What is the fate series about? Is it worth watching...

What is the fate series about? Is it worth watching? I know literally nothing about it except some edgy black guy named archer is in it, it looks like generic anime garbage but some screens looked kinda interesting, so what is the consensus Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SuLpLPY0b0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's all about mana transfers involving the magical semen of the protagonist

Don't watch it please

The only reason anybody actually watches fate is because it's a step in a huge staircase to watching what everybody really wants to see. Once you've read and watched enough Type Moon series that you can officially call yourself a Moon bro and you graduate by watching Carnival Phantasm.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

Graduation or as most people like to call it your "Carnival Moment"

Fate/zero is amazing
Everything else is nothing special but still worth watching

Prisma Illya is amazing.
Everything else is trash.

normie magnet anime

Fate/zero, Prisma Illya and Carnival Phantasm are amazing.
Everything else is trash.

This, the two spinoff series are actually the best with Phantasm being the better of the two. Ilya is a great alternative because you don't really have to watch anything but fate to understand mostly everything.

Carnival Phantasm and Prisma Illya

If you really think about it there pretty similar. Prisma Ilya is basically CP.

See?

The consensous is that OP is a faggot.

Some people like to just call Prisma Illya eels because you feel like a slimy eel the entire time you're watching it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SuLpLPY0b0o

Shame that it tries to push the same fate shit instead of just doing it's own thing.

Daily reminder

Sakura
>I'm such a fool... even though I have such a great body.

Self centered much?

I love that show.

You're being Coco Loco right now.

>What is the fate series about?

Remember those tournament arcs that shonen shows have? It's basically that for people who like to think they're way above that. If you liked Yu Yu Hakusho and want more, you might like FSN.

It's a show that flanderizes the cast, a parody.

It's supposed to be the opposite of what she would actually say and exaggerate certain traits. For example, if Ah! My Goddess had a parody show like this, it would have Belldandy be a vixen who "laments" about how much of a sin it is to be perfect , like she is in a melodramatic soap opera, and who secretly stalks Keiichi frothing with jealous rage. Or make Keiichi either a shameless playboy/hopelessly dense to an absurd degree.

Which is why Sakura's jealousy is over exaggerated and she is made into a narcissistic star of a telenovella. When she is normally very modest. Even in Hollow, she only had one scene where she bragged about her body, and that gets used for material in parodies all the time.

It's a alternate universe of Fate made by a fan of Fate. If you hate Fate, why the hell would you even start the series?

People hate what they don't understand. Notice how %98 of people that hate Fate have never seen it?

I have seen the 2014/2015 show

What confuses me is all these spinoffs that seem to be completely different like that Ilya shit or strange fake. Someone explain that shit to me

Have you seen Zero?

Is Carnival Caster the "best grill" in fate?

Illya = Self-explanatory.
_ _ _

Strange Fake = Americans Mages wants to conduct their own Holy Grail War (It's not a real/official Grail War) in some town in California.

Americans half-ass setting up the Holy Grail War, 7 Servants are fake summons and 6 others are real Servants.

One Master has to replace the missing Saber Servant and is allowed to summon 7 Servants for 5 Mins using their Command Seals.
_ _ _

Grand Order = 2016 Humanity is killed.

Time travel is made in 2015 in order to prevent the end of the world in 2016 by the Chaldea Organization.

A cute girl is fused with the Servant, Gallahad to become a new Servant called Shielder. The Mc takes a job at the Chaldea Organization and becomes Shielder's Masters and uses their summoning program to master several other Servants who they then fuck including cross-over characters from other Type-Moon works.

Time travel shenanigans to prevent human extinction in 2016 occurs. Shielder/Matthew is destined to obtain the Holy Grail like Galahad and ascend to heaven afterwards.
_ _ _

Matthew is a girl's name?

FGO was a mistake.

Is that game free or something?

I might give it a try if it is; I like Fate.