Syria General /sg/- Bread For Putin Edition

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Sep29
youtu.be/a6X6oitDH0U
youtu.be/dt5ZWNybpAg (Afghanistan Sep30)

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Palmyra-DeZ Highway Sep29
imgur.com/a/mY0X8
>E Salamiyah Sep29
imgur.com/a/Gjqia
>DeZ Sep29
imgur.com/a/D6wXj
>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>SE Syria Sep27
i.imgur.com/Rv7Hcdv.jpg
>Random maps from Padre
imgur.com/a/KOqlW

Developments Sep29
>E Salamiyah:SAA liberates Soha
>Military source:IS sent elite troops, tanks, vehicles from Iraq to attack the highway
>Sukhnah-DeZ highway reopened after SAA takes back lost points
>ISIS attacked SAA positions in Sukhnah and T3
>Ru MOD:US servicemen seem ‘completely safe’ in areas controlled by IS
>RU MoD denies reports of 150 civilian deaths in Idlib airstrikes, also there were no RU servicemen captured by IS in DeZ
>Raqqa:Is holds 25% having 5-7k fighters
>Jaysh al-nasr repels SAA attack in N Hama
>170 russian sappers de-mining DeZ
>Russia, Turkey agree to 6 months ceasefire in N Hama, Idlib
>SAA makes large advance near Israeli border in western Damascus and northern Quinetra governates
>No-fly zone in effect over Iraqi Kurdistan
>Iraqi military begins second phase of Hawija offensive
>900+ days of Saudi Yemen aggression:13k citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.is/JakFp
archive.is/kSok6
tasnimnews.com/en/news/2017/09/30/1533571/iran-iraq-to-stage-joint-military-drills-in-coming-days-commander
youtube.com/watch?v=J2iw5E9NY_o
youtube.com/watch?v=kMSMukM8RHE
youtube.com/watch?v=2wGUyBHZJOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eZWK5KIUUEY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg_O6fsN90k
youtube.com/watch?v=eYB1wYl6Siw
youtube.com/watch?v=EhBOh2uNDhI
youtube.com/watch?v=JTyCrWVERCE
youtube.com/watch?v=FppKuJhHlf0
sana.sy/en/?p=114792
sana.sy/ru/?p=121251
ria.ru/syria/20170929/1505867504.html
rusvesna.su/news/1506706568
sana.sy/en/?p=114784
sana.sy/en/?p=114796
ria.ru/syria/20170929/1505842653.html
parstoday.com/ru/news/world-i75675
parstoday.com/ru/news/world-i75703
novorusmir.ru/archives/30846
free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23518-ulybayushhijsya-smertnik-ig-gonyaetsya-za-kurdami
anfenglish.com/news/syrian-army-attacks-sdf-with-mortars-near-deir-ez-zor-22441
youtube.com/watch?v=cc-RvTXBsOA
twitter.com/hawarnews/status/914199766304804864
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/914188695934091264
twitter.com/John_Locke_New/status/914188632621305856
twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/914183117824544768
youtube.com/watch?v=X9h4VA3bc-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Bomb The Kurds!

sg-tan reporting in

>US cuts embassy staff in Havana & urges citizens not to travel to Cuba citing 'attacks'

The United States is pulling roughly 60 percent of its staff out of Cuba, officials say.
Almost a year after diplomats began describing unexplained health problems, U.S. investigators still don't know what or who is behind the attacks
The U.S. is halting visa processing in Cuba indefinitely.

The United States is warning Americans against visiting Cuba and ordering more than half of U.S. personnel to leave the island, senior officials said Friday, in a dramatic response to what they described as "specific attacks" on diplomats.

The decision deals a blow to already delicate ties between the U.S. and Cuba, longtime enemies who only recently began putting their hostility behind them. The embassy in Havana will lose roughly 60 percent of its U.S. staff, and will stop processing visas in Cuba indefinitely, the American officials said.

In a new travel warning to be issued Friday, the U.S. will say some of the attacks have occurred in Cuban hotels, and that while American tourists aren't known to have been hurt, they could be exposed if they travel to Cuba. Tourism is a critical component of Cuba's economy that has grown in recent years as the U.S. relaxed restrictions.

