HE FUCKING SAID THE WORD NIGGER AGAIN

THE ABSOLUTE HITLERMAN IS OUT OF CONTROL

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't care about your ecelebs

Minute mark, nigger

>having knee jerk disdain because something is popular

Is this it Sup Forums? Is this where we rediscoverd Jesus?

Is pewdie jesus Sup Forums?

Press J for acceptance

>no timestamp
>flag
fucking niggers

you're so goddamn cancerous OP

No he fucking didn't. I grabbed the video before it got taken down and he did not say nigger

>You dont get to 60 million subs without pissing off a few 4channies

What time ?

Oh i just assumed he said nigger because they took it down

I dont actually watch Pewdiepie wtf, that shits for reddit

fuck off you cancerous cunt. a total non Sup Forums video of nothing.

he doesn't say it OP is just shilling and sliding

he showed the jew picking up a coin and hit hat falling off,he then said we cant laugh,but on the inside we are laughing but we aint allowed to say why

You stupid fucking nigger

This

Even politically correct Pewds shits on jews

This, plus he laughed at the video of someone recording sub count after le naughty word and said that is the best video.

Two middle fingers up at der jude. This man will fund NMR in time watch.

J

This

What is it with you fucking retards posting a 10 minute video expecting us to watch all of it?

>reddit

So wheres the video of him saying nigger again.

OP lied.
He got close at 3:45 but he didn't say it.
5:58 though...

>5:58 though
He didnt say it then either

I click baited prematurely

Sorry senpai, I'm just trying to lead the alt right

Fake and gay

he haven't deleted his video

he wont say anything blunt, its about hinting it slowly

He showed one of (((them))).

It's not the word 'nigger' It's at 3:10 mark. The river webm has copyright music, so I bet he got insta-demonetized, and had to crop it out.

Jesus... you are pathetic

He also mentioned that the other jewish youtuber who Ethan whatever hates him since he said nigger

J

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand PewDiePie. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Marzia's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Georg Stiernhielm literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike PewDiePie truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Pewd's catchphrase "nigger", which itself is a cryptic reference to the Nordic epic Rökstenen. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Felix Kjellberg's genius unfolds itself on their screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a PewDiePie tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Fuck he did drop some truthbombs in this vid

inb4 he commits suicide with 2 bullets to the back of the head

(heiled)
>that pic
Explain.

>J E W S
>_ _ _ T
>D I E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk

Also Berlin was attacked by jewish muslims within a week of that video

5:53