fold.

WTF happened to Turkey's movie industry? They were pretty based until the late sixties. Lot's of crima and drama and sexy women without headscarfs.

Another favor they made us was to kill the subhuman arm*nians

Come on burguer bro.
U guys can liberate Byzantine.

Just hire some roachie to false flag NFL for justification and bomb them to oblivion

I don't hate Turks. I hate Islam.

wh*Te subhumans fear the black Turkish warrior

that's so beautiful, Hating Turkey brings us all together. WE ARE ALL ONE.

This guy was based.

Armenians were Christians, you numbnuts.
We can't have support the moslem cancer.

>looking around confused
Who let this negro out?

Because of too much butthurt on the internet, I don't mind Turks in general but they're just annoying

Exact soon we will dominate Europe and we will dominate the white sluts, the Muslim warrior is invincible and exhales virality wherever you go

No one likes these cunts, they're an utter plague.

It used to be only the Balkans that hated them, and for good reason, now the West hates them too after they've seen what kind of subhuman trash they are.

They make rape baby jokes, but in reality they are the descendants of the raped people of the Balkans and Anatolia.

Country named "Turkey"
What sounds do turkeys make?
"Goebbels Goebbels Goebbels Goebbels"
Turkey confirmed Nazis?

the lack of respect of the brazilian wh*Teys with Allah has exceeded the limit, soon we will show how this should be punished

>buttblasted rapebaby that hides behind nazi flag because he's too ashamed to reveal his own flag
lmao
based

inshallah brother

Here's my flag roach

>diaspora rapebaby
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

a wog. even worse.

>literal mongrel calling others rapebabies

huehuehue

I like the Turks.

They trigger faggot ass anglos and slavshits

Anything that triggers the subhumans is a win by me

t. disgusting balkan slavshit whose coward daddy escaped to Oz

May Allah bless France soon we will be on the same side fighting the wh * teys

>a literal rapebaby trying to talk down to his master

google balkangreuel
you'll see a lot of intercourse between your ancestors and my ancestors :DDDDD

roach diaspora pretending someone in the West actually likes roaches

They are extremely stupid, but they are good people.

Because they're kebabs that must be removed

But then what? Niggers are too dumb for international commerce. You're too dumb to make planes, tanks, rockets, or design schematics for anything. Almost forgot boats, but niggers can't even swim so I doubt you'll make boats. Have fun either starving like Venezuelans when the gibs stop coming after Brazil's shitty government completely collapses, but bravo you'll have killed all the whites just like Haiti did so many years ago.

>How'd that work out for them again?

They won't give us our pure Turkish waifus.

>hate

I just like the memes.

Please, I really want to kill some Brazilian scum and get to live in my actual country.

True Turks are nigger tier, the only reason they are somehow civilised it because they were around Europeans for so long

inferior wh*Tes

she literally got sushi rolled that fuckin weeb. she prefers little chink dick over a hairy t*rk roach

With the discovery of graecopithecus I'm beginning to suspect we are separate species all together

Whites and Asians evolved from greaco which explains why they went on to form great civilizations. While niggers evolved from chimps which explains why they can't form any civilization and are always ooking, eeking, howlering, and throwing shit at each other. And shitskins are a result of crossbreeding that's why Muslims act like niggers.

All our degenerates and communists are wh*Teys

We're taking the poor out of drugs in the favelas, which happened thanks to you wh * Teys
vejasp.abril.com.br/cidades/adeptos-do-isla-rappers-aliam-musica-e-religiao-na-periferia/

based Brazil
soon everyone will become anti white inshaBLACKBULL

In Germany nobody resists the black bull, Allah is blessing us with victory

There are white Turks in the western turkey, they would probably quit you if you act wrong and you would die of hunger and poverty lol

Happened thanks to the commies, the commies that give you a platform. You are the worst scum this planet has.

Brazilians will not tolerate this shit, I can assure you. Every single shitskin and nigger will be wiped off our lands.
Come here to Santa Catarina and see how long you can last, weak soldier of the devil.

>white subhuman in charge of Turkey
ayyyyyyyyyyy
lmao
MashaBLACKBULL

lul fuck turks

Subtitles are not correct. He is saying something entirely different

>All our degenerates and communists are wh*Teys
This Pic shows 2 Commies:
Benedita, Nigger Woman, Ex-Governor of Rio.
Lula, Ex-President of Brazil.

Society had begged for the help of Allah when drug addicts, communists, and wh*tes got to the maximum of degeneracy

go be a subhuman rapebaby somewhere else. faggot.

True. Too bad they don't live in their fucking nation exclusively then

Post more Anzu's girly dick.

Have some t*rkroach memes:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxzOFPyJ60vwZzZGdEpybmoyaDA?usp=sharing

stay mad, lmao. we might be bad but not as bad as russia, brazil, china tier. people don't eat monkey soup or each other like in russia and brazil, and unlike china there is no incidents where people die on fucking escalators and some other fucked up shit.
sure there is poverty, crime and corruption that's for sure, but i'd say it's fairly alright for a third world nation.
people here have no other way to make fun of us since we don't live in extreme conditions like the most of the world, they have to create weak ass shit like "haha turks are roaches, lmao" like is that even supposed to be humiliating, lol.

She’s saying she looks like a boy, dumbass.

nice butthurt collection
but you gotta come up with new memes. yakub's spawn.

No one who opposes Allah will be spared. ourbrothers are already showing that ALPHAS are going to dominate Brazilian sluts

capricho.abril.com.br/vida-real/giovanna-e-amine-a-historia-de-amor-entre-uma-brasileira-e-um-muculmano/

>inverted star
>All seeing eye

shop checks out

Our pure existence is enough to create butthurt among wh*Te subhumans.

i want to carve her colored eyes out

Because we've met them

Where ? in your mothers bedroom ?

History and anthropology.

>implying

Kek
We're on it faggot.

If you're in Brazil you know damn well islam cant spread here.
Plus, fuck you negrinho.

We always had moslems here...
Best slaves we ever had.
The Bantus were just... too stupid to be useful and the natives are lazy beasts.

Leader is a dictator who staged a fake coup in order to eliminate opposition. He has publicly threatened to flood Europe with immigrants unless he gets his way

thx for reminding me I will create sweet Haghia Sophia threads tomorrow

Once you go Black you'll never go back
If you wanna stay tight just stick to White.

Sup Forums probably wouldn't fuck with them if:

A) Turks weren't so easy to trigger

or

B) They didn't try to fuck shit up with their propaganda

Allahu Akbar my brother,even our beautyless siblings are dominating the wh*tey sluts

>"p-please don't fuck w-with BLACK men d-date with us sissy wh*Te dogs pls wh*Te women ;_;"

Why do you post your mothers bulls here ?

Soon
libertar.in/2015/01/alerta-representante-do-isis-se.html

What dumb meme... so many single mom's with 100% white kids in the pacific northwest