What browser do i use to avoid jewish trickery, im tired of jewgle and firefox

what browser do i use to avoid jewish trickery, im tired of jewgle and firefox

Other urls found in this thread:

epicbrowser.com/FAQ.html
google.com/
motherboard.vice.com/read/carnegie-mellon-university-attacked-tor-was-subpoenaed-by-feds
archive.fo/Ti2Zh)
wired.co.uk/article/jon-von-tetzchner-opera-facebook-google
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chrome

opera. if not, someone plz tell me why

Pale moon

Firefox

Chinese botnet

Brave

Meh, Chinese botnet with good usability is better then chrome or no usable Firefox.

chinese>goyim

I said no jewgle

^

Agree, but Firefox would be a better option
OP even has it already set

how is it a chinese botnet? it's developed in norway. or at least it was

It`s been bought

Now that they're (((diverse))) it's nothing but crashfox. All my extensions work flawlessly in Opera whole FF would lag and, crash. This is just my experience.

You use google chrome and install uBlock origin. I dont know why people cant understand this concept.

Weird
Your experience indeed, dunno about what you use

I just switched back to firefox from Opera since they improved it a lot since the last time I used it

I don't know this as fact. I'm just perpetuating rumors. I personally don't care. The chinks can have my info etc.

yeah, I don't feel that this changes anything.
better this than anything google related.

Well YouTube won't close out when I exit the browser. Any YouTube love stream chat js crashes. It uses up alot of my CPU etc. Just not worth it in !y opinion.

Because embedded inside Google Chrome's software is telemetry and data logging.
Everything you do is logged.

also, maybe consider a Linux machine. Without Intel.

I never see Epic privacy browser mentioned here.

Just setup a stripped-down Linux kernel with your favorite flavor on top, and use Qemu to virtualize a Windows installation.
It's the best way to use everything you want, IMO.

the best way to avoid jewish trickery altogether is not to browse the internet anymore. give it a try

if it sounds too good to be true...

I run Midori on my Linux machine. I toss Linux on cobbled together PC's. Wangblows is too convenient.

w3m

Lynx.

>We have not been able to release openly all our source code due to certain business reasons
This is why.

I have Dell 15" w/Linux that I took the mic and cam out of. Deleted all google related accounts, and social media accounts.

I've been using Waterfox.

I use brave as browser and qwant as search engine

I use opera I like it

chinks are ok

Source by the way:
epicbrowser.com/FAQ.html
Pic related is at the bottom.

Alternatively you can just scream ones and zeros through the phone line.

I just use CMD to brose

God damn it.

This. The only downside is the lack of extensions

This, and use Qwant as a search engine.

>bitsadmin /create browse_web
>bitsadmin /addfile browse_web google.com/
>bitsadmin /SetCredentials browse_web Server BASIC user password
>bitsadmin /resume browse_web
>REM how to get status:
>bitsadmin /info browse_web

I use SRWare Iron, I'm not sure if it's a botnet or not.

I have a 15inch Compaq pesario c500 no camera or mic too old lol. It runs to FL studio and Diablo 2 well enough but I keep getting hand me down wangblow 7 machines like I said are just too convenient to really care anymore. Computer security really feels like a thing of the past.

If you're not using Firefox, you're retarded.

Of if you're a OSX or GNU/Linux user:
>wget google.com/

European Investment Bank funded Qwant with $25.000.000 in 2015. Qwant has been jew'd

Except Soros just "donated" a bunch of cash to Mozilla to stomp out internet nadzis XD

This

this

wow! been a long time since I heard that name!
But in a way, this is the deep state winning. They want us to police ourselves.

Its going to be logged no matter what you do unless you take extreme measures. For the average user blocking ads is enough to make a difference.

How will that affect firefox?

No doubt paid to install spyware that can get passed anti-viral programs
He did want to to get rid of internet nazism afterall.

you two could be ISIL though

Palemoon or Qutebrowser.

That's something that will have to be seen as the donation was only a few months ago. I'm not super tech savvy but, my assumption would be Data storage of places like here and, possibly Tor vulnerabilities I'm the near future.

Vivaldi

Basic VPN + De-googled Chromium fork. I always recommend a Chromium fork over a Firefox fork, because as a contractor who writes enterprise applications, Chrome has better support for the latest web standards, always.
That's mostly all you need for beginners.

This is trolling, right?

>my assumption would be Data storage of places like here and, possibly Tor vulnerabilities

Why are those your assumptions?