For now, the United States is not ordering any Cuban diplomats to leave Washington, another move that the administration had considered, officials said. Several U.S. lawmakers have called on the administration to expel all Cuban diplomats. In May, Washington asked two to leave, but emphasized it was to protest Havana's failure to protect diplomats on its soil, not an accusation of blame.

archive.is/JakFp

Who?
Go raid ptg

>UN agrees to send war crimes investigators to Yemen

Yemeni delegation accepts motion passed in compromise between Western countries and Arab states, including Saudi Arabia.

The UN Human Rights Council has agreed to send war crimes investigators to Yemen to examine alleged human rights violations, in a last-minute compromise between some Western states and Arab countries, including Saudi Arabia.

The council on Friday mandated Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein, the UN rights chief, to send a group of "eminent experts" to Yemen, where a Saudi-led coalition has been bombing Houthi rebels since March 2015.

The compromise was reached after Saudi Arabia and other Arab states presented an amended draft resolution that was adopted by consensus without a vote, including by Yemen's delegation.

The investigation will give the strongest international component yet to an examination of abuses by all warring parties in a country that the UN says faces the world's greatest humanitarian disaster.

>The Saudi-led coalition has been accused of bombing schools, markets, hospitals and other civilian targets in support of Yemeni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

Houthi rebels, who control much of northern Yemen, including the capital, Sanaa, have also been accused of major violations, which the UN team will also probe.

archive.is/kSok6

Iraq & Iran to conduct joint military exercise – media

The armed forces of Iran and Iraq plan to conduct joint military drills on the border in the coming days, Tasnim news agency reports, citing the Iranian Deputy Chief of Staff Massoud Jazayeri. The official added that necessary measures have been taken “to establish security along the common borders and to receive the forces of Iraq’s central government deployed to border terminals.” With its own significant Kurdish population, Tehran was opposed to the Kurdish non-binding vote on Monday, which overwhelmingly supported the region’s departure from Iraq.

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2017/09/30/1533571/iran-iraq-to-stage-joint-military-drills-in-coming-days-commander

Philippines update

Marawi:
>749 jihadists dead, 13 killed just yesterday
>two more Marawi mosques remain in the hands of Maute
>Maute territory reduced to 8 hectares
>3 Maute fighters surrender in Marawi
>some IEDs recovered used coins as shrapnel
>IED manufacturing has practically stopped since the Bato mosque was captured a few weeks ago
>3 Maute fighters surrender in Marawi

Sulu:
>AFP conducts search, rescue operations after abduction of Jolo town councilor
>Troops, PDEA agents kill 2 drug personalities in Sulu, recover satchets of meth and a loaded M1 Garand rifle

Maguindanao:
>Military overruns heavily fortified BIFF camp in Datu Salibo, Maguindanao

Commies:
>NPA rebels burn 11 heavy equipment at new Bicol International Airport construction site(REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THEM)
>one NPA rebel surrenders in Kalinga

Unrelated but ebin
>Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs Sec. receives criticism over praising Myanmar's government's fight against terrorism while omitting any mention of the Rohingya crisis

t. 26 years old girlfriendless kissless handholdless kurdophobe autistic virgin weeb

Why would Havana do this? Obongo despite being neocon shill, atleast warmed ties between the US and Cuba. Did Trump do something retarded again that pissed them too off?

>Bomb The Kurds!

brb gonna start shit with /ptg/

Feel free to do so.

Based. Thanks for the update.

>t. 26 years old girlfriendless kissless handholdless kurdophobe autistic virgin weeb

Not long enough.

Did what?
>American tourists aren't known to have been hurt

take me with you

d-delet

Death to the Kurds!

thanks lad!

I didn't say that it was truly the Cuban government who was behind this health problem of government workers. Which is why I asked why they would do such as it would just be unbeneficial for them in the long run

No problem m8, gotta earn those Putin bucks.

>non anglos saying lad
haram

How do you get a woman in sa!

bomb de spurds :DDDD

Don't go too deep, comrade. Trump was against warm relationship with Cuba, that's pretty much it. US do not need real reason to do stuff, they always can made stuff up.

Have $$ and say you want to marry her to her parents

Marriages are arranged, usually the father trades his favorite goat for a bride for his son

Ahh, I see nowzm. Why don't he want warm relationship with Cuba? Giving them economic prosperity will create less boat people coming to the shores of Florida. Maybe that's what he wants

yeah looks like an inside job. littlefinger lives

What? Did the movie I watch lie? You need to man up in SA to get wife?

