yaraon-blog.com/archives/87153
youtube.com/watch?v=U_My6DaWYxM
youtube.com/watch?v=DbwrkPv3Vfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously?

yaraon-blog.com/archives/87153

Yep...look at all the excited comments.

Literally who

This shit is still popular to not say a thing? Feel like it has been years since I last heard about it.

>6 years later

2011 was only yesterday.

>Ao no Exorcist S2
Who cares? Shura is the only good thing about this series.

Thicc

The TV anime was shit because it was slow as fuck and stopped adapting the manga halfway, but I liked the characters and the world. The movie had a so so story but it was visually wonderful, hopefully they follow that direction in S2.

It also probably means new Sawano OST. Hopefully he can make something as great as S1's OST, it's as good as Unicorn's.

SQ has a lot of money to spend

The manga is literal garbage, so who the fuck cares?

Are they just gonna act like the BONES original ending never happened? Because that's fine by me.

>It's another "Bones made an anime-original ending, so they're scrambling to figure out how to put in a second season that actually adapts the manga" series

Anime is going to be a boring fest. Manga really went to shit

>Bones
Worse....it was A-1

Manga has one-two arcs before ending, so I hope anime is going to include manga ending

>went to
This implies the manga was ever good to begin with

Oh shit that's right. I totally forgot.

Didn't they do a wonky adaption of 7 Deadly Sins?

>manga ending
I'm pretty sure its ongoing.

There's exactly one character who makes this worth watching, and as I see her in the preview screenshots, i'm already sold.

How the fuck? Are the doing it Brotherhood style then? Shouldn't they wait until it's fucking finished if they're doing that?

Please don't tell me they're going to continue from the first season.

>It also probably means new Sawano OST. Hopefully he can make something as great as S1's OST, it's as good as Unicorn's.
The only thing to be excited for here. It's pretty much our only hope of getting something of that kind of quality from Sawano again, but it was five fucking years ago and I have pretty big doubts he even has it in him now. I just hope the director is gonna be asking him for "something like the first season" and not "something like that titan show that sold so well".

Yep. Though it didn't do nearly as much damage

>Contain your excitement....
OP is a faggot

Boring edgy shounen crap.

This manga is fucking slow paced garbage.

Why does anyone give a fuck?

>Why does anyone give a fuck?
The stuff that had little to do with the story was top fucking tier. The visuals too, it was a very, very pretty show.

Other than that it was shit. Download the OST and be on your merry way forgetting this was announced.

Talking about that, we're having a 4 episodes season in 2 months that should fix some stuffs.

Most of the adaptation was nice, but they fucked up really hard the last arc of it, that ended up having lots of important (and less important but good) scenes.

How will they deal with the dumb anime original garbage that ruined the first anime?

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DARKER THAN BLACK S3

SIX YEARS AND GAY EXORCIST GETS ANOTHER SEASON

>ruined

The anime was shit itself without the filler

Vale didn't lie.

This is the A-1 show getting a sequel.
Now what is the BONES show that will get a sequel announcement this year?

Jesus, it's really been that long?

Eureka 7:AO
ALL ABOARD

>google says New Start

I guess that means it will be a Reboot.
Well, after six years you might as well. This time they atleast barely have enough material for 25 episodes of manga content.

It's a show Vale worked on so it most likely is Eureka Seven. There aren't any alternatives.

Fucking hell, I can't do it again.

Except the anime improved upon the mangas horrible beginning so why go back?

Surprised people still follow this.

What are you talking about?

Never watched or read the series but I like the opening song. Wonder what makes UVERworld songs so good?

For what? This fujo pos?

Vale a former member of gg subs works in the anime industry and said two shows he subbed during his gg phase will get sequel announcements this year.

Ao no Exorcist getting a new anime is the A-1 announcement.
The other is from BONES. So that means Eureka Seven will get a sequel announced soon.

Different studio.

gg never subbed E7 they subbed Ao and they're other BONES shows they worked on.

They subbed AO yeah - Thats what counts.
And Vale worked on it.

He also worked on Star Driver but for Star Driver is near impossible to get something new announced this year because the Star Driver team of BONES just finished Stray Dogs and they take their time with their projects.

Not owned by SQ Jump

Amazing, it only took what? 5 years?

