Name a single better mecha anime from the last decade

Name a single better mecha anime from the last decade.

I'll wait.

Fuck I can't

This is would be my runner-up though.

Thunderbolt, which is probably the best Gundam series of all time. It's really that good.

Fuck off, Woolie.

Cross Ange.

Comet Lucifer

Anything is better than GReco.

What's with the influx of G-Reco threads lately?

Keep your memes in /m/ please.

What's wrong with Thunderbolt? It was amazing! I couldn't understand anything that was happening in G-Reco, and nothing could beat the sheer hatred in the final battle of Thunderbolt.

I was memeing. I think Thunderbolt is great. Not my personal favorite but definitely one the best Gundam series.

I agree with thunderbolt fag

I liked g-reco but its dialogue, pacing and even to an extent theming and characterization is very inconsistent

this desu senpai

>Sunrise is the only studio that makes mecha
Maybe watch something good like MJP or Fafner.

>What is Fafner Exodus

Haven't watched any Gundam since SEED Destiny (excluding Gundam Build Fighters doujins).

Why is the Gundam so rounded? The gun was the first thing that caught my attention but everything else is rounded as well. It doesn't look like an off shoot/chibi series.

This. S1 was such a fun ride I doubt anything will ever top it.

Found the retards.

Girls und Panzer

Gurren Lagann tops all even if it takes shit from Getter Robo.

Upon rewatch, I find everything about G-Reco to be consistent.
Bellri is a very simple and honest person, going with whatever flow takes him.
Aida was a parrot to her boyfriend's ideals about Ameria, though she begins to question it as the show progresses and comes to a decision on her own instead of following the beliefs of her boyfriend.
Luin has a really bad inferiority complex, he stuck to Bellri in the early parts because he was hoping to raise his status by being chummy with the kid of the director, that turns to hatred as he tries to justify being Mask by turning Bellri into his opposite/nemesis.

The whole thing is Tomino's way of warning people about war.
"A new generation is not built by old people"
"Men treats war as games and treats weapons as toys"
"Figure out your own path instead of parroting the belief of your elders"

I rewatched G-Reco and is now rewatching Turn A, finding the same messages.
Though with Turn A, you are actually presented the beginning and is shown the situation as it develops while in G-Reco, you're thrown in the middle as things are already progressing.

You got me there user

>What's wrong with Thunderbolt?
All it has going for it is the animation. Characters are incredibly simplistic, story is half baked and the ending was shit and if they decide to adapt more of the Manga it'll get even worse.

Fafner Exodus.

>which is probably the best Gundam series of all time
Kill yourself, at least wait for the movie before shitposting.

G-Reco was awful, most mecha anime were easily better than it, so I'll name the ones that were worse:

>Comet Lucifer
>Gargantia
>Dai Shogun
>Aldnoah Zero