>possibly Tor vulnerabilities
Most of the exit nodes are already controlled by the Five Eyes, Tor is not secure anymore unless you're taking additional steps.

Opera, you noob

Please don't.

>Tor is not secure anymore

proofs plz

Yeah but in order to make sense of all the encrypted traffic wouldn't they have to control your end? That being achieved through controlling the Mozilla for browser bundled?

Like I said I'm not super tech literate but what else would they want from such a charitable donation to stomp out nadzis

Iridium. Any other browser suggested is a shill or an idiot.

motherboard.vice.com/read/carnegie-mellon-university-attacked-tor-was-subpoenaed-by-feds (archive.fo/Ti2Zh)
Once it gets to the last layer of encryption (at the exit nodes), a little bit of it can be broken. They mostly use it to know where the request came from, and where it's going, and can use that with basic metrics to figure out who you are. This is why they take the exit nodes, because at that point the only thing that's encrypted is the transaction itself, not the route it took.

Waterfox works decently well.

The article is dated, and the Tor group said it was patched, but there are other ways to achieve the same thing based off Carnegie Mellon's findings. You cannot trust it alone, just like before this was found.

To me that seems like it's only a problem if you visit CP sites. As of now just visiting like a market place isn't illegal but, could be enough for them to start monitoring you more.

I use Vivaldi its pretty good and the creator seems to hate jewgle's kikery. wired.co.uk/article/jon-von-tetzchner-opera-facebook-google

It was used in the case of Brian Farrell, an admin on Silk Road 2.0. He was charged with possession of heroin, cocaine, etc. with intent to distribute.

That doesn't even say that there's a vulnerability with tor?

whats wrong with them, explain

I've been using Brave and really like it. Built in BitTorrent is a nice touch.

If you control the exit nodes for Tor, you can read the source and destination of each request. I don't know yet if that's still gone unresolved, but that is a vulnerability that has been used in a few court cases.

>Once it gets to the last layer of encryption (at the exit nodes), a little bit of it can be broken.

Also wut?

Tor doesn't provide any level of encryption from the edit node onwards, it never has done.

>that is a vulnerability that has been used in a few court cases

But the article you linked speicifaclly said that they won't disclose how they achieved the result. What makes you think it's not a problem with Apache, or they're simply scanning massive IP rangers etc?

Vivaldi and Opera, along with IE, are a detriment to my job (software developer). I have to add tweaks and fixes specially for these browsers if the clients want anything other than basic pages that can be made with JQuery + shims.
It makes my job harder than it needs to be.

lol is that EXACTLY the speech Mr. Robot gives in the first episode of the series ?

oh

internet explorer because they won't expect it, thats what the jews at my office use

>What makes you think it's not a problem with Apache
I didn't say that, nor do I think that.
>they're simply scanning massive IP rangers etc?
That makes no sense. If you're communicating through Tor, the packets get bounced around through a path between several other Tor users. The entire idea is that the source and destination are anonymous to almost everyone but the source themselves. IP scanning would only get you the IP of the node right before the exit node.
See above.

Is it? I wouldn't know.

Good point actually. Although they usually get plot armor when it comes to court proceedings.

Vivaldi. You can use chrome extensions.

In that case, I'll be sure to spread the good word of Vivaldi and make sure it becomes the number one alternative to chrome.

Most major companies force their users to use IE, because it comes preinstalled on Windows machines. It's like using the Ford Model-T. Makes writing web-based enterprise applications "fun".

It's all fun and games, until you try to use any new technologies (WebRTC, etc.) and find that Vivaldi doesn't support half or all of it.

I use Pale Meme with Qwant. It werks.

One thing I will give to Vivaldi, though, is that they are FOSS. I can appreciate that.

firefox nightly for desktop.
firefox focus for mobile.

you can host your own sync server too (its on github)

Just download the web page in plaintext using an http request and parse the markup with your mind

Listen kid, I use my browser for three things. To talk to friends, use Sup Forums, and find bitches in my area to FUCK. I'm not into that gay techy pansy shit. I dont even know what the fuck a WebRTC cause I actually get pussy unlike you. So dont come over here telling me what browsers I can and cannot use bitch boy.

vivaldi is proprietary + freeware
its not foss you retard

>The chinks can have my info etc.
They already had your info

>Just setup Linux with your favorite flavor on top and use Qemu to virtualize a Windows installation.
Most Underrated Post in Thread

I know especially being an ex-zogbot.

this
pale moon is trickery-free
fuck chrome and soros-fox

Just pick one of the many fine browsers made by conservati-

Ice Cat