YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, Baked Alaska

Small if true.

Short dumb bitch

Is that that faggot who got pepper sprayed and then pretended it was acid to leech money off people?

kiked alaska

He is the male version of Laura Loomer

It was drain cleaner. His eyes did get fucked up. I don't really think he's cool either, but it's true what happened to him.

Has he posted any proof of this? A picture of his supposedly damaged eyes? Hospital bills?

I have him on discord. He posted his eyes while we were talking and they indeed looked totally fucked. Luckily his eyesight is coming back. According to him is like 80% back, only blurry around his peripheral. They found the guy who sprayed him and apparently police found discarded spray bottles filled with drain cleaner/acid/random cleaning products.. such scary shit man. I would never wish this kind of shit on anyone (except maybe the people that spray acid themselves) you would have to be totally inhuman to do something like this.

"my dad works for nintendo, he has the new system but I can't show it to you"

"fpbp"

also, sage for memeflag

Wow faggot, as if Baked is such a big name celebrity nobody could possibly ever be friends with him on an incredibly popular chat client. How inconceivable.

You should post the pictures of his damaged eyes. That'd really stick it to leftists and show the world how evil they are.

Why would I save a picture of his fucked up looking eyes. Why would I breach his trust by sharing something he showed me in privacy. Fuck you nigger if he wants to post it on Twitter he will.

The douche is strong with this one.

milkleaks.com

I especially like when he hits on the 13 year old with a "pussy" joke.

Kys you fucking lying faggot. You're everything wrong with the right, trying to leech money off hard working people by making up stories. Shame on you.

Havent been able to find it recently and apparently I didnt save it, but he cucked on the JQ like a month ago.

Might have been over Charlottesville, think it was another "I didnt know they were actually real ebil nazis, its satire" guy

>Muh alt right kekistan circle jerk

You're a straight up blind retard if you don't think it's real. This shit put him out of commission for months while he was on a roll. But yeah no you're right, he faked photos of himself in the hospital for days, faked medical reports, faked everything just to gain a few sympathy bucks while he was unable to work. Go suck antifa cock you gigantic faggot.

Divide and conquer thread.
Shills working overtime.