South Africa Race War?

Let me just get a bunch of things out of the way for people really out of the fucking loop. I hope you already know the *actual* history of South Africa but if you haven’t had the non-kosher take on it read this archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica. I’m not going to spend half the thread explaining that. I assume most of Sup Forums knows by now anyway. Rather, I’m going to explain the current situation, dispel some minor misconceptions and then just say where we go from here.
>Is there a race war going on in South Africa?
There’s tension and there’s sporadic eruptions of violence. Farm murders happen, yes and they are extremely violent and often racially motivated. However, most whites and blacks live in the cities so there’s an extremely low sense of urgency to address this problem and it doesn’t really represent the wider political concerns of the country. Most whites live in private security guarded neighbourhoods with electric fencing, barred windows ect ect to keep out the ghouls. There is a small amount of middle class blacks that also live in these neighbourhoods who have managed to rise above the herd and share similar grievances with the ridiculous crime rate. Coloureds in urban areas are either similarly middle classed or are (mostly) involved in gang violence with each other in the Cape Flats. Most coloureds despise blacks in a “least I’m better than them” attitude and rightfully so in most cases. Indians are really good with business in Natal and thus are also a tad bit uneasy with the poor blacks who look at them with jealousy. Suffice it to say there’s minority races plus minorities of urban blacks that have managed to survive economically despite the heavy corruption of the government (which I’ll get to in a moment) and the large black underclass constantly given gibs to not chimp-out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Front_Plus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_National_(South_Africa)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inkatha_Freedom_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Christian_Democratic_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Christian_Democratic_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=qc0i6p2m1us
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
youtube.com/watch?v=sNwJa9zywLw
youtube.com/watch?v=gekKMVhxYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=jalKzys0Xew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is the government calling for the race war?

The current government is the ANC. You have to understand that the ANC at least immediately after 94 (They were terrorists prior yes of course) was that of "ok guys let's work together". That obviously has fallen apart and they're now run by fat cats stealing money and holding extravagant parties. However, due to their corruption they need a scapegoat for the declining economy so they blame whites and sort of nudge the idea that it's all our fault. Also besides a handful of incidents of Zuma singing "Kill the Boer" (which was scandal itself in the party) they haven't been saying "ok guys, kill all whites" If they did there would be a Boer Republic within a month because then it IS war. They're just little by little placing the blame on us. ANC support is in the townships and the countryside where there’s very little political consciousness and most just see it as routine to vote in the “liberators”. They are election time fed propaganda that unless they vote ANC they will be “oppressed” again. As the economy worsens the underclass problem increases (we’re sitting at around 35% unemployment and our economic growth rate is abysmal for a “developing” country) as 10s of millions are on grants supported by only a couple million tax payers. The entire country is being held up by appeasement gibs.

>So when will the race war happen?

When the gibs stop coming. If the black labourer can’t afford his Friday beer or weekly bag of maize then that is when shit starts to hit the fan. Obviously the fault lies with the government who simply try to hoard as much wealth for themselves as possible, but to keep the peasants from placing their necks on the guillotine they blame “white monopoly capital”. A target is being placed on our backs as the economy worsens.

>So do you have your FAL ready? What about the AWB?

Another thing one must understand is that nobody wants to fight a war unless forced to do so. That's why we cucked out in 1994 because we got a negotiated settlement instead of a Rhodesia tier Bush War and seemed to be doing OK for the first 12 odd years. The AWB is long dead and never had that much support anyway due to this attitude. Any indication that it is still active is a honeypot. New gun laws have been made which make it illegal to own automatic weapons. The heaviest piece from my knowledge you can own is a shotgun and there’s a lot of regulations surrounding owning something as simple as a revolver. Boer “militias” are small and isolated groups. The Suidlanders are basically just a prepper group, not a militia. Orania is a small town and not some military base. However, also remember in the event of a race war, an ANC government will not be behind it. The SA military will not be used to slaughter whites as it is not controlled by the black underclass or overt black nationalist communists like the “EFF” or Economic Freedom Fighters (a new party led by Julias Malema, the guys you see wearing those red suits in parliament). In the event of a shtf scenario the military will try (and probably fail) to keep the peace. Our police force is undermanned and inefficient as well. White men who were drafted up until 1989 are all nearing 50 or older. If war will happen it will be because the patience of the black underclass with the corrupt government would have run out and they will fight mostly with petrol bombs, spears and here and there a black market AK 47.

>Who will side with who?

It will be the black underclass vs everyone else, with the black middle class as pretty much the only ones on the fence to freely choose who to side with.

>So what now?

Ideally what we would want to do is:

-Get the ANC out of government (most recent election had them at 54% of the vote with the closest opposition at 27%)
-Prevent a coalition forming between the EFF and the ANC (automatic race war)
-Get most right wing parties to merge
>What parties are there?
I’ve already told you who the ANC is (current government)
First the EFF
-3rd place party
-Recently formed in 2013
-Founder and leader former ANC member Julius Malema,
-8% of the vote and rising
-Literal black nationalist commies

They’ve been calling for taking farms without compensation (the race war) since they’ve been founded and are in favour of turning South Africa into a Marxist state. Bad news from top to bottom. They get a lot of attention because they are very “energetic” in parliament and have been thrown out for disruption numerous times. As the black underclass becomes discontented with the ANC they will flock to this party.

