Italian Thread

Ask italians anything

Get in here pasta bros let's prove the value of our nation and culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AKKMNyTbo
youtu.be/oxVoad_7ZLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares about Italy, it's fake news

still whiter than france

Do you think your country is relevant in 2017? Explain?

>let's prove the value of our nation and culture.
we don't have to prove anything

yes?

>you want to claim x but this cherrypicked photo shows y checkmate z

I think you should be more worried about mudslimes invading your country than shitposting on Sup Forums.

We're too smart to be wh*te.

>cherrypicked
Most of afghans are pashtun like that

I'm Romanian and shill for Salvini.
Am I Italian enough?

>when your ancestors were so technologically and culturally advanced that you think italian is a race itself
well that seems actually right

Great places to hike? Not really Sup Forums related..

no go away gypsie.
Padania Libera

Anywhere in Abruzzo, I'd say.

Italy surpassed post empire england in economic output from mid80s to mid90s, fuck wh*tes.

one day I will become Italian president and start cleaning up the mess, starting with no more gibs for the south.

Ah I'm sure in that case albinos are white too right? lmao

>Great places to hike?

Friuli.

You never had the makings of a varsity athlete

>he isn't voting berlusca on the next elections

italians even invented a lot of things we use nowday, but from the 1900 a lot of inventors emigrated in america and americans take all the merit for inventions that were made by italians. Like the phone and the Touchscreen, both invented by an italian.

How's the immigration situation in Italy?

pretty bad but it could be way worse, especially considering we're fucked geographically

for now it's better than before, they wanted to pass a law that made everyone born in italy italian ( like immigrants) but it got "freezed" for now. probably many will still come. plus we can't even build walls because we have sea surrounding 4/5 of italy

post ur grandmas best recipes

my second step would be to hang boldrini on piazza del popolo

it's not better than before but at least it's getting worse at a lower rate

Dolomiti

Abetone

is there any work for a duel citizen american neet?

*gesticulates*

>tfw granma died without leaving his recipe to the family and i'll never taste a macaroon pudding like hers ever agani

trips of truth

>work in italy
>work in italy for americans

How common are women like this in Italy ? (see image attached) or the Monica Bellucci type ?

>mfw I'm the 4th gen American Italian
>mfw I keep getting associated with shit tier tirione
>mfw sicilians embarrass Italy again
>mfw nonno sets up arranged marriage with qt3.14 from Mantua
>mfw she came here to meet for the first time
>mfw she got drunk and went to the club and blacked
>nonno and nonna are deeply disappointed in family friend and call off marriage

I could have had a happy life

Southern Europe power rank
1.Greece
2.Portugal
3.Spain
9998.Italy
9999.Albania

she's pretty average
bellucci is gorgeous but she doesn't have particularly outlandish features so you could say pretty common

what do you fellow >whites of italic origin think is going to happen if a extremely big terrorist attack happens or if it gets prevented

>1.Greece
>2.Portugal
>3.Spain
>9999 countries in the eu
jamal pls

The south has the best women.

Is the Mafia actively trying to destroying Italy by importing hordes of niggers ? what's their end goal ? Why aren't they shooting the invadors in the streets ?

why do italian girls love the anal sex? I had sex with 5 italian wenches and they all loved it up the pooper

because the mafia are glorified garbagemen and niggers provide cheap labor

there isn't an end goal for the mafia. all what the many mafia families want is money and power, just everything they want, and they use anything to gain money, not caring about people and italy itself.
What? really?

Why are italians such manlets?

I'm not even memeing every italian girl I knew loves anal, maybe I just encountered very slutty ones (one of them lived in Paris and I am pretty sure she was sucking guys dicks to pay her rent but I never paid her)

When God made Southern euros he put more mass into their brains and dicks.

SICILIA NUMERO UNO! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

>t. 95IQ terrone

Sicilian are just shit greeks

Did you know ww2 ended in 1945 not 1943

This

>italian girls living outside italy
>in paris
i bet she could fit whole baguette and not even notice

Am half italian amerimutt. How do I get an italian qt waifu?

yes

>there isn't an end goal for the mafia. all what the many mafia families want is money and power, just everything they want, and they use anything to gain money, not caring about people and italy itself.
Don't they understand that they're also shooting themselves in the foot though ?...

Also are there still places in Italy where there's no 3rd world immigrants ?
Tuscany maybe ? Venice ?

WATCH IT CHRISSY

yes?

don't be fat
look like a faggot

rural sicily and sardinia most likely

probably northern italy excepts some cities in the borders. Venice is full of fucking chinks. if you go in rural areas the number of non italians is much lower than the one in big cities

>look like a faggot
???

>Venice is full of fucking chinks
actual citizens ? or tourists ?...Wtf do they do in Venice ? i thought only a small group of natives had the right to live there... Are you talking about rich chinks ? millionaires ?

Post girls

chinks are fucking everywhere dude
they mostly just run shitty bootleg shops where they launder money

just tourists. during spring and summer a lot of chinks visit Venice.

You know, Quasimodo predicted all this.

even this. if they are not tourists they own shitty shops and rich chinks buy all of our original italian societies and football teams

holy fuck Steven Seagal got fat

I think you're a crazy people but I like your pesto

italian qties best

Mafiosi are just businessmen without morals filling the void left by the state. Nowadays most of them have degrees and speak many languages, literally the most competitive sector of the italian economy.

>Also are there still places in Italy where there's no 3rd world immigrants ?
no but the south generally has a lot less of them than the north, especially small towns

Are Italians just (on average) as brainwashed as french or german or british people ? do they worship marxism ? feminism ? antiracism ?

Italians have a very low birthrate...basically as low as Japanese and Germans... Are italians concerned about immigration at all ? Why are italian coastguards helping invadors ?

Why not take example on Orban ? (from Hungary)

>go to Florence
>watched about six people get hit by cars
This is what you get for having narrow as fuck, old as fuck, cobblestone roads that everyone and everything uses

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AKKMNyTbo

>no
>Thank our careless gov for all the 3 questions
>Water and laws

>pasta
>not noodles
It's like you are incapable of speaking English.

Looks Egyptian.

aria Giovanni right ? She's not a genuine italian though..(mix of Italian, French, German, Irish, Yugoslavian and American Indian)

Southern Lazio diaspora reporting in.

Who do you guys plan to vote for next year? Are M5S really serious about getting out the EU and stopping the nigger boats?

Why are people from milan such assholes?

Either low quality bait or just American education showing

well her name is aria giovanni and egyptian has been a dead race for a long time

everyone ive ever met from Rome is an asshole, whats the deal italy

Everyone is going full right wing so who cares
fun incoming

mad they weren't born Ligurian

M5S are radical centrists.

my great great grandmother was italian, am i italian ?

People from Lazio and Tuscany are retarded

>Are Italians just (on average) as brainwashed as french or german or british people ? do they worship marxism ? feminism ? antiracism ?
No. You can see in this video a woman complaining that she is a minority, and that she is a woman surrounded by "white men". Although the audience is made up of left-wing moderates, they boo when she says it. The left-wing show host tells her "don't play the vitcim" and laughs at her.
Younger generatios are more cucked though because due to the Fourth Reich (i.e. the Eurozone) they are forced to migrate to find jobs and they end up hating the italian culture that is stopping them from being cucks and to embrace the pozz.
Go to 9:50
youtu.be/oxVoad_7ZLM

>Italians have a very low birthrate...basically as low as Japanese and Germans.
With 50% youth unemployment it's literally impossible to form a family. A lot of youth is literally living on the back of their parents due to lack of alternatives. When those old people start dying you'll see a lot of desperate people dragging politicians out of their ivory buildings and lynching them for betraying the country.
>Are italians concerned about immigration at all?
Yes, the most cucked party, PD, had to give up on trying to pass a Ius Soli law because eveyone was pissed off about it. I think the damage is done now though, they will get wrecked in the general election.
>Why are italian coastguards helping invadors ?
Renzi promised Europe to take in all the migrants so Merkel could let him have his "economic incentive" in which he basically gave 80 euros to everyone so they would vote for him. Disgusting pig.

no

doesnt answer my question

Genetically (partly) sure, not a citizen and dunno about culture tho