Please no, aren't there any other possibilities?

>6 years later and barely enough for 12 more episodes.

The manga is so fucking slow. Even for a monthly release. The pacing is just snail-speed.

I only need to read it once per year and even then it only takes me minutes to catch up.

Guess you couldn't handle the TRUTH

I didn't even remember this shit existed.

Why does it even gets a second season.

Mameshiba

I can barely remember how this show ended. I had something to do with the big brother being possesed or something. Remember the ED being pretty gay but catchy as fuck

Brother also was demons at end and Satan daddy possessed him. At the end he got the control back and they nuked the portal to hell with a giant gay firebird.

Funny because the manga is going the way of demon brother as well.

Because Jump SQ has a lot of money and too little manga. They have like 5-6 shounen manga and rest are one-shots

And manga is boring fest because author left the main plot and is doing school stuff

>2011
Holy shit. I thought it was released in 2014 or something.

>Eureka 7: AO squeal

STOP IT HE'S ALREADY DEAD

I liked the characters and the exorcism concept, but it left me a bit disappointed. I'll still watch it, though.

You know you will love it.

Fuck that faggot. He was piano that broke this camel's back and caused me to drop it the very episode he was introduced.

At least the music was good.

The only redeeming things that came out of it was the fan art and the ost

youtube.com/watch?v=U_My6DaWYxM

True
youtube.com/watch?v=DbwrkPv3Vfk

man i just realized they didnt even release any fucken model kits for the series.

>Why does anyone give a fuck?
Incest doujins.

The manga is fucking bad, the only good chapter 1 when you think it's going to be some Japanese supernatural with the brothers on the road fighting demons.

Never watched anime or read the manga. Is it good ? Characters look cliche

characters are average but the setting is pretty good. It's been a long time since i watched it so i can't remember if it was good or not.

Boring, generic, mediocre, average - Ao no Exorcist is the definition of these words.
The first episodes were ok, it looked good and the OST was great.

I guess some of the characters and the Exorcist premise weren't all that bad, but they themselves aren't worth watching the show.

>but the setting is pretty good.
Kek, what? The manga literally becomes magical high school.

does it? I guess my memory is shitter than i remember.

>Meanwhile, Mondaiji season 2 for never

Literally how?

The first season sold like crap and it had an anime original end that wrapped everything up and was conclusive. They going to just pretend the anime original stuff never happened like Kuroshitsuji?

It is good on all fronts. Dont believe the neckbeards wo were dissapointed that it wasnt like Naruto.

I remember seeing a prototype for the new nirvash, but I guess they dropped the plans for it when nobody was interested.

The only thing I liked about this was best girl (eyebrows)

>The first season sold like crap
On the contrary
>Ao no Exorcist 2011 Spring 12,649

It sold too well

I'm actually pretty hype desu, enjoyed S1

Are they just going to forget about the anime original bullshit?

They did it with Black Butler.

>Mondaiji S2 never
>Noucome S2 never
>Haruhi S3 never
>Korean Zombie S3 never

>Mondaiji
Right in the blue kuroko

Don't wanna be that guy, but the manga really is better.

What does it have to this, you retard?

Honestly,this would be a better manga if it was weekly.Now it's just too slow.

Mephisto is best girl.

They are still doing Bungo because split cour

Not him, but it's the same director.

You are retarded, it was huge hit

>flop
>flop
>author hasn't written anything for six years
>2nd season flopped

Then watch Kuromukuro because it's his show

Didn't this go full anime-original though?

I said I'm not him, you retard. I don't want any (You)'s.

i don't even know why people get excited over it, even when reading the manga, things were going so slow it was unbearable, without talking about the fact that it was not very interesting
on another note, how are they going to do season 2 with a fucked up anime ending like that?
pretty sure the most excited are anime watchers who think that ending is canon, and some stuff is gonna happen, kek.

Why you don't give an anime to Kono oto tomare?

>The manga literally becomes magical high school.
This

Eyebrows or hick?

No, manga is going to have similar ending

>haven't read since eyebrows girl found her sis and all that background lab dump
That was 2 years ago? What happened since?

School stuff

Posting the superior series that should have got an anime instead of this garbage.

I remember this. What happened to mangaka ? Is he still drawing manga ?