Next we have the Democratic Alliance (DA)
-2nd place party (official opposition)
-Existed in various forms even during Apartheid
-Current leader a BASTE black man married to a coal burner
-28% of the vote and rising
-Has copied all the policies of the ANC (affirmative action ect) in order to get into government even though their original platform was basically as liberals.

Whites and coloureds vote for them to make their vote count towards something and they have started to gain urban black support. However, they will never get into government unless they make a coalition with every other party in existence once the ANC drops below 50%, and that’s assuming the ANC doesn’t form their own coalitions and even if they do managed to do it they will have cucked out on so many issues they wouldn’t even be recognisable.
These are the top 3 parties and they all are pretty bleak.

cute ice cream desu

>What about the KANG who declared the Cape independent?

This declaration of independence is entirely symbolic. As much as you like this KANG who isn't even known around here by more than a few hundred people what he did isn't rallying whites or coloureds for any type of race war or succession despite how much some of us would like it. The significance of this "declaration" is on the level of a private gathering someone posted on YouTube that spread to Sup Forums. There were hardly any news outlets when this “declaration” happened. I live in Stellenbosch right next of Cape Town. I only heard of this event happening a few days ago because I frequent Sup Forums. It's not in the newspapers, not on TV, not radio and not even on local news updates in news apps. I would not know about this at all if I do not sometimes come here. And those that live here in South Africa who find out about it just think of it as a cringy political show. It carries zero credibility despite how wonderful it would have been if it was so. In summary, yes perhaps we would support a referendum of some kind but really it's not on anyone's plate. Most are concerned with ANC corruption than some random dude who claims he is the Khoisan King.

The DA is so focussed on just getting into government that by the time the ANC is out we will still basically be at square one, albeit “not as corrupted”. If Sup Forums really wants to help, larping /k/ommando is not going to. Ideally what we need is a solid merging/coalition of right wing parties, Black and White, that will force the DA to concede on some key issues, that being federalisation of the country, more power to local governing parties and a more free market oriented economy without affirmative action.

These parties that should be memed together if you really want to help:

>Right wing Afrikaans-centric parties:

-Freedom Front Plus (Afrikaner nationalism, Christian democracy, Economic liberalism, Social conservatism) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Front_Plus
-Cape Party (Self-determination, Conservative liberalism) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Party
-Front National South Africa (Ethnic nationalism, Cultural conservatism, Self-determination) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_National_(South_Africa)

>Right wing African-centric parties:

-Inkatha Freedom Party (Federalism, Conservatism, Zulu minority's interests) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inkatha_Freedom_Party
-African Christian Democratic Party (Christian democracy, Social conservatism, Christian right) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Christian_Democratic_Party
-United Christian Democratic Party (Christian democracy) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Christian_Democratic_Party

If their best runs are placed together and assuming it takes about 40k votes for one seat in parliament, there’s a potential for this coalition to have up to 70 seats (higher than the current 2nd place party) and if their current support is placed together it comes up to about 20 seats a significant force which can be appeased for a coalition with a bigger party.

Bump

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=qc0i6p2m1us

I fucking brought this up yesterday and pol didnt give a shit!

The whites are applying for asylum in western nations and are being turned away.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

>Canada

Not surprised.

Oh shit this actually really serious blacks are actively breaking into houses and murdering whites already.

Yeah I was in that thread. Thing is you don't count as a refugee if you're white it seems.

White subhumans should fuck off the where they came from or deserve a bullet in their heads. South Africa was a Black country, is a Black country and will always be a Black country. White subhumans should stay in their own neanderthal holes till we also come for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNwJa9zywLw

youtube.com/watch?v=gekKMVhxYV8

youtube.com/watch?v=jalKzys0Xew

not killing all niggers and let God sort them, SAD
pic related subhuman

How likely are white SA to take arms and just take back their rightful claim?

Read and

*clay sorry

Did someone hear a roach click?

>white subhuman tries to banter
sad
in the race war we'll get rid of white subhuman race so i won't have to read cringy comments on Sup Forums
>balkan
>rapebaby

What if I'm not white?

What will the whites do ?

then you'd be a house negro which is equally as bad as being a white subhuman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast

So when the fuck is it happening?

>we chose dying slowly instead of a bush war
Why?

>we trust our military not to kill us because a piece of paper says so
How fucking naive can you be?

>house negro

Wow whites were able to enslave blacks. How come?

Fuck off slope head , go read a book and learn the history , retard

>Why?

Hoping things sort themselves out and buying time

>How fucking naive can you be?

It's not naive. If you actually lived here you would know our military is not tied to the government like in other African countries. It's a shadow of what it was but not trained in North Korea like Mugabe's goons. It's only the black underclass that is the worry.

Seems the Turkroach is gone

Wow this is being slid hard. Put a massive amount of effort to make this understanable

Bumping for our bros stuck in hell

Join the Suidlanders

They're just a prepper group