For a Nationalist American party?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnv5iKB2hl4
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

found a better one

Looks good user

looks too much like a Boy Scouts flag

yea its perfect so expect a flood of opposition.

>perfect
>no gold
neck yourself, this one is perfect

Looks gay desu

It's pretty good but I think the blue circle part looks a little off, it needs something to spruce it up without it becoming too complicated, part of what makes the swastika so awesome is its simplicity.

That's precisely why I didn't add anything else -- I was afraid of making it too complicated. The alternative was a star -- more simple, but still feels like it's missing something. Pic related.

I'm purposefully trying to get away from the Swastika to something that isn't Normie repellant. Even Cmdr Rockwell had disbanded the "American Nazi Party" and was moving to something more palatable before his death.

Mandatory watch for all those who make these horrible and convoluted flags with way too much insignia on them :
youtube.com/watch?v=pnv5iKB2hl4
for those going to go full >TED >municipal flags >etc, here's the condensed version :
>avoid text at all cost
>avoid seals and heraldry, they have their place but do not fill their role on a flag, only make the flag harder to recognize
>work on your colour harmony
>when designing a flag, work on a square-centimeter, that way you are sure the flag will be easy to reproduce and recognize

>Even Cmdr Rockwell had disbanded the "American Nazi Party" and was moving to something more palatable before his death.

we have this variant in Catalonia

this one's better

>all these ugly flags

I love it

So is the flag in OP bad?

Should have never changed it from this tbhq

THE USA IS A COLONY STATE!
ANTI COLONIALISM! GO BACK TO EUROPE!!!

lol fuck indians

Make America A Colony Again.

GO HOME INVADER!!

The only Americans are Americans, NATIVE AMERICANS EVERYONE ELSE IS A COLONIZER.

I am home. We founded the country.

Before the white man set foot in this place, it was a savage land with no name, peopled by stone age barbarians who hadn't conceptualized something as simple as the wheel.

(but also i know this is bait -- i'm having fun, though!)

GO HOME!
NATIVE AMERICANS ARE THE ONLY AMERICANS!

What does that represent?

>we founded the country
You founded a colony state from colonizers.

HEIL

These runes say otherwise corn nigger

>88

youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE

COLONISTS GO HOME!!!

Mongoloid go back to asia

>corn nigger

The Americas was our land for hundreds of thousands of years before EUROPEAN INVADERS!>

just put come stars on the white stripes and gold olive branches around the eagle

That's the perfect English flag.

if you didnt have a market place, you didnt own your land pussy ass newb

Saint George's cross (Patron of Barcelona and celebrated nation-wide) and the Phoenix, popularized during the Renaixença (cultural rebirth in Catalonia in the XIXth century). Isn't very popular and identitarians like it, but it's used in general. Some dislike it because of that, but overall, people defend its use so it's not a dead flag.

>Latuff

Why 9 stripes you fucking idiot

What about him?

Had 13 before but it was too big and not arm-bandable.

Im catalan I know where the symbols come from I wanted to know about the political coonotations? Im a rightwinger independentist myselr

You can have 13 stripes on an armband. I'm in the process of making one right now.

The natives were warring over territory with each other all the time. They don't get to stamp their feet and cry "no fair!" because white people could war better than them.

Europeans arrived in North America before Asians did.

Hey man, I think you need to calm down and have a drink.

Well, it was used by Catalunya33 (borderline neo-nazis) but those are long dead and they were literal nobodies. It's popular between right-wing nationalists and its symbology is great to represent national rebirth. I like seeing it waving around. You see it specially in PDeCAT/JNC rallies. Specially the latter as they have more nationalist faction.

Also used by Estat CatalĂ  (aside from their variant of the Estelada) and other, minor patriotic groups/factions.

Nobody expects the Catalan secessionists.

(Forgot image to make the pun)

I'm looking forward to it!

NO STEAL MY DESIGN REEEEEE

But honestly, I like it. Here's a work in progress with a familiar symbol.

Are we south Vietnam now? Pic related.
I planning on starting a nationalist party once I get out of the military.

What about this? :)

Not so fast, catalonia is not yet independent Manolo.