But you can't see her before.
This is totally fucking fucked up mate.

Pay xy $$$ and you get the ugly sister

we discussed a bit this in prev thread
I'd say it's US doing, they don't want much to do with them

Reposting news from Padre:
Also reposting my summary of the battle:

The offensive of Adnani seems to be over. SAA&allies lost at least 120 soldiers, ranging probably up to 200 including missing.
Islamic State losses are harder to estimate, yet it's obvious their dead are about the same number, or probably higher, including an important Tunisian commander and many experienced Chechen inghimashi. SDF losses are around two dozens, since they were not targeted with ferocity like loyalists' lines were. The M20 is secured.

ta. keep it up. thanks for the efforts

Reposting some stuff from Padre that he put together last night.
Some in Arabic and Russian, he said he could provide translations when he originally posted them, so when he shows
up maybe he will.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2iw5E9NY_o
youtube.com/watch?v=kMSMukM8RHE
youtube.com/watch?v=2wGUyBHZJOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eZWK5KIUUEY
youtube.com/watch?v=eYB1wYl6Siw
youtube.com/watch?v=EhBOh2uNDhI
youtube.com/watch?v=JTyCrWVERCE
youtube.com/watch?v=FppKuJhHlf0

yes , we have to pay the father of the girl money that goes up to 50 thousand riyals if he's greedy , also it's all about first impressions , if you don't like eachother during the first month or so deal's off ,

why the fuck can't we just date like normal being ? for fucks sake , so many goddamn divorces saudi arabia must be the country with the most divorce

Russians are blaming US for the humanitarian horror in Syria, following their failed strategy:
>sana.sy/en/?p=114792
>sana.sy/ru/?p=121251
>ria.ru/syria/20170929/1505867504.html
>rusvesna.su/news/1506706568

Summary of Erdogan - Putin talks in Ankara:
>Deescalation zone of Idleb was the main topic, along with Kurdistan, Erdogan said that "he won't allow the zionist meddling in Kurdistan"
>sana.sy/en/?p=114784
>sana.sy/en/?p=114796
>ria.ru/syria/20170929/1505842653.html
>parstoday.com/ru/news/world-i75675
>parstoday.com/ru/news/world-i75703
>novorusmir.ru/archives/30846

Highly recomended to run these through google translate!

>And one final Padre repost

Another US SOF dead, that makes 4 in two days, plus unkown status of 2 seriously injured. Anyway IS breeched the defenses and murdered a whole Kurdish village near Ash-Shaddadi:
>free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23518-ulybayushhijsya-smertnik-ig-gonyaetsya-za-kurdami

Aren't there any loop holes to get in touch with the lady's?

And is it possible for the girl to break up with the relationship?

fuck, 200 soldiers, that hurts, what troops were involved?

Great analysis! I too believe there are vested interests involved in all of this. It's a shame because it could have been beneficial to both US and Cuba to warm the relations. One of the few good things Obama did in my opinion

Greater Surya in a greater world?

the fuck man ? wanna get me in trouble with the Hay'aa ?

skip through the video to 3:15

F

>coins as shrapnel
wtf

thanks for the update m8

I think marriage deals are better. Its not like you are going to love your partner anyways. Plus for a beta like me it might be a chance to get a decent wife lol

S

lol, Benis

Is it true that ben salman wants to turn sa*di arabia into a liberal westernized country?

I'd generally i'd to see what whites would be able to do with that land in africa

>for fucks sake , so many goddamn divorces saudi arabia must be the country with the most divorce
LEL I thought divorce was almost impossible in Saudi Arabia. I know polygamy is legal there so I'd expect a man to be fine with his 4 wives. Can a woman ask for divorce or is it only the man who can do it? Are divorced women very unlikely to get married again there? Also, related to what this user said, are there prostitutes there?

Wow, awesome. Thanks for posting Philippines updates in here (Syria General). It makes it so much easier for us. Now we don't have to go anywhere else (such as a Philippines thread) for the Philippines news, because you post it here in Syria General for us. Thanks again dude! Based.

