Is there anything more pure and beautiful than a christmas cake's innocent smiling face?

Is there anything more pure and beautiful than a christmas cake's innocent smiling face?

Not the right time for cake, lad. All the alcoholics are asleep.

Nonsense anonymous. Never a bad time for Christmas cakes.

Are Japanese schools just littered with desperate cakes?

A christmas cake losing her virginity to her boss for a promotion

A cake is for life, not just Christmas.

A christmas cake losing her virginity to her beloved student in an act of love.

Wouldn't surprise me if a teacher actually did that to one of her students.

That's how it should be. Two virgins having their first time with eachother in an act of mutual love and deciding to get married after the student graduates.

>tfw cute japanese christmas cake will never be your GF

Can confirm, yes they are.
They get moist at the thought of someone taking notice in them, especially if they speak english. All the cakes I've gone on dates with anyways.

What exactly is a christmas cake? How can I identify one?

A single, unmarried woman of the age of 25 or up. This is because traditionally in Japan women were treated like Christmas cakes: nobody wants one after the 25th.

Nowadays due to the economical emancipation of women, Japanese women started marrying later as well. The christmas cake phenomenon has almost been entirely replaced by New Years Noodles (nobody wants them after the 31st), but the cliché still lives on in anime.

Yep

New years noodles?

Can't wait for the new year's noodles threads

That was actually an interesting explanation.

That's a new term. I had never heard of that until just now.

>tfw action animes with actual christmas cake MCs are so fucking rare

it sucks bruh

Who's on top in the center?

Interesting. That sounds like a scenario for a hentai.

Miyuki Kobayakawa

>tfw when the tomboy becomes a slut in the later season

>New Years Noodles (nobody wants them after the 31st)
Actually they've started to break that threshold as well. The new wall is 35.

35? Damn.

>TFW your dick will never knock the demon out of a woman

Fuck all of the other sluts, Sensei is literally the best

>The christmas cake phenomenon has almost been entirely replaced by New Years Noodles (nobody wants them after the 31st), but the cliché still lives on in anime.
>Actually they've started to break that threshold as well. The new wall is 35.
Women marrying later in life is simply what happens in every advanced society. Japan trying to resist only end up with women refusing to marry at all, so now the social standards are relaxing. There was once a time when people get married right as they turned 18, but that seems so distant now.

Translation?

To be fair, it's healthier for a society to keep that age low. Why do you think autism rates have skyrocketed over the past few decades? It might in part be due to better education among medical professionals allowing them to diagnose it earlier, but another part of it is certainly the fact that mothers are getting older and older. 30 should more or less be the point of no return for aspiring mothers.

Isn't 35 almost too late for children? No wonder japs are dying out.

Yes, which is why hitting 35 is a barrier to marriage because a lot of men want kids.

The average marriage age is 30 in Japan though. Most couples don't have kids because they can't afford to.

>because they can't afford to
Wow, the Japanese must be poor then! I bet they can't save shit and only eat two meals per day.

>Too poor to have children
>In a first world country

>the Japanese must be poor then!
Must be great to be an Amerifat

The higher the standard of living, either through costs or whatever, the lower the birthrate.

Japan's rate is 1.41 births per woman 4 years ago, the replacement rate is 2.1

2.1 is the replacement as 1 birth replaces a man, another replaces the woman, and the .1 is for those who weren't strong/smart enough to make it.

Yeah?? When both parents work, having a kid means you have to take time off work and hire a nanny. Some smaller Japanese companies will "encourage" women to quit if they have a kid because they don't want workers to have other responsibilities.

Japan has a pretty bad job market, especially if you are young or a woman.

Bleach might suck ass, but god damn, it's produced some 10/10 semen demons. Kukaku, Yoruichi, Halibel and Neliel are all top tier

>Yoruichi can't hold her beer
I don't believe that for a second

Nobody knows why autism rates are up. People like to make some wild guess based on some other factor that has also increased in a similar time frame, but the fact is that a lot of things have done so! You can't just cherry pick one of them and pretend this is the cause right here, without any real evidence or tests done of any kind.

Damn straight man.

Name these ladies, please.

the first 2 are from "you're under arrest" the others idk

It was the third one that I really wanted to know the name of.

I can't believe that an anime about guns, tits and violence can be so fucking boring and uninspired. And it's by the same guy who did HotD, another anime about tits, guns and violence... that was actually fun!

not the SAME guy user
the creator of triage X is the artist of HOTD and brother of the creator of HOTD

Don't hurt your cake, they are very delicate

The only time I would combine hurt and cake is to say not having a cake hurts.

Her dry cunt.

How has no studio gone "Huh lets break the mold and do a Christmas cake x" Nope lets keep churning battle academy harems instead.

You're killing me here Japan.

I just want a cute christmas cake doing cute things show. I wouldn't be opposed to cute cakes kissing cute cakes either.

After 35 women start getting less fertile very fast.

Quite a few doujinshi break the mold, but I wish there were more

>You can bareback fuck New Years Noodles to your heart's content

Your teacher is a cake, what do you do?

Marry her

missed that opporitunity

The Shinmai author actually had the balls to let sensei win the MC bowl.After winning the bowl, she takes a victory lap by taking the MC on vacation and giving him a blowjob while he was talking on the phone to the harem girls.

Really? She actually fucking won??

>Forgetting one of the greatest cake series of all time

Who is this beautiful woman?

A woman who is far more pure than any of the other sluts in her series, save for Miya

A woman who will never get her own route

I'm actually a bit surprised she doesn't have a secret route or something.

>What is a fandisk

They probably have no idea that this is actually something people want because nips themselves only want pedobait.

Does she count? 27 years old, unmarried, in love with MC

And with no chance at wining

She actually fucking won. They start their relationship in volume 6, but it isn't until volume 8 that she actually confesses and the MC accepts.

Well fuck me I need to pick this up and see for myself. You don't see cakes win too often.

26*

Cake idols are the best idols.

the best

The most genuine option, by far.

Cake OL harem anime when?

I have detailed this fantasy and archived it for future reference.

Literal perfection.

>I'm as old as a Christmas cake now

I feel old and disgusting.

Same. Turned 26 36 days ago.

Wow. What a read.

Why did she molest him?

Cake nee-san is better.

Her face as you have gentle passionate sex[/spoiler] and you ejaculate in her, impregnating her ending her days as a cake.

Yep

>taking a cake for life
Then she's not a cake anymore

>Gentle passionate sex
Then you posted the wrong picture, cuz unless i'm thinking about a different Itou Ei work, shes not a cake, shes married with a child, and mc drugs and rapes her

Yes there is. It's her face when she discovers she's pregnant with your child

Cakes exist to be eaten.

What if that was the plan all along

>is there anything more pure and beautiful than a christmas cake's innocent smiling face?
Yes, a pure and beautiful christmas cake's body

As a fellow teacher, I tell her how talented she is and recommend we go out for drinks after class (because it's going to be a college course)

I dote on her about how beautiful she is and I can't believe how she's single. The night continues and she gets cold feet because it 'feels unprofessional' and I remind her we're both consenting adults and that we only have to keep it on the DL until the semester is over.

We make sweet passionate love and instead of making the class easy on me, she grades my work like a Drill Sergeant who has it out for my ass.

I take it out on her booty and we love every minute of it.

Several years later she passes up a promotion because it would take too much time away from being with me and our children.

This shit would almost never happen in real life, especially the last one with most women. Most people in general wouldn't turn it down even if they were more than comfortable financially because pride.