This is actually a cool idea senpai

kill yourself

kill yourself

>using a Pajeet symbol
POO
IN
LOO

the left already surrendered normal American flags and symbols to white nationalism, why should we make a new one?

>oyvey we got a lolbertarian over here

Because the normie political parties haven't. They've still got Elephant + Flag and Donkey + Flag. So we claim the Eagle + Flag and have a party symbol. Rally behind both The Flag and the Party.

Using the Imperial Aquila?

Honest opinion?
Do away with the stripes and keep the stars.
Because stripes make it look like a southern dago country, like Cuba or Catalunya etc.

The eagle need to drop the stuff from its claws and be more stylized. Otherwise you'll never going to get it across to everybody.

Seriously, look at flags that have coats of arms on them, like Portugal or Spain or Mexico or Brazil. Ask yourself: Could you draw that from memory if you wanted? No, most people don't.

Simple is better.

>So we claim the Eagle + Flag and have a party symbol. Rally behind both The Flag and the Party.
Fair point. We should resurrect the fasces while we're at it

Can't you see how pathetic you all are making flags with no real meaning behind them. Adding pointless animal pictures onto them and little stars. You will never be able to match the flag of the Muslims which has REAL meaning to it. "There is no God worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the Messenger of God".

i agree with dropping the stuff from the talons -- i'm not an artist, so I literally just stole a sillhouette from another image.

Not recognizable to most Americans. And to those whom it is recognizable, only as a symbol of Fascism. And while that's great for us... it's not great for normie buy-in. That's a symbol to be reclaimed after Victory.

How about so?
It has the three colours.
It's simple, it's iconic, nothing can go wrong. Every child can draw and recognize it.
It won't be mistaken for any other country's flag.
One star spells unity.

Heil'd

Too red.

Easy: Bigger circle, less fringe. Could be square and not rectangular like the Swiss flag.

It starts on some pretty solid principles, but the design should be simplified, I'd say.
First of, the stripes.
Ideally if you want your flag to be a simple and clear design, you should avoid having too many of them. The USA get away with having 13 stripes because of the symbolics of it, but here we have 9. Why 9? Good question. There is a solid reason for the 13, but unless I'm missing some bit of american history, I don't see why 9, so either go for the 13 stripes OR simplify it by having one background colour and once central stripe, sith proportion of one third per stripe, perhaps with the central stripe being smaller.
The idea of a central blue round to host the symbol is a good idea, but the problem will come from the symbol. This one is I think the official american seal, or that of a national agency, and it shows. Seals like this are meant to be where you find seals : on paper. Which is why they are so details, you're supposed to see them from a short distance. That's not the case for flags, so any element should have a simple design and avoid precise shapes and details that will be hard to make out or reproduce.
Example of simplified 13-stripes version

>American nationalist party
>doesn't fly the American flag

Just fly the US flag..... you don't need a new fucking flag.

If you want to Latinate your titles, it should be "Imperium Americanum"

The adjective 'American' has to match the neuter gender of 'Imperium'

Yeah you do. Because the Republicans and the Democrats claim the American flag, too. So just flying the American flag, alone, doesn't differentiate much.

I like it, but why cut the legs off entirely?

Obvious but decent bait

version with less stripes

Amerilards BTFO

Because the legs are precisely the overdesigned parts.
It's easier to simplify the wings into a more steamlined form, same for the head and the tail, but the legs will always be tricky due to their shape. Not to mention, they are not a necessary element to recognize the symbol.

Could we get away from the red and white bars of the British East India Company? Fucking break the bonds already, for chrisakes.

I present you the father of alternate US flags

Iceland with some shit in the middle that you can't make out in low resolution anyway.

version with each stripe taking a third

I can dig it

This one is almost great but the stars are simply too small, as is the bird. You'll have to choose one or the other. The inner red outline is also unnecessary

Way too fucking busy

What about this one?
Not too simple and not too busy.

Cringe worthy as fuck all.

>88

So how do you like your new flag?

I'm not irish you kraut.

Kangaroos shitting on a leaf.
That might get a pass.

Oh shit. I should turn my screen brightness up.
I'm very sorry, neighbour to the south.

No problems northern brother.

actually don't mind it desu, has a certain aesthetic to it

> random crosses
Garbage. Worse than a tricoloured flag