>Syrian army attacks SDF with mortars near Deir ez-Zor

After five days of intense fighting, SDF fighters liberated Kobar village, 43 km west of Deir ez-Zor city, on Saturday. Five ISIS members were captured dead and a number of weapons and ammunition were seized by SDF.

SDF forces also seized a bomb-laden vehicle and two other vehicles with heavy machine guns.

About 600 villagers were rescued and transferred to secure zones behind the front lines.

Right after the liberation of the village, Syrian army started to attack SDF positions with mortar shells. SDF did not report any causalities after the attack.

anfenglish.com/news/syrian-army-attacks-sdf-with-mortars-near-deir-ez-zor-22441

DELET THIS

>Five ISIS members were captured dead
well that's one way to do it

Pic related

stop it

fuck, I hope that that bolandi being a cunt to snus wasn't the end of snus.

dudes a real contributor, a major part of the backbone of this operation.

SNUS, COME BACK

No idea, probably some of his backers have more profit while relationship with Cuba is bad. Basically US presidents always serve capital/backers who bet on him during election process.

>Plus for a beta like me it might be a chance to get a decent wife lol
fu, if you are not able to get a girl with ur wits you don't deserve it

how hard is it to procure nails and screws that you'd use the contents of your penny jar instead?

thanks so much for posting this here m8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Philippines update
Nice! I only come to /sg/ for Philippines update!!!

10/10 post lad

Farm it and live of it, unlike certain ethnic groups currently living there

Interesting. Thanks for keeping us updated!!

BAHAHAHA , not gonna happen .
women can divorce men , weather they want to marry again depends on the person

and addressing the loopholes , there aren't any , unless you can get sneaky and get to know some girls like in this vid : youtube.com/watch?v=cc-RvTXBsOA

go to 3:15

you could really see the terror in their eyes , this situation is no joke , the men will be punished severly , and the women will be seen as sluts
later , one of these men was found dead in a car , the murderer is "unknown"

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was not snus.

where is ebin and his mapsss

>your penny jar
you mean your hostage's penny jar.
plus u can't count pennies in heaven with all those virgins you get, man. there is just no time for pennies. only benis.

SDF liberated Kobar village

twitter.com/hawarnews/status/914199766304804864

I bett a nail is 100x worth then this xy penny's no one ever heard of the currency

I'm able to fuck a girl every now and then but all mariage material is taken or ded

i hope not.

COME BACK SNUS. WE NEED YOU HERE

>Nasrallah: IS are in final stage, only a matter of time. What happened in 2 days is normal. IS are cornered and will try to deter SAA

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/914188695934091264

>ISIS snipers targeting US-backed forces in Raqqa city.

twitter.com/John_Locke_New/status/914188632621305856

fuck man, and for what?
Upholding some arbitrary standard.
This will be harder and harder to uphold the more the world gets connected.
You have to loosen your social standards to make any VISION2030 viable.
China has similar problem with their internet restriction hindering companies in China.

i can't imagine tolerating this without a rev....

>Violent clashes in recent hours in the eastern districts of Sukhna between the pro-Assad forces and IS

twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/914183117824544768

he says april 2017.....why april 2019 in english?

vision 2030 will never happen , as long as the government is religeosly strict , as long as people get kidnapped and thrown in prison for speaking their mind , as long as we don't have freedom , it will never happen , and saudis who believe it will happen are fools

>as long as the government is religeosly strict
in that case have fun getting venezuela'd as you'd said

Ok lads, American baker out for now, turning it over to the master baker.

any news about kurdshitstan?

Who wants to help with my Ukrainian political party concept?

I'm working on a modified version of the platform of Svoboda which is intended to be an even more right-wing, but much less nationalist document.

Basically your saying religion is fucked up bullshit? And fuck religion?

Was a pleasure to meet you.
If your gov finds out about what you are doing and don't show up no more
I light a candle for you.

Turkey and Iraq have surrendered unconditionally to the Peshmerga, Erdogan is fleeing for his life. Meanwhile Russia and Iran are withdrawing from Syria after Kurdish forces overran Damascus and lynched Assad in the streets

Is too cucked to declare actual independence facing impending invasion if they do, but is now de facto independent instead of proclaiming its actual de jure independence.

Literally cucking and compromising.

no idea what you mean

youtube.com/watch?v=X9h4VA3bc-8

It's too bad he was arrested and forced to stand down as a candidate.