Redpill me on the Baltic states. Are they North European?

Redpill me on the Baltic states. Are they North European?

Baltic is fake news

They're Pacific Islanders.

>Estonia

Finlan 0.5

>Latvia

Baltic Austria

>Lithuania

Cucked by Potato

Baltic states are just like eastern europe, we're very SLAV. So we ain't really north european maybe a kind off geographicly

Baltics are seaslavs

snownigger logic
>they're north european when it's about something good
>they're eastern european when it's about something bad

What the FUCK is going on in North Finland?

They're Baltic, which is not exactly slav-esque, but quite.
Seems like a pretty comfy place Tbh, too bad about the communism that once was.

estonians are fine. the other ones are just larping russians, like poles and ukranians

We really want to be Northern but we're Eastern as fuck.

We IZ NORDIC AnD SHIIIET

Northeast European

No they arent. They are dying nations that are losing they pop super fast with people moving out of there. Ruskies will soon be majority in Estonia and Latvia. All three of them economically are kept up by EU gibs and loans. When Talinn real estate market crashes its good bye Estonia.

Alcohol. Not only North Finland, but Eastern Finland. Low population numbers so you don't need many alcohol-enriched parties that end up with someone getting pissed off and taking their rifle and shooting their guests.

Murders are usually done to people they know. Violence against strangers is super rare. Just don't try befriending Finns, that's the only time you are likely to be targeted. Reminder:
>around Finns, the ice is thin!

russians move out faster than estonians

but the other point is spot on why do the real estate prices keep rising? I have been waiting for a while now for it to crash so I can by my own home
the prices are astronomical when you look at our incomes

Foreign niggers such as Finns buying your homes.

Also housing bubbles don't have to have any logic behind them, just the wide belief that the prices will continue to rise.

They have their own language set of baltic languages so they arent slavic (russian) or north germanic in a linguistic sense

comfy nature

This.
Retarded government policies allowed it.

They belong in Africa.

>Redpill me on the Baltic states. Are they North European?
Too integrated into the EU, the exception is
Estonia, which is slowly rotting away with the rest